Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Why people blame Nandini more than Kunal? - Page 2

silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I hated Kunal more before I hate Nandini more now. Mine is swinging like pendulum based on the scenes they are showing. Right now Nandini having no remorse and acting all goody goody is making me hate her. About Kunal I don't understand what he wants he seems confused after what he got.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dishoom

Good example, there is also a point where Chandler falls on love with Katy (joeys girl friend)
Joey and Rachel had feeling for each other and even though she was not with Ross they both were guilty'

Even though, Joey was cheating on Kathy. He got angry on Chandler for breaking the BRO code that includes that best friends tell each other things no matter how complicated they are.

Joey felt guilty of liking Rachel because he felt that he was cheating on Ross as she meant a lot to him. Rachel felt guilty of not telling Ross because she knew how this would affect him & she should be the one to let Ross know if she ever fell for his best friend.

When Ross slept with Janice, he himself told Chandler as he said that there is a code that needs to be maintained all the time.

Each of them were highly considerate of each other's feelings as friends & that was the main theme of the show.

Nandini comes no where close to it. Mauli did her part of telling Nandini about Rajdeep's molestation but Nandini being Nandini chose to believe that rascal over  her friend who she knew much more better than the few-days old fiance.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I usually consider the husband more at fault than the 'other' woman. But in this scenario, Nandini is at equal fault because she isn't just doing injustice to another woman but to that woman who has gone out of her way to help her out of trouble.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dishoom

that's the thing I loved about friends. No matter how much they were mad at each other they never broke the bro code and even if they did they were guilty and tried to confess as soon as possible

Being in a country and a society were infedility and cheating is common, they always choosed their friends
And here hot se bhi hot couple kunan jiski chemistry se log itna jalte hai🤪😆 don't know basic ethics

Cheating is a common theme in English shows. I mean I literally jumped when Klaus & Caroline made out in the middle of the forest & even then Tyler was angry at Caroline (but Caroline-Tyler weren't together). or when Hayley-Elijah kissed even when she was pregnant with Klaus's child.

But they don't glorify it. Even there,  the respected ones try to abstain from from cheating the one they are committed to. And they hook up only when they have broken up. And even if they cheat, the guilt is the most important emotion in all of them.

Unlike here, where just keep on gulping everything down your throat. WHY? Because theme of the show is EMA & it was known from day 1.

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Kunal is the main evil here. Nandini had her inner battle and the better side in her won. She was ready to leave town. Its Kunal who ran across town to stop her and spewed bullshit about pure love. Nandini acquiesced and this is where her downfall started. 
Now as i have been mentioning in some other posts in the forum, I believe Nandini is not quite mentally stable. You do not come out of years of extreme abuse completely normal. She will be having mental disorders common in abuse victims. So what she needs is proper therapy and healing. While Kunal he has a loving wife and a sound mind. Okay he felt attracted to Nandini. He tried getting over but couldnt is a poor poor excuse. He claims he loves Nandini, But if he really did he would have never even put Nandini in a situation of choosing him. He has compromised her and will be pushing her more and more into disaster. He was in quicksand and he pulled her also in it, now he is feeling guilty and will look for a creeper to climb out.
Nandini has nothing to lose other than her best friend. She already hears taunts and what not from the society, and she has no self respect left to lose. Kunal has so much more at stake his wife, family, job, respect in society and he can be jailed and yet he decided to prioritize his attraction over everything else. Truly a whimsical and selfish man. Both are at fault, imo he more than her.

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Because N is maulis sister like bff not just some random "other woman
Because of the enormous debt of gratitude that Nandini owes Mauli for literally/figuratively saving her life and always being there for her at all times.
Because Mauli confided in Nandini over and over and over again about how much Kunal means to her and what it would do to her if she ever lost him.
Because Mauli went againt society/Rajdeep/her own mom/random party guy and stood up for her sometimes even at the cost of physical harm to literally save Nandini in every way possible.
Because Muli didn't believe the party guy when he called her characterless. But Nandini believed Rajdeep over Mauli when she said she was molested. He said its because shes selfish and Nandini chose to believe him over her bff of yearsss. Mauli still accepted her back and accepted her wholeheartedly.

For all the above reasons kunal is just like any another cheating husband.
BUT Nandini is not just any other woman. She is as black as black comes.. Its just she herself doesn't seem to realize the enormity of this betrayal of epic proportions. So the show makers think the audience might still fall for this innocent crap. Or like I read somehwere they might just be trolling us. And we are the fools for getting so worked up. But u know art mirrors life and life mirrors art. SO there are people who get influenced by such shows. So stop showing such crappp

Already itni trust deficit he aaj ke society me. Ye show dekh ke dosti par se bharosa uth jayega. Log waise hi madad karne se katrare he aajkal aur kyon ghatiya shows se brainwash karna.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me kunal definitely. I dint expect this from him. 
Kunal loved mouli like crazy. Their chemistry in first episode clicked me. But I never saw much admiration towards them on this forum. Even got into arguments because people were predicting negative about mouli because otherwise how would kunal fall for nandini. I was worried looking at chemistry of kunal nandini people might  start simply bashing mouli because it's happens. But I m happy the support she is getting. 

Coming back to point  kunal liking nandini was something like unacceptable to me. It was more like bored of life he needed something new but kunal certainly dint reach to a stage where one would get bored. I mean I m comparing to his friend who got bored his wife dint have time for him only kids and her job. Kunal dint reach that stage actually. But I don't see anything else in his love for nandini. Physical attraction charm nothing else. 

Nandini was seriously in tight spot. She was abused for past seven years of life. She had no family support. A person with no love but extreme torture everyday. One can't realise the amount of psychological damage she went through. Then comes a man who rescues her. Nandini had only one deepest desire to have someone like kunal in life. Through mauli she comes to know him who is he. Earlier he was just a stranger. She sees a family a perfect home lives among them something she wished. Kunal proposes her she refuses. Rajdeep keep torturing that drifts nandini even more to kunal and not to forget his constant ranting about his true love.

A vulnerable  person who never experienced love craved for that and rajdeep torture kunal saving her again and again. This was expected from the woman in nandini not the friend the woman who was in need of love. 

I actually hated both of them but through discussions my views about nandini changed. 

bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have finally realized what this SBRK is all about. It is the story of a mistress struggle, her pain to justify the EMA. Her journey of fighting the whole world and eventually getting accepted by the society and the family, inspite of her backstabbing her friend and ruining her life. Trust me i think this is what was meant by the CVS when they said that they are bringing forth a bold story.
And i am positive that is what they will show Nandini being accepted by both Dida and Kunal's mom.This is Nandini's story, she is the lead so she can never be wrong. so the argument as to who is more to blame is null and void. It will eventually be proved that Maulli was the reason for Kunal falling for Nandini ( as mysteriously she will become a psycho and a vicious woman scorned)😉