Nandini and the hatred towards her!!!

Posted: 5 years ago
I watch the serial and come here to see if there are any updates like written updates, upcoming scenes etc. instead all I find is an overwhelming hatred towards a factional character. There are so many posts about her and I was wondering about the mentality of people in this forum. You can dislike her and criticize her. But the extent to which some people here take it is sickening and totally unhealthy! Somebody wants to burn her alive, somebody wants her to die of loneliness, or get raped etc etc.. people write essays about how the character is such a manipulative and cunning person behind a smiling face every day and find 101 reasons to make the hatred go stronger! and they have the guts to call others fanatics! Boy!!!!
People please .. we are better human being than this. You can dislike or even hate a character but please
Don't take it to this level. This kind of attitude is what leads to incidents like lynching in real life. As a totally neutral person here I am telling you- all of you are behaving insanely! Even the convicted criminals like nirbhaya rapists got less hatred than this I sometimes feel...
This is my first and last post in this forum! At the expense of coming across as moral policing I have to tell this! Please - the pseudo intelligent analysts whose posts I have liked in the past- you are really crossing the line here.
Hoga ya last post and first post bye good night
Glorifying EMA...does it really happen in real life...its reality  of today's world where the 3rd angle goes with husband the wife moves on in life...May be compatibility ...lust...love or whateve...be the reason..but in reality also ...no one accepts such relationships...neither glorify the same in the name of jazzbat..like the way the series is being presented...it's not justified in any way...but yes harsh reality of today's world.

What u want? We should welcome her with open arms like srk  did in ddlj  and put garland around Her?!? She is a backstabber and now also slept with someone's husband . She won't be spared.
Secondly  if they could have showed nandini as evil selfish woman who gets what she wants, it would've been way better. I would've connected to her as a vamp. Drashti has the looks and body to play a seductress like pc did in aitraaz.instead they try to make her A victim. Victims don't wreck other people's homes
if you find anything objectionable in the posts just report them... simple...I have a problem with the blatant generalisation that goes on with people who make posts saying people on this forum do this and that...
There is a miniscule percentage who might say something so derogatory and horrific even if for a fictional character...but when you say "people in this forum" you are bringing everyone here...I am taking objection to this is because i don't recall saying anything to that effect and I am one of the people in the forum...
So when you find something as detestful as the things youve mentioned just report the post and action will be taken by the mods...
i dont know if you are aware but a lot of posts have been locked down for somethings that were nowhere close to what you have mentioned...
So steps are taken pretty quickly...

Lynching in real world. Seriously and hate for Nandini is more than Nirbhaya rapists? There are no candle light marches or demands to hang Nandini. You are over exaggerating
Originally posted by subiaman

I watch the serial and come here to see if there are any updates like written updates, upcoming scenes etc. instead all I find is an overwhelming hatred towards a factional character. There are so many posts about her and I was wondering about the mentality of people in this forum. You can dislike her and criticize her. But the extent to which some people here take it is sickening and totally unhealthy! Somebody wants to burn her alive, somebody wants her to die of loneliness, or get raped etc etc.. people write essays about how the character is such a manipulative and cunning person behind a smiling face every day and find 101 reasons to make the hatred go stronger! and they have the guts to call others fanatics! Boy!!!!
People please .. we are better human being than this. You can dislike or even hate a character but please
Don't take it to this level. This kind of attitude is what leads to incidents like lynching in real life. As a totally neutral person here I am telling you- all of you are behaving insanely! Even the convicted criminals like nirbhaya rapists got less hatred than this I sometimes feel...
This is my first and last post in this forum! At the expense of coming across as moral policing I have to tell this! Please - the pseudo intelligent analysts whose posts I have liked in the past- you are really crossing the line here.
Really hatred for N is more than Nirbhaya rapist ???
Do you people even think before posting.
Reported

And pls tm  don't make mockery of serious crime like rape. Rape is a henious crime and to defend nandini u just made a mockery of it. Time to Grow up a little.  If u want to make members shutup on forum this is not the way. Forums r for discussion
Wow comparing a reaction towards a fictional character to nirbhaya rapist! 
Nothing to say.
Originally posted by IDO20

Hoga ya last post and first post bye good night

😆