Nandhini dangerous vamp ever seen in indian soaps

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Till now vamps behzve like vamps .,and they know they r vamps
But nandhini is too dangerous .,she takes abla naari mode ..and herself thinks she is abla naari and does , things what a vamp does without an iota of guilt

She has multiple personality disorder and she us the most dangerous vamp

In real life if one comes acRoss this character I feel pity bcos this type of character is going to ruin the person whom she befriends and it will be very hard to learn about her true nature until u r  cheated and dumped 😕
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
I have grownup watching vamps like romala Sucking, kmolika( well their leads drove her to vamp)etc but they're nothing compared to this. 
They don't act they're saint.
Nandini is the kind which is most dangerous. There are some girls who cry a lot and make u fool. She is one of that kind
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Dangerous thing is she herself believes she is a saint
That's not multiple personality. It's called showing the society and the people that know you a different image of good self image. I know people in real life who sleeping around with married men and they act like they are sweet and innocent religion type of people. Show is showing the reality in real life instead of fake vamp shows
No, she is very innocent..
She thinks lying to her bff about sar dard is worse than having an affair with her husband..
She does mistakes but her intention was never to hurt anyone..
She knows married woman should wear bangles but doesn't know only one ganesh murti is worshipped in one home..

Originally posted by Terenaina

That's not multiple personality. It's called showing the society and the people that know you a different image of good self image. I know people in real life who sleeping around with married men and they act like they are sweet and innocent religion type of people. Show is showing the reality in real life instead of fake vamp shows

Show is saying her like saint .that's the problem
Originally posted by VARUNI2014

Show is saying her like saint .that's the problem
thankfully noone is falling for this act😆
Male or female, People like her are dangerous.They live in their own little bubble and the protect it by making their own truth.
I didn't do it on purpose.
I am not a bad person.
What is my fault?
Why everyone is misunderstanding me?
Their mantra to live life which ultimately destroy others.and yes,there are people like her in real world.Bloody losers.
Vamp's a bit overboard for me. I've seen vamps, they're horrible as hell ðŸ¤¢ But for me Nandini is a very selfish and very intensive human being.