Why people blame Nandini more than Kunal? - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
There can be various views on this, I do blame Nandini more than Kunal in this, not because she's a woman and Kunal is a man, but because she's a woman who's betraying another woman...

Nandini went through an abusive marriage, even after going through the physical and mental torture, what struck me was that the first time she questioned Rajdeep was when he had a girl with him, that was the first time she accepted something along the lines of her dreams being destroyed so as a woman, Rajdeep's infidelity affected her more, then Mauli came in her life, she had rejected Mauli for the same husband, Mauli was at fault too but the most touching scene for me in this show was Nandini and Mauli's reunion, the way they were kissing each other, it was heart warming, then after a few days Rajdeep kicked Nandini in the stomach and her baby died, in the hospital was my favorite moment when Mauli indulged in a fistfight with Rajdeep for Nandini, that was the time Nandini decided to stay away from Rajdeep, why? Because Kunal was there for her? No, because finally she had a support in name of Mauli, many will say Mauli is dominating, Mauli is that or that but it was Mauli only who helped Nandini when she needed it the most, what has Nandini done for Mauli till now? I am not saying friendship is about give and take, I don't think Mauli expects Nandini to do anything for her, but what did Nandini do? She slept with Mauli's husband, Nandini, a girl who has gone through pain of cheating, couldn't stay loyal to one person who has done so much for her, Rajdeep kept warning Mauli against Nandini, Mauli fought him, Mauli fought her mother for Nandini's sake but all Nandini can see is Kunal, this is why I blame her more, because she is a woman, who needs a man to survive and she can betray anyone without a spared thought for feelings of another woman, even if the woman is the reason she's out of an abusive marriage. Why do I blame her more than Kunal, when Kunal is the one who kept stopping her?

Rajdeep tried to hit on Mauli too, but what did Mauli do? She slapped him and told Nandini about it, Kunal hit on Nandini and what did Nandini do? She slept with him... See the difference, just because kunal kept stopping her doesn't mean she should jump in bed with him, she's a woman who's been through the pain of infidelity, can't she once think about not giving the same pain to someone who has fought for her happiness?
Mauli would lose Kunal anyhow, I don't think he's a good person for her anyway, but she didn't have to lose Nandini and how come Nandini thinks that kunal is a nice man? Can't she see the man is cheating on his wife? How is he a nice man for her?
Yes kunal if notfor nandhini he will  cheat mouli any way ..he is no more better than rajdeep minus physical abuse
Rajdeep is like straight on u r face  with physical abuse and kunal typeguys r sugar coated and more dangerous and cause u immense mental pain
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
I have a slightly different take on this... i believe both are at fault and a grave one at that, but if i had to choose the greater evil of the two  i would say KUNAAL..because no one couldd have the audacity to break his marriage and deceive his wife the way N is doing if he wasnt in an active or passive complicity with her...
Yes N has issues and she seem like a bovine creature to me who takes eons to process information and is all the time in a trance but Kunaal had a loving wife, a happy  marriage and a wonderful life paRtner... The sheer deception that he is capable of Speaks of a very diabolical mind...
Having said that I believe Nandini is despicable as well to have engaged in something so disgusting with the husband of a woman you owe your life to...
So yeah i am repelled by both Kunaal a little more...
Also my analysis is soleley from the vantage point of their marriage crumbling...
Byo can still deal with thee deceit of a friend but duplicity from the one you love can lead to taking extreme measures...

Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by amortentia15

I have a slightly different take on this... i believe both are at fault and a grave one at that, but if i had to choose the greater evil of the two i would say KUNAAL..because no one couldd have the audacity to break his marriage and deceive his wife the way N is doing if he wasnt in an active or passive complicity with her...
Yes N has issues and she seem like a bovine creature to me who takes eons to process information and is all the time in a trance but Kunaal had a loving wife, a happy marriage and a wonderful life paRtner... The sheer deception that he is capable of Speaks of a very diabolical mind...
Having said that I believe Nandini is despicable as well to have engaged in something so disgusting with the husband of a woman you owe your life to...
So yeah i am repelled by both Kunaal a little more...

Kunal is a gone case for me, I don't expect anything from him, I want him to suffer like I want Rajdeep to suffer, but my point here was that Kunal is a cheater, but did Nandini had to give in to him?
In FRIENDS, Rachel's boyfriend hits on Phoebe, Phoebe told Rachel about it, Rachel didn't ask for proof, she did not doubt Phoebe for a second and dumped Paolo, I just wanted Nandini to be upfront in front of Mauli, even if she had feelings for Kunal, she shouldn't have slept with him, she just takes Mauli for granted because stupid Mauli forgave her once so she'll share her husband and forgive her again
For me both are backstabbers .Mauli married kunal and trusted him.Nandini tried to go away but kunal stopped her and confessed his so called love for her.Nandini too without thinking accepted his so called proposal and backstabbed her frnd.So for me both are equal culprits although nandini is being called with different names here and on social media just becoz usually in our Indian society all kind of maturity is expected from woman .There is difference bw mauli and nandini u can't compare nandini with mauli .Nandini is self centred character whereas mauli is strong caring and independent woman.That's why mauli is being loved so much by audiences.Nandini and kunal both have dark shades both decieved one person who did lot for both of them so i will blame them equally if nandini is mistress then kunal is lusty desperate man who is not satisfied with one woman in his life.
Because mauli is mandini s friend since childhood...and also knows how it feels when you are heart broken seeing her relation with rajdeep...but she is the one who is now so lustful that she firvit her friend her care and everything...
Originally posted by DracarysTrio

Kunal is a gone case for me, I don't expect anything from him, I want him to suffer like I want Rajdeep to suffer, but my point here was that Kunal is a cheater, but did Nandini had to give in to him?
In FRIENDS, Rachel's boyfriend hits on Phoebe, Phoebe told Rachel about it, Rachel didn't ask for proof, she did not doubt Phoebe for a second and dumped Paolo, I just wanted Nandini to be upfront in front of Mauli, even if she had feelings for Kunal, she shouldn't have slept with him, she just takes Mauli for granted because stupid Mauli forgave her once so she'll share her husband and forgive her again
Phoebe and Nandini in one sentence!!!😆 mat laao dard hota hai dil mein...
Phoebe is a darling...Nandini is well...Nandini...hehe
And i understand what you are trying to say and I agree compeletely... 
I just feel N is the lesser evil of the two...and the kind of person K is...it doesn't speak mu h about N either😆
No, Kunal is not lesser at fault, I blame Nandini more because I don't consider Kunal an entity here, he cheated on his wife, how can a person who was crying when her husband cheated on her, think that a person who's cheating on his wife is a good person, I am blaming Nandini more because Kunal's redemption is impossible, I don't think he would have been in Mauli's life no matter what but Nandini should have told Mauli before jumping in bed with him, she made the mistake once and she's doing it again, only this time Mauli will suffer for helping her... She should've stayed with Mauli, taken care of her when Kunal's truth was out instead of expecting Mauli to not get mad at her after realizing that she slept with her husband, that "I didn't want to hurt you Mauli, I just wanted to" from Nandini at temple was so pathetic