People needs to grow up

Posted: 2018-09-08T10:01:05Z
Just few mins back I come to know that other forum's members are criticising "DT & DD" that both r not good in acting in comparison of their favs i really don't know why ppl compare their favs to other if u like someone so it's good & u have to loyal of them and never leave any chance to appreciate them (that I believe & doEmbarrassed)..

People needs to grow up we are not kids who compare our fav with other's by comparing with anyone you proved that they are definitely doing better & best than ur fav so u r insecure about it..

Just love & appreciate ppl whom u love ..

PS - I'm a hardcore fan of DT & also loves DD ..Embarrassed
3 Likes this

[Content Removed]
Posted: 2018-09-08T10:23:19Z
Originally posted by harshiidiv

Just few mins back I come to know that other forum's members are criticising "DT & DD" that both r not good in acting in comparison of their favs i really don't know why ppl compare their favs to other if u like someone so it's good & u have to loyal of them and never leave any chance to appreciate them (that I believe & do Embarrassed)..

People needs to grow up we are not kids who compare our fav with other's by comparing with anyone you proved that they are definitely doing better & best than ur fav so u r insecure about it..

Just love & appreciate ppl whom u love ..

PS - I'm a hardcore fan of DT & also loves DD ..Embarrassed
@Blue.
why do we have to be loyal to any artist.Dead
You need to grow up.Dead
7 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-08T10:27:06Z
Originally posted by oldanurprernfan

DD is a good actress and you should be happy with it.
Fan support and bashing are part and parcel of actors lives. People don't spare amitabh bachan who is a great actor but some call him bad ... People can find some weakness in actors and actresses. Personally i never found jennifer lawrence good actress but she is hailed as second coming of meryl streep. same goes for aliya who i find overrated. People have different tastes!
I find dt overacts sometime. dd is very gud in emotional scenes and a gud actress so chill. 
when youre public figure youre bound to be criticised. Im tea lover but i cant expect every1 to love tea. Fame has its demerits. Actors looks and acting and personal life will always be up for discussion...
If u find tv show forums bad, visit bw forum. it is merciless lol! 
im fan of actor's acting . if i feel he did bad in some role i will criticize him as well . for me loyalty doesnt meant actors have signed  me up for whole life

Same.
+1.
i may not like someone's looks,smile,eyes,acting,voice,body.
i dont know why we shouldnt critisize and be harsh.
Nobody owns an artist.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 2018-09-08T10:27:42Z
5 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-08T10:28:25Z
Originally posted by oldanurprernfan

DD is a good actress and you should be happy with it.
Fan support and bashing are part and parcel of actors lives. People don't spare amitabh bachan who is a great actor but some call him bad ... People can find some weakness in actors and actresses. Personally i never found jennifer lawrence good actress but she is hailed as second coming of meryl streep. same goes for aliya who i find overrated. People have different tastes!
I find dt overacts sometime. dd is very gud in emotional scenes and a gud actress so chill. 
when youre public figure youre bound to be criticised. Im tea lover but i cant expect every1 to love tea. Fame has its demerits. Actors looks and acting and personal life will always be up for discussion...
If u find tv show forums bad, visit bw forum. it is merciless lol! 
im fan of actor's acting . if i feel he did bad in some role i will criticize him as well . for me loyalty doesnt meant actors have signed  me up for whole life

@Red yeah I agree with ur this point but I'm not saying to don't criticize when u find their acting ,role etc not good but my point is criticism other for ur fav is not good..
Edited by harshiidiv - 2018-09-08T10:29:36Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-08T10:40:06Z
@chirpyhapigirl i think first u need to grow..
Firstly understand what I'm trying to say then put ur views..Dead
Edited by harshiidiv - 2018-09-08T10:41:48Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-08T10:41:08Z
Likings and disliking on a particular actors are very personal, relative and subjective. You may like someone but not necessarily I will or I have to like the same. You may like georgious person as actor or actress but I may like very very simple one both lookwise and acting wise too.
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-08T10:50:53Z
I think many of you don't understand what I'm saying in this thread then let me clear something..
I'm saying don't criticize when u find their acting, work etc not Good..

My point is criticising someone by comparing with other's in not good..
0 Likes this