Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

People needs to grow up

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Just few mins back I come to know that other forum's members are criticising "DT & DD" that both r not good in acting in comparison of their favs i really don't know why ppl compare their favs to other if u like someone so it's good & u have to loyal of them and never leave any chance to appreciate them (that I believe & do😳)..

People needs to grow up we are not kids who compare our fav with other's by comparing with anyone you proved that they are definitely doing better & best than ur fav so u r insecure about it..

Just love & appreciate ppl whom u love ..

PS - I'm a hardcore fan of DT & also loves DD ..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DD is a good actress and you should be happy with it.
Fan support and bashing are part and parcel of actors lives. People don't spare amitabh bachan who is a great actor but some call him bad ... People can find some weakness in actors and actresses. Personally i never found jennifer lawrence good actress but she is hailed as second coming of meryl streep. same goes for aliya who i find overrated. People have different tastes!
I find dt overacts sometime. dd is very gud in emotional scenes and a gud actress so chill. 
when youre public figure youre bound to be criticised. Im tea lover but i cant expect every1 to love tea. Fame has its demerits. Actors looks and acting and personal life will always be up for discussion...
If u find tv show forums bad, visit bw forum. it is merciless lol! 
im fan of actor's acting . if i feel he did bad in some role i will criticize him as well . for me loyalty doesnt meant actors have signed  me up for whole life
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Just few mins back I come to know that other forum's members are criticising "DT & DD" that both r not good in acting in comparison of their favs i really don't know why ppl compare their favs to other if u like someone so it's good & u have to loyal of them and never leave any chance to appreciate them (that I believe & do 😳)..

People needs to grow up we are not kids who compare our fav with other's by comparing with anyone you proved that they are definitely doing better & best than ur fav so u r insecure about it..

Just love & appreciate ppl whom u love ..

PS - I'm a hardcore fan of DT & also loves DD ..😳

@Blue.
why do we have to be loyal to any artist.🤢
You need to grow up.🤢
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

Fan support and bashing are part and parcel of actors lives. People don't spare amitabh bachan who is a great actor but some call him bad ... People can find some weakness in actors and actresses. Personally i never found jennifer lawrence good actress but she is hailed as second coming of meryl streep. same goes for aliya who i find overrated. People have different tastes!
I find dt overacts sometime. dd is very gud in emotional scenes and a gud actress so chill. 
when youre public figure youre bound to be criticised. Im tea lover but i cant expect every1 to love tea. Fame has its demerits. Actors looks and acting and personal life will always be up for discussion...
im fan of actor's acting . if i feel he did bad in some role i will criticize him as well . for me loyalty doesnt meant actors have signed  me up for whole life

Same.
+1.
i may not like someone's looks,smile,eyes,acting,voice,body.
i dont know why we shouldnt critisize and be harsh.
Nobody owns an artist.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

@Red yeah I agree with ur this point but I'm not saying to don't criticize when u find their acting ,role etc not good but my point is criticism other for ur fav is not good..
Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
@chirpyhapigirl i think first u need to grow..
Firstly understand what I'm trying to say then put ur views..🤢
Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Likings and disliking on a particular actors are very personal, relative and subjective. You may like someone but not necessarily I will or I have to like the same. You may like georgious person as actor or actress but I may like very very simple one both lookwise and acting wise too.
harshiidiv thumbnail
I think many of you don't understand what I'm saying in this thread then let me clear something..
I'm saying don't criticize when u find their acting, work etc not Good..

My point is criticising someone by comparing with other's in not good..
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

I think many of you don't understand what I'm saying in this thread then let me clear something..

I'm saying don't criticize when u find their acting, work etc not Good..

My point is criticising someone by comparing with other's in not good..

You know after evry movie release,newspapers and channels review the story and acting.
When they dont like the acting they critisize them.
If i dont like someone's work acting i will critisize them

Moral gyaan dena is not allowed in the forum.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

@chirpyhapigirl i think first u need to grow..

Firstly understand what I'm trying to say then put ur views.. 🤢

i read it very correctly...
we have to be loyal to ...🤢 
Loyal !! seriously !!
I read wats written.

Log apne dost and wife ke nahi hote.
Actor ke liye loyal

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago