Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is beautiful.❤️
I was imagining Mauli going through all these while reading, she is completely devasted and going through so many emotions felt heavy in heart. It's really heartbreaking when trust is broken by most beautiful and precious relationships like friendship and love. When ever we feel low we will go to either of them and get support but imagine the heartbreak if these 2 only gives you the pain for life. 
And this stranger looks intriguing, won't mind a sequel😛😉

Amazing work, would love to read more from you⭐️
Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh i just loved the way you've portrayed her agony...and the conversation was so interesting 😆
You are one prolific writer... Dabbling in humour and angst with equal panache...
I have few more things to say...will come back to this...
Keep writing...i honestly loved it...❤️
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Very well written, loved the way you expressed Mauli's emotions. Enjoyed the conversation between Mauli and the strager,,Keep writing more. 😃
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
And you're back to what you're best at.  Woohoo! I can't be more happy!! Thank you so much Nimmi...🤗

As usual you have portrayed her emotions beautifully. The two persons whom she considered to be the center of her world betrayed her. Her soul is bound to be shattered by the blow. And collecting the shards of your broken self is a humongous task. The journey is going to be tough, but it's good to see that she hasn't lost the grit to fight her battles. She's willing to push herself forward. She won't let someone walk over her self-respect. She is the girl with fire in her soul.

The 'weird' stranger was indeed charming. 😉 He succeeded in diverting her attention in his own quirky manner. He was chivalrous, eccentric, endearing & irritating at the same time. But he was the perfect distraction she needed at the moment. His efforts to relieve her of her pain was heart-warming. I loved reading their interaction. It sure does seem like the beginning of something new. :D

Also, I love the title! ❤️ It sure is the beginning of a beginning. The beginning of a new journey; a new battle; new struggles; a new life; and a new story. And I would be waiting for all of it to unfold.

Do write more on Mauli, dearie. I would love to read more from you.  

Love you my best girl! *squishy bear hugs & kisses* 🤗 🤗 ❤️

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm why is this just an OS? 
Beautifully written. Would love to read more.
Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Pole position abhiya🤗

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amortentia15

Oh i just loved the way you've portrayed her agony...and the conversation was so interesting 😆

You are one prolific writer... Dabbling in humour and angst with equal panache...
I have few more things to say...will come back to this...
Keep writing...i honestly loved it...❤️

gee... thank you SO much Amortentia. *big hugs*
you are too kind.
will love to hear more from you.

thank you so very much once again.
love.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl100

Very well written, loved the way you expressed Mauli's emotions. Enjoyed the conversation between Mauli and the strager,,Keep writing more. 😃

thank you so much pearl. 🤗.
i am really happy you enjoyed this story. planning this one as series.

thanks again for reading and the sweet comment.
love.

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aap kya book/scriptwriter ho?seriously. Lovely