Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Maine Kaha tha na ke Rohit ko international pehchaan milega as he is playing the one character who is loved all over the world...❤️ Baki sab characters ko log bhool jayeinge but yeh Yaad rahega hamesha ke liye
luckySnow thumbnail
Aur Tiwari ko bhi log Nahin bhooleinge
luckySnow thumbnail
Slowly and steadily more and more people will come to know about him...as he said international audience will see him only as a hero...Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Whether they see Alexander as a hero or not, they are impressed by Rohit's versatility. The fact that he can look that convincing as Alexander despite being Indian is unexpected to many people. The pothos site is all about Alexander the Great, so people discovering Rohit and writing about him there is bound to create storm and more and more people will find out about this. We were not the only ones to think that he is the best Alexander ever in movies or other works of art. 

I am extremely proud of Rohit's effort to look the part. Hard work always pays off and he knew he had the pressure of doing justice to Alexander's character, which he has been able to do with perfection. He could have beefed up to look like a wrestler as a lot of people do when playing warriors Gladiator-style but he decided to go for the lean, athletic look that is very very difficult to achieve and requires extra special training from the usual workouts people do. This type of physique enables him to portray the grace of an emperor and impacts the way he walks, stands, and fights  too. 

I can't thank him enough for his farsightedness and commitment to taking out almost 2 years of his life for this. 👏 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Aur Tiwari ko bhi log Nahin bhooleinge

Aur Rohit to bilkul nahin ... Iss sab ki wajeh se hi woh abhi tak show mein hai, kyon ki woh shukr guzaar hai iss mauqe ke liye. Hum log chaahe kitna bhi kosein ya chaahein ke Rohit show ko chhod de, Alexander ki tarah woh bhi wafaadaar hai Swastik ka. 😉
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Inlieu! I can't thank you enough for sharing this one!! I saw it first on Twitter.. the very first thing I did in the morning was reading those set of comments and it has just made my day!! 😃 ❤️
inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Inlieu! I can't thank you enough for sharing this one!! I saw it first on Twitter.. the very first thing I did in the morning was reading those set of comments and it has just made my day!! 😃 ❤️

Thank you dear. It's great to hear that you are so happy, and thanks for responding on Twitter. 

Ab bas Rohit bhi dekh le woh page. I know he's very busy but this should provide some additional encouragement to him too. 😕
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These people are so happy coz they are still in the beginning!!.. wait till they reach Faaras Kaand.. SidT ki toh khair nahin 🤣
luckySnow thumbnail
See despite his best efforts Tiwari failed to make Alexander villain