People needs to grow up - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Just few mins back I come to know that other forum's members are criticising "DT & DD" that both r not good in acting in comparison of their favs i really don't know why ppl compare their favs to other if u like someone so it's good & u have to loyal of them and never leave any chance to appreciate them (that I believe & do😳)..

People needs to grow up we are not kids who compare our fav with other's by comparing with anyone you proved that they are definitely doing better & best than ur fav so u r insecure about it..

Just love & appreciate ppl whom u love ..

PS - I'm a hardcore fan of DT & also loves DD ..😳
Posted: 5 years ago
DD is a good actress and you should be happy with it.
Fan support and bashing are part and parcel of actors lives. People don't spare amitabh bachan who is a great actor but some call him bad ... People can find some weakness in actors and actresses. Personally i never found jennifer lawrence good actress but she is hailed as second coming of meryl streep. same goes for aliya who i find overrated. People have different tastes!
I find dt overacts sometime. dd is very gud in emotional scenes and a gud actress so chill. 
when youre public figure youre bound to be criticised. Im tea lover but i cant expect every1 to love tea. Fame has its demerits. Actors looks and acting and personal life will always be up for discussion...
If u find tv show forums bad, visit bw forum. it is merciless lol! 
im fan of actor's acting . if i feel he did bad in some role i will criticize him as well . for me loyalty doesnt meant actors have signed  me up for whole life
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago