Cuckoo land - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago

You deserve happiness, love and, most of all, fun on your special day.   Have a great birthday with all the love, laughter and joy you deserve.happy birthday sanaya my sunshine. may all your wishes come true because you deserve all the happiness in the world . 
Floret 
-------------------

Happy birthday Sanaya  It's been a privilege watching you onscreen through the years and become your fan simply for the person that you are and for the passion that you bring to your craft. Really wish and hope to see more of you onscreen be it through whichever medium in the coming years. 
Loads of love,
Abhinaya ( hey Devi maiyya )

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the sweetest of them all? 
It is indeed the girl we love the most & her name is Sanaya for all!!!

Hi Sanaya!!

Coming to my life as the quirky, funny goofball Khushi Kumari Gupta, who gave me laughs when I needed a smile more than anything else, like your name u have remained the proverbial 'khushi' in my life all these years! 

I love u so much! And look up to you as a wonderful role model! Thank you for being there even without knowing for me at every dark moment in my life for the past 6 years. It meant so much more than you could possibly imagine because there were days you literally kept me breathing.

May your beautiful smile always keep shining brighter 
and may your beautiful heart always be filled with only the happiest of things...
And may every candle that decorate your birthday cake be one more wish fulfilled..
May every bite from that chocolate cake I know you are waiting to stuff your face with be infinitely sweet just like you are..
Wishing you health, wealth and happiness and a lifetime of love among your loved ones..

https://i.imgur.com/EhoxnfC.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/my4oYU2.gif

Lots of love 
Sunara

Have a wonderful birthday I wish your everyday to be filled with your gorgeous smile,lots of love and happiness. You are like sunshine to me. Keep spreading love and positivity. May God bless you with all the luck and success.Please come back soon. We all are missing you badly.

Auru

Our dearest Sanaya 

A very happy birthday to you . May the coming year give you lots of love and happiness and as a greedy fan a role you will finally get excited to do and say yes too LOL 
Following your career for the past 6 yrs or so and thank you so much for all the joy you have given in all the roles you have played as well as your stupendous innings in both the dance reality shows . 
You are a beautiful person in and out and at the same time your strong will , inner strength and your ability to say it as it is , is commendable . 
Here's wishing for a great year for you both personal and professional . Keep smiling , stay cheerful and spread your sunshine everywhere . 
Lots of love 

GUINEA

The birds are singing and the sun is shining. It's a special day for the special Person who brings joy to the world. "Happy Birthday, sunshine!!!! " Love you Sanaya Irani !!!!!! God bless you ... 

Sanaya you're a real sweetheart. You're a spoonful of sugar, a drop of syrup and a dot of honey. Have the sweetest birthday ever. " Happy Birthday Sanaya " Love you Sanaya Irani ... God Bless you ...

My wishes for your birthday include a lifetime of laughter, a passing acquaintance with life's worries and tons of big dreams fulfilled. May all your fantasies become reality because you are so worthy. "Happy Birthday Sanaya" Love you ... God Bless you ...

rest friends and family as you ceThis is a virtual hug and a digital kiss for your birthday. Here's wishing that you get the warmest hugs and kisses from dealebrate your birthday today. "Happy Birthday Sanaya" love you so much ... God Bless you ...

By your examples, you have shown us goodness and light and truth. I know you will continue to be a shining example as you face another year. Thank you for being you, and Happy Birthday Sanaya... love you ... God Bless you ... 

Sanaya may all of your wishes come true this year. Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and great human-being! I hope many years of blessings follow you wherever you go! "Happy Birthday Sanaya " 

Love you Sanaya ... God Bless You ...

Today is your birthday! May you receive even more blessings than you ask for, and may all good things continue to come your way. Happy Birthday! Life is what you make of Keep making yours count each and every day. The skies are clear for you at all times. Happy Birthday!

The world became a little brighter by this day because you were born on this special day . Wishing a happy birthday Sanaya ... love you ... God Bless you ...

May your special day be filled with lots of gifts, love, wonderful memories and of course a big cake! Happy birthday Sanaya ... love you ... God Bless you...

Wishing happy birthday to that person who can easily turn my tears into a laugh. May all the dreams of your life will come true in this coming year! Happy birthday Sanaya. Love you ... God Bless you ...  

ShonaSandy

Baar, baar din yeh aye, baar baar hum yeh gaye, tum jiyo hazaro saal, yeh hamari arazoo...happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Sanaya, happy birthday to you. Wishing you a year full of health and happiness and a brand new successful show. Enjoy your birthday. 
Show viewer

May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. I may not have enough words to explain my feelings but what I know is that watching you on screen has been a great joy. You are a person who always deserves the best and obviously nothing less. Thank you for giving me Samaira, Gunjan, Khushi, Chanchan, Parvati and Myrah. Only few actors can show this much versatility in their TV career. Thank you for being yourself and do what makes you happy and satisfied. Thank you for never let anyone dampen your spirit and ambition. Thank you for being Sanaya and spreading little happiness in our life.
Miss you so much on screen as actress. Hope you will bag something which will worth of your and our waiting. Keep Slaying. 
Wishing you a very Happy birthday...
-Priyanka (.PastelDamsel.)

Happy Birthday dearest Sanaya
It's been 6+ years since I know and my love for you only increases every day
There's something magical about you. I love how your inner beauty reflects on your face. May god bless you. Have a fantastic year  Missing you 

Nelo

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. "Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day...Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday! "Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!

Jayashree 
Edited by -Zesty- - 5 years ago

She is one of the most popular faces on TV, loved and respected by fans and well wishers all over the world. Her hard work speaks for her and so does all the love and adoration she has amassed over the years with her affable nature, playfulness and her warm and caring attitude. She is none other than television's darling, the one and only Sanaya Irani.

Sanaya's journey on television has been a long and fruitful one. After graduating from Syndenham college, one of Mumbai's most prestigious institutions, Sanaya's plan was to do her post graduation in MBA but fate had other plans for her. She entered the world of glamour with a stint in modelling,  and then a small role in the acclaimed film Fanaa, which she admits she did only to get the chance to work alongside accomplished actors like Aamir Khan and Kajol. During this phase she realised her love of acting and thus started her television journey.

Her beginning wasn't smooth as she was told that 'She didn't look too Indian'. But there was that spark in her, to do something on her own two feet, to show what she was capable of. She was offered the leading role in Rajan Shahi's Bidaai which she turned down for a smaller role in Left Right Left, where she could work on her Hindi oratory skills. Such was her commitment that from then onwards she asked her colleagues to speak only in Hindi to improve her diction. Her impeccable dialogue delivery in her future shows is a testament to her hard work and commitment. She also portrayed a grey shaded character in NDTV Imagine's Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikahyengi.

Her first big break came through one of Star One's much loved show Miley Jab Hum Tum where she portrayed the sweet, mild and geeky Gunjan, a character completely opposite to Sanaya herself, and a chance to showcase her talent, emoting mainly through her expressive eyes.  After Gunjan came the iconic role of Khushi, in a show that is still running in many parts of the world, and continuing to amass love and appreciation from avid TV watchers. Star Plus's show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon made Sanaya a household name.  Khushi Kumari Gupta's character encompassed an entire range of emotions, from chirpiness, to craziness and non-stop chatter, to the depths of despair and grief, to heartbreak and gutwrenching emotion ... and Sanaya did them all. Comedy is the most difficult genre to play, and Sanaya conquered this bastion with ease, showing her versatility as an actress. Her onscreen pairing with her co star Barun Sobti was widely appreciated and adored by fans, and Arshi remains one of her most popular pairings.  

After IPK's unexpected end, Sanaya tried her hand at yet another diverse role through Sony TV's Chhanchhan. Unfortunately, this show did not do so well though her performance and pairing with Anuj Sachdeva was appreciated and liked. 

After a short break, during which she hosted a few shows, came Colors' Rangrasiya, an intense love story. 'Paro' has been her toughest roles till date, as this was one character that was diametrically opposite to Sanaya's nature. She worked extra hard, especially with the Rajasthani dialect and shooting in rough terrains but once again, her efforts paid off and yet again was another unforgettable character Parvati aka Paro. It has been acknowledged that this was one of her best character portrayals so far. 

After Rangrasiya, Sanaya finally took up a show that she had been offered more than once over the last few years - the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. With Jhalak, she tried her hand at her second love, dance, and as she said, this gave her, a completely untrained dancer, the opportunity to learn dance from an experienced choreographer. She was the runner up in the show, but walked away with the love of hundreds of thousands of hearts with her effervescent fun nature and zest for learning on the show.

She repeated this opportunity a couple of years later with the couple's dance show, Nach Baliye with her husband, Mohit Sehgal, where the cute couple won millions of hearts with their versatile performances every week. Sanaya shone in all the performances and was regarded as one of the top dancers in the show.

TV fiction and reality done ... what next? After a couple of false starts with new tv shows that didn't get launched, Sanaya has turned to a new frontier - the web. And this year has been a treat for Sanaya fans after a drought of two years, where she has featured in multiple projects, and has shone in all.

She started with two short films, Dum Dum Dumroo and Pihu, of which Dum Dum Dumroo has won laurels in the Short Film category in multiple festivals, and won her a few Best Actress awards along the way. She then appeared in a music video with Arijit Taneja, produced by Meet Bros, a well known name in music, in a song by Neha Bhasin, Main Jaandiyan. The soulful song, the beautiful lyrics, the haunting music, and last but by no means least, the beautiful picturization in Goa and sparkling chemistry between Sanaya and Arijit combined to make the song in hit within a week of its release.

Her latest project released in her birthday month, a treat for Sanaya and her fans. Zindabaad, a spy thriller web series from VB on the Web, starred Sanaya along with stalwarts like Vikram Bhatt and Pankaj Dheer, and talented actors Aniruddh Dave and Sanaa Khan, and has garnered praise and appreciation from web audiences.  Her portrayal of Sara Sayed is 'real' ... the character deep and thoughtful ... a no-nonsense brisk RAW agent, who is deeply loyal to her country and her colleagues, honest to the core and intelligent ... beauty with brains. Sanaya's subtle nuanced performance makes Sara Sayed come alive on screen and make her way into our hearts. And it was a treat to see her in an action role!!! 

Sanaya's natural charm, her sunny nature, her positivity and her friendliness comes through making all those who interact with her like her for the person she is. All the glowing words, appreciation and support from her colleagues in the industry and her close friends are an ode to the lovely human being that she is. As quoted by Zing magazine - "the beauty of her heart shines in her face". That's what makes Sanaya the wonderful person she is. 

And now on this day which we look forward to with utmost happiness year after year, our only prayer is that you always remain happy and your sunny smile always charm all you come across. May you always get the best things in life and your life be filled with colours and dreams and hope and love. May your life be filled with love, laughter, happiness and success in all you do. 

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday Sanaya!

Edited by DiyaS - 5 years ago
One liner wish from me -
Dear Sanaya ... my wish for your birthday ... always stay smiling, for your smile lights up a million hearts! Wish you all the best for a wonderful life! 
Originally posted by xMIC.Dropx

There is something very special about Sanaya Irani - something that merely words can't express.-Her eyes ... hazel in some light, green in others. They light up her face and express her emotions more than any words can do. If eyes are the window to the soul, then Sanaya has a beautiful soul, as clear and transparent as her eyes. When her eyes light up with laughter, everyone around laughs with her. When they cloud with tears, they wrench viewers' guts and make one want to kill whoever hurt her. And when they sparkle with mischief, they make everyone feel that all's right with the world. She conveys a myriad of emotions through her eyes, they change with her every mood, every expression. No words are needed when Sanaya's eyes speak, for her eyes say it all.

Her smile ... lights up the surroundings. Effervescent and sparkling, it draws the world in and invites all to smile with her. 'The world is beautiful,' it seems to say, so enjoy life, be happy and keep smiling.' Her smile is infectious and all-encompassing. Smile and the world smiles with you' seems to have been written for Sanaya.
Her nature ... Sanaya's true beauty and her most compelling draw is in her nature. At first look, she seems loud and ebullient and simply bindaas. Then one looks deeper, and sees the person beneath - a girl who is simple, honest to the core, deeply committed and faithful both to herself and to her loved ones, talented, dedicated, extremely hard working and completely professional, a girl who gives whatever she does, her 100 percent, and is fiercely loyal to her friends and loved ones. A girl who makes friends and gets along with everyone, from the spot boys on the sets to the backstage crew, to even the dogs and homeless kittens on the sets ... and of course, with all her co-actors and co-workers. A girl who is bold, beautiful, brash, outspoken, honest ... a girl who says what she feels, and doesn't worry what anyone will think of her. Take her or leave her - but don't try to change her. She is what she is, and unless she feels the need to change, she will not. And what you see is pretty much what you get, no hidden messages or playing games for Sanaya.

Her face ... Sanaya doesn't have the most perfect features, nor the most beautiful face in the world. But when you see her, it's difficult to remember that. She's a natural screen stealer - when she's on screen, it's difficult to look at anyone else. Her beauty lies in the perfection with which she portrays emotions, the way she draws in her audience to share every single feeling she expresses on screen. Her flawless skin and porcelain complexion, a heritage of her Iranian ancestry, makes her face glow on screen, and add to her natural beauty. And off screen or in real life, with no makeup, she looks gorgeous, young and simply beautiful, her straightforward nature and sparkling effervescence is far more attractive than any simple criterion for beauty.

Confident in herself and in her own skin, Sanaya is truly a new age woman. No wonder Sanaya is so loved and admired in her field, by all those close to her, those she has worked with, and by her legions of fans, the ones who watch her on screen, and simply admire her as an actress, and even more by those who follow her off screen and love her for the person she is.

So here's wishing our golden Sunshine girl Sanaya A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. We wish you a day as wonderful as you are, surrounded by all the happiness that you have given to millions of fans, and blessed with the love of your loved ones, and the ones all over the world, who love you very much. May you always be surrounded by all the love, happiness and success in the world.

1. Vikram Bhatt 

Sanaya is a stupendous actor and in one word, electrifying

2. Siddhant Sachdev 

She is lovely , easy to work with , professional and a powerhouse of talent

3. Aniruddh Dave

She is very co operative and professional and you can see our comfort and chemistry in our scenes together in Zindabaad

4. Neha Bhasin 

When I saw the video , I was like where do I fit in . Sanaya is so good , her expressions ... no wonder she is loved so much

5. Lalit Mohan: 
She was always positive about IPK even in testing times and used to motivate everybody else. I salute that spirit of hers. Sanaya is one the best actresses we have in the industry, she is a very intelligent actress; she is very professional and dedicated. If I reach the set at 6:30AM and her shift starts at 7 then she would be there sharp. Sanaya has really worked hard and she used to give her 1000% to it.

6. Gautam Hedge: 
Sanaya is my favorite actress. 

For Gunjan. For Paro/ Myrah. For Khushi. For always being the muse & inspiring the writer to do better! God bless!

7. Abha Parmar: 
In fact if there was a point where I wasn't well, I had some infection. Sanaya was giving her shots and once she is done she would immediately come and check upon me. She gave me medicine, water and looked after me just like she 
would be looking after her mother.

8. Akhay Dogra: 
See an actor's life is like that... getting back to work takes time..unless of course you're Sanaya ;)

9. Abhaas Mehta: 
Sanaya is my favourite co actor onscreen till the date and a good friend.

10. Daljeet Kaur: 
The things I like the most about Sanaya are the facts that she is very 
light-hearted and doesn't believe in taking things too seriously in life, not even her fame and also she is dear friend of mine.

11. Drashti Dhami: 
On KWK I would love to take Sanaya Irani with me. A valentine partner? Sanaya, Only Sanaya.

12. Barun Sobti:-
''Sanaya is very lively, she is a very good friend of mine, she is a wonderful person that is why I can say it is very easy to be friends with Sanaya." "My onscreen chemistry with Sanaya is khatarnak. However, off screen we enjoy a lot. Sanaya is cool and calm as a person. It is great to have a co-star like her." She's a good luck Charm for everyone" 

13. Ram Kapoor and Gautami Kapoor: 
We just love her and we all love her.

14. Scarlett Wilson 
It was very early on when we were shooting our promo we were just hanging out that day and and the comments she was making, I just found hilarious. And I came home on that day and I was like ' I love that girl!!'. And ever since then on every week, she just started being my support system. I don't know why, I don't know what good I have done but she has just been so wonderful to me as a person. I think I fell sick in the second week and she was just the person to help me through it. She was feeding me, making she sure I was having enough food, enough water and I... really love her for that. And I think now, she has really got a place in my heart forever. Just for being.. she has taken that role of my friend and I really really love her for that. She is such a gorgeous endearing human being. And I really really love Sanaya. 

15. Geetanjali Mishra (Maithili in RR) : 
Sanaya is a crazy girl. I have never seen one like her. Bahut masti karti hai woh. She is not at all like Paro. Sanaya is very down-to-earth, she is very funny.

16. Gul Khan : 
She did a super job of playing Khushi Kumari Gupta, She worked really hard and made Khushi Kumari Gupta come to life.

17. Saurabh Tiwari: 
Beautiful human being and a brilliant performer. Due to Sanaya's hard work, her shows has reached to this level now and I'm very fortunate that I got one of television's biggest and most talented faces in my second show itself and Nautanki films is very lucky that she has worked with us.

18. Adhvik Mahajan: 
I like Sanaya, I find her a complete package which includes good looks, acting skills and she is an entertainer.

19. Nakul Mehta: 
Sanaya is one of the best on TV and would love to work with her.

20. Nia Sharma: 
I envy Sanaya's body and she is a very good actress

21. Deepak Parekh: 
She is very professional and hard working. Even being such a big star of the industry, she always shows keen interest to learn. Working with her, is a treat. As she is so calm minded and never throws tantrum on the sets.

22. Srman Jain aka Rugved:
I met beautiful people through Chhanchhan like Sanaya Irani. She is one of best persons I have ever met in life, who is so sweet and genuine. I have spent some of the best times with her on the sets.

23. Rashmi Desai: 
Sanaya is cute, sweet, bubbly and sexy.

24. Anuj Sachdeva:
"My experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person." "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense." We are good friends and that reflects on-screen too. Sanaya is cool and chilled about everything. 

25. Vishal Gandhi, co-actor in Rangrasiya : 
She's very good and a very nice human being...Always fun loving...  She's kinda fun...It was good to work with her and she is very hardworking..!!!

26. Vidithi : 
I must say Sanaya Irani is the best one to work with... she is simple, sweet, caring and very friendly. I feel all the news against Sanaya being a tantrum queen and not a friendly girl is just a rumour as she is a fabulous person.

27. Poonam Gandhi (Reporter): 
No matter what, Sanaya has always had the most consistent track record in the television industry, acting in films like Fanaa and participating in reality shows as the host of many and other guest appearances. Her lovely sweet charm and aura is what makes her so loved!

28. Viraf Patel: 
Sanaya has the most beautiful eyes and she's such a beautiful co actor to work with and is so easy and comforting.

29. Rajan Singh: 
Sanaya's a great person and she's very supportive of all our international markets.

30. Sunil Sale (Choreographer): 
Indeed she is a very good dancer and a kind hearted person too which comes out in her dancing and acting. She is gorgeous. I love to work with her.

31. Ashish Chowdhry: 
She's very sweet,  And very very funny.. Like a comedy #BarbieDoll.

32. Kunal Karan Kapoor: 
Sanaya was the bubbliest little thing on the set of Left right and left.

33. Supriya Pathak: 
Sanaya's a lovely girl. I've really enjoyed working with her. As a person, she's wonderful.

34. Ananya Khare: 
Sanaya is a complete sweetheart.

35. Karan V Grover: 
She's a really nice person. It was a nice experience shooting with Sanaya.

36. Ronit Roy: 
#SANAYA you totally killed it tonight!!!!!! #Salute!!!! #SanayaOnJhalak #JhalakReloaded.

37. Karan Johar: 
Sanaya you have a wonderful smile, a charm that has won the popularity of so many people and the rest takes over because of your sincerity.

38. Jai Kumar Nair
She is very hard working. Even if I sit down tired she won't sit down. She would make me get up and make me dance.

You are my angel Sanaya. You have improved so much. I thank god for making me your partner in Jhalak.

39. Mohit Malik
Dancing with this gem of a person this week. 

40. Kavita Kaushik
"I usually do not make friends at my workplace but here everyone is extremely friendly and nice and everyone is really sweet like Sanaya, Ashish... I usually meet them and the three of us are called the 'Chaudharis' of 'Jhalak' because we have a reputation of sitting and doing panchayat and talking in between our rehearsals. We are basically having a good time," 

41. Faisal Khan
I have been interacting with Sanaya (Sanaya Irani) and Kavita (Kavita Kaushik) and both seem to be extremely sweet.

42. Abigail Pande
She is very lovable in general! Very lovable! I don't know how to explain it in words.. and because it's SANAYA!! She HAS done a lot of work in the past. So you know initially I thought maybe she will have an attitude of her own, maybe she won't like talking. But she is a cutie! She is so funny when she laughs and you know she makes everyone laugh

43. Bharati Singh
Sanaya mujhe bohot pyarisi, matlab duniya se pare jhallisi, todisi befikresi, cutesi lagta.. 

44. Pritam & Amanjot
Sanaya is so full of energy, life. Meine bohot samei badh koi aise ladki ko dekha joh off screen on screen dono ke saat is so upbeat, lagta hai bohot achcha hai and her energy seems so positive

A Verse For You Sanaya, My First Ever

Never before have I followed 'celebrities'
That, I feared, would give me 'Diabetes'

You so intrigued me with your personality
That, I got drawn to your speciality

Find  your conversations warm & charming
That candidness & honesty, I find disarming

My fondness for you, though not who I am
That, I have embraced as a joyous guilt pleasure

Your infectious smile & chirpy demeanor
That has made me a 'Sanayaholic', Whatever

Much enjoyed your work I have, dear
That much I want more to keep me in cheer

I aspire you reach heights of success in life & career
That, you are worthy of is how I feel as your admirer

I am penning this Poem, my first I assure you 
That surely must tell you how much I miss you

On your this Birthday, shower you with Tons of wishes
That blissfully Happy you are Now & Forever

Niki310

The day I saw you was when one of my biggest dreams came true,
There you were standing clad in a simple dress but the dazzling smile is all I saw,
Your sweet and charming self made me love you all the more,
Your warm hugs and gracious words made my day,
Sanaya Irani you are one among the blessed and to me,you are the one I look up to and wish to emulate,
On your birthday, my only wish is that may all your dreams come true and ours too in the form of you returning to our TV screens 

Loads of love-Abhinaya

Wish the words existed which would be able to define her, 
Like The first raindrops that brings a smile with her, 
A dawn's dream which one wishes to come true, 
Maybe a thought that makes me poetic, 
   Could be the heartbeat, beating within me, 
Or something that can't be binded in limits of mere words... 

In the bounds of heaven and earth,
Lives the one whose talent and beauty shines.
Her smile radiates and her laughter echoes,
She spreads joy and warmth.
A girl blessed with many gifts,
May she receive twice of what she gives.

This is the day she graced the world,
And became a special part of our lives.
Her beauty and grace is incomparable,
She has immeasurable talent.
This is the day of celebration,
May she receive a thousand wishes and gifts.

------
Eminence is the meaning of her name
Beauteous is her visage
Glorious is her reflection
Exquisite is the smile on her face

Honorable is the trait that discerns her
Integrity is her attribute
Radiance is what she exudes
Victorious she comes out every time.
Fari

Sanaya,
May you have a special day,
May your heart be full of cheer,
May love and laughter find you,
May your smiles be ear to ear. 
May your joy be everlasting,
May only good things come your way,
May all your prayers be answered,
May you be blessed on your birthday.

BillyJean(Ani)
Edited by -Zesty- - 5 years ago

1. I am a greedy actor and want to do roles that I have never done before, because you always run the risk of getting typecast.

2.    I believe in karma and hard work and I feel that there is a time for everybody and you have to make the most of it.

3. TV is a different world. I am what I am today because of TV. There are pros and cons, you are acting everyday, the recognition, fame you get is huge. ... As an actor, I want to experiment and the web is a nice medium. I love my work whether on TV or web. It is important to pick up something that you like. 

4. I am always high in life and love my life. I feel blessed that I have a family and have 2 hands, 2 legs and get to do what I love and that I am a happy person. In life I only want to be healthy and fit. She repeated this once again After the week 6 of NB8 after they performed on the Mumbai attacks and reliving the horror she personally went through she said 'I am telling all these things because I truly feel we are really blessed, to have our parents, two hands, two legs and we should not grumble about anything in life. Thank god for where we are today.'

5.    I think I have been lucky in the industry, with the shows I got, with actors I worked with so everything has always fallen into place. I am lucky to have made a place for myself here.

6.   TV will always be TV. TV is huge, I am what I am today because of TV. Let us not take anything away from it. People become stars on TV because you literally come into  somebody's living room every single day, and even then they can't get enough of you. I don't think TV is going anywhere. It is not losing its viewership at all.new channels are coming up and experimenting with new concepts. It's not that I don't want to do TV. I will happily do it. But I want what I want. The TV shows that I have done are purely what I have wanted to do. I love what I have done. The next thing I will do on TV will again be something that I will love. But as an actor, work on the web is much more creative and exciting. 

7.    I will never do work for fame or money but for my love of it

8.  I also believe that we need to keep the spirit up and not let grey aspects bring us down.
"I mean its ok guys, think of the good things of our show, remember the good stuff and go with a smile because, we all are gonna land up working, everyone is going to move ahead and have their own lives, so smile for the last time don't cry."

9.    It is a very good feeling. It is very rare when you feel you will get to learn from somebody else.

10.    I believe an actor is an actor whether you are in a flop or hit film, it doesn't matter. We have put in so much hard-work. And I think all actors have hits and flops in their life but that doesn't take away from the talent they have.

11.    I think there is no point to dream as it is not going to co
me to me just because I dream of it.

12.    My loved ones are my strength and my weakness too.

13.    I get happy with little things. I get on cloud 9 with the smallest things.

14.    My Mom is the best human being I've ever met on this earth. Actually I admire a combination of both my mom and dad.

15.    I am really bad at compliments because when give me them, I feel very weird

16.    I am a chilled out and simple person leading a simple life

17.    I would like to believe that the life I am living right now is the ideal one. I don't regret doing anything I do in life.

18.    I feel that I have been lucky enough to get roles that have been different in nature and at the same time I have been able to connect with all the roles that I've played

19.  Teen saal tak mujhe kuch kaam nahi mila, mein aise hi ghoom thi thi auditions de thi thi. Meri mummy ne kaha ki ' I am sorry baby, ek kaam  karo tum padhlo' But thab mujhe ek irritation sa hua tha ki mujh mein kya nahi hai, joh sabmein hai? Why is it ki baaki ladkiya ads kar pariyi hi aur mein nahi kar pari yi hu? Toh meine kaha 'mein karoongi! Paanch ads karoongi, chor dungi aur phir padhai karoongi. lekin karoongi!'. Aur aaj mein believe nahi kar sakthi hu ki woh yehi ladki hai thodi shy thi rehethi thi, ajeeb se rehethi thi, woh aaj poori duniyake saamne national television pe acting kar ri hi..

20.    Unless and until somebody is brave enough to experiment once again and it works, there won't be anyone to follow the path

21.   I take life seriously. We have been given a beautiful opportunity as human beings to make a difference and we should make full use of this is what I think.

22.  The show is not only about Gul, me or Barun, 150 people work on the set, they make the money out of this and its not fair that something should happen to the show just because of this. (On IPK shutting down).

23. I love it! I love my job! There is no life left, I don't get a chance to watch movies, go on holidays, BUT I think everyone chooses what they wanna do. And I chose this, and I am ready for it, though its a little hard. I am not regretting at all!

24. The thing is when I started working in the TV industry I got some really good offers at that time on Star Plus for lead roles, but I made a conscious effort not to take a lead in a show because I didn't speak the language, I didn't know how confident I was. So I didn't wanna go over there and make a fool of myself. I didn't want people to point at me and say 'she doesn't know how to act! Who made her a lead?'. I Made the industry as my acting school, I decided I was going to learn - and I am going to perfect it and then I am gonna take something good.

25. During MJHT she always had given food to the stray animals b4 she ate her lunch in MJHT sets. And next one how she did the parking assistant duty every night after packup to check under every vehicle to make sure no puppy was under the vehicles, after one puppy was crushed under a wheel..

26. Mein jaanthi hu yeh bohot short notice se hamari show band hua hai, lekin mein sach mein dua karti hu sabko kaam miley and that you all do well in life (I know its in such a short notice that our show shut down, but I truly pray that everyone gets work, that all of you do well in your life)

27. I truly am very proud of doing a show like Rangrasiya. It was very demanding for an actor and I was so happy to give that! If I could go back in time and and somebody would tell, do you still wanna do Rangrasiya, I would sign on that contract 5 times again and again - because I think what I have got in these 9-10 months of the show, I don't think I would have gotten, like 3-4 years of any normal regular daily soap.

28. I am amazed that people wait so long in lines to go do Ganpati darshan, and I feel bad that we get to skip the line and go inside through the VIP section, because for god everyone is equal, its us humans who differentiate.

29. I really worked hard, I went home thinking about it, I would sleep thinking about it, I would wake thinking about it, look in the mirror, try to do things, I really worked hard. I gave it my all. I would sit and read, because my hindi, again is a problem, I would sit in my room and do my lines again and again and again, so that I wouldn't fumble even that much. I wanted to get it bang on. So I really did a lot.

30. Before Jhalak began - I just wanna say guys, you guys have like a lot of expectations from me. Just lower it! I swear to god, I don't know how to say this, just lower it a little. I promise I will improve with every week. I know ki when people see me in awards functions and all they always say 'Sanaya can dance! Oh she will be so good' and seen me dance in my shows. But this is a different ball game altogether. So that is why I am saying, lower it a little and I promise I will become better and better.

32.    I am working really really really hard and injuring myself a lot, I have heard that these are the things that happen to you before everything goes well. So ya.. Toh yeh sab hote reheta hai. Normal hai.. 

33. I want to thank everyone who has voted for me till now. Thank you so so so much! It is an important journey for me, I want to grow. And I don't want to leave Jhalak stage till I don't grow. So the most disheartening thing would be like, if I am like OK and then I leave the stage and go. I really wanna become good before I go or win, whichever. And I promise I will work harder and harder and we will give you all better acts.

34.   "some people often say that we can go ahead easily in a reality show." Says Sanaya, "We have got the fan following from the work we have done before. Sometimes people tell us, 'Oh, you guys will go ahead as you will get votes.' I have heard that a lot in my previous shows that you have gone ahead only because you have the votes and because people love you. I just say that I have worked hard for it, I don't feel bad about it, I have been around for 8-10 years in the industry and have worked my ass off, so stop judging me and saying that just because I have the votes I am going to go far."

35. About struggles and success
Yeh bura time face karke, achcha time dekjkar hi jaaongi yahan se

36. After the acid attack aftermath depiction in NB8 Terence asks how she felt about having to look like that on camera as she is an actress for whom usually their looks is everything, and she said, 'when this act got conceived Nishant asked me "Will you do it? Because you have to look like this" I said, that is an insult to me as I am an actor, of course I will do it! And I was like "I want all the daag (scars) and I still want the beauty of this to show" If we have managed to show the beauty we have managed to do what we were trying to do.I also want to say recently I read in a paper that jiske saat yeh hadsa hua tha, ek ladki ki shadi hui thi (a girl who had to go through this horror, her marriage happened). I had tears in my eyes when I saw it, she was.. woh dulhan ki tarah tayyar hui thi(she had dressed up as a bride) and it was... it is so special for every woman that day! People like these inspire me, I salute all the people who stand by these women'

37.   I believe that in life everything happens for a reason. And for me something bigger and better like Rangrasiya had to come my way. So, I believe that is why this has happened (on Chhanchhan shutting down).
Originally posted by xMIC.Dropx

She is one of the most popular faces on TV, loved and respected by fans and well wishers all over the world. Her hard work speaks for her and so does all the love and adoration she has amassed over the years with her affable nature, playfulness and her warm and caring attitude. She is none other than television's darling, the one and only Sanaya Irani.

Sanaya's journey on television has been a long and fruitful one. After graduating from Syndenham college, one of Mumbai's most prestigious institutions, Sanaya's plan was to do her post graduation in MBA but fate had other plans for her. She entered the world of glamour with a stint in modelling,  and then a small role in the acclaimed film Fanaa, which she admits she did only to get the chance to work alongside accomplished actors like Aamir Khan and Kajol. During this phase she realised her love of acting and thus started her television journey.

Her beginning wasn't smooth as she was told that 'She didn't look too Indian'. But there was that spark in her, to do something on her own two feet, to show what she was capable of. She was offered the leading role in Rajan Shahi's Bidaai which she turned down for a smaller role in Left Right Left, where she could work on her Hindi oratory skills. Such was her commitment that from then onwards she asked her colleagues to speak only in Hindi to improve her diction. Her impeccable dialogue delivery in her future shows is a testament to her hard work and commitment. She also portrayed a grey shaded character in NDTV Imagine's Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikahyengi.

Her first big break came through one of Star One's much loved show Miley Jab Hum Tum where she portrayed the sweet, mild and geeky Gunjan, a character completely opposite to Sanaya herself, and a chance to showcase her talent, emoting mainly through her expressive eyes.  After Gunjan came the iconic role of Khushi, in a show that is still running in many parts of the world, and continuing to amass love and appreciation from avid TV watchers. Star Plus's show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon made Sanaya a household name.  Khushi Kumari Gupta's character encompassed an entire range of emotions, from chirpiness, to craziness and non-stop chatter, to the depths of despair and grief, to heartbreak and gutwrenching emotion ... and Sanaya did them all. Comedy is the most difficult genre to play, and Sanaya conquered this bastion with ease, showing her versatility as an actress. Her onscreen pairing with her co star Barun Sobti was widely appreciated and adored by fans, and Arshi remains one of her most popular pairings.  

After IPK's unexpected end, Sanaya tried her hand at yet another diverse role through Sony TV's Chhanchhan. Unfortunately, this show did not do so well though her performance and pairing with Anuj Sachdeva was appreciated and liked. 

After a short break, during which she hosted a few shows, came Colors' Rangrasiya, an intense love story. 'Paro' has been her toughest roles till date, as this was one character that was diametrically opposite to Sanaya's nature. She worked extra hard, especially with the Rajasthani dialect and shooting in rough terrains but once again, her efforts paid off and yet again was another unforgettable character Parvati aka Paro. It has been acknowledged that this was one of her best character portrayal so far. 

After Rangrasiya, Sanaya finally took up a show that she had been offered more than once over the last few years - the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. With Jhalak, she tried her hand at her second love, dance, and as she said, this gave her, a completely untrained dancer, the opportunity to learn dance from an experienced choreographer. She was the runner up in the show, but walked away with the love of hundreds of thousands of hearts with her effervescent fun nature and zest for learning on the show.

She repeated this opportunity a couple of years later with the couple's dance show, Nach Baliye with her husband, Mohit Sehgal, where the cute couple won millions of hearts with their versatile performances every week. Sanaya shone in all the performances and was regarded as one of the top dancers in the show.

TV fiction and reality done ... what next? After a couple of false starts with new tv shows that didn't get launched, Sanaya has turned to a new frontier the web. And this year has been a treat for Sanaya fans after a drought of two years, where she has featured in multiple projects, and has shone in all.

She started with two short films, Dum Dum Dumroo and Pihu, of which Dum Dum Dumroo has won laurels in the Short Film category in multiple festivals, and won her a few Best Actress awards along the way. She then appeared in a music video with Arijit Taneja, produced by Meet Bros, a well known name in music, in a song by Neha Bhasin, Main Jaandiyan. The soulful song, the beautiful lyrics, the haunting music, and last but by no means least, the beautiful picturization in Goa and sparkling chemistry between Sanaya and Arijit combined to make the song in hit within a week of its release.

Her latest project released in her birthday month, a treat for Sanaya and her fans. Zindabaad, a spy thriller web series from VB on the Web, starred Sanaya along with stalwarts like Vikram Bhatt and Pankaj Dheer, and talented actors Aniruddh Dave and Sanaa Khan, and has garnered praise and appreciation from web audiences.  Her portrayal of Sara Sayed is 'real' ... the character deep and thoughtful ... a no-nonsense brisk RAW agent, who is deeply loyal to her country and her colleagues, honest to the core and intelligent ... beauty with brains. Sanaya's subtle nuanced performance makes Sara Sayed come alive on screen and make her way into our hearts. And it was a treat to see her in an action role!!! 

Sanaya's natural charm, her sunny nature, her positivity and her friendliness comes through making all those who interact with her like her for the person she is. All those glowing words, appreciation and support from her colleagues in the industry and her close friends are all an ode to the lovely human being that she is. 

And now on this day which we look forward to with utmost happiness year after year, our only prayer is that you always remain happy and your sunny smile always charm all you come across. May you always get the best things in life and your life be filled with colours and dreams and hope and love. Here's wishing you a very 

Happy Birthday Sanaya!

Sanaya's journey on television has been a long and fruitful one. After graduating from Syndenham college, one of Mumbai's most prestigious institutions, Sanaya's plan was to do her post graduation in MBA but fate had other plans for her. She entered the world of glamour with a stint in modelling,  and then a small role in the acclaimed film Fanaa, which she admits she did only to get the chance to work alongside accomplished actors like Aamir Khan and Kajol. During this phase she realised her love of acting and thus started her television journey.

Her beginning wasn't smooth as she was told that 'She didn't look too Indian'. But there was that spark in her, to do something on her own two feet, to show what she was capable of. She was offered the leading role in Rajan Shahi's Bidaai which she turned down for a smaller role in Left Right Left, where she could work on her Hindi oratory skills. Such was her commitment that from then onwards she asked her colleagues to speak only in Hindi to improve her diction. Her impeccable dialogue delivery in her future shows is a testament to her hard work and commitment. She also portrayed a grey shaded character in NDTV Imagine's Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikahyengi.

Her first big break came through one of Star One's much loved show Miley Jab Hum Tum where she portrayed the sweet, mild and geeky Gunjan, a character completely opposite to Sanaya herself, and a chance to showcase her talent, emoting mainly through her expressive eyes.  

After Gunjan came the iconic role of Khushi, in a show that is still running in many parts of the world, and continuing to amass love and appreciation from avid TV watchers. Star Plus's show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon made Sanaya a household name.  Khushi Kumari Gupta's character encompassed an entire range of emotions, from chirpiness, to craziness and non-stop chatter, to the depths of despair and grief, to heartbreak and gutwrenching emotion ... and Sanaya did them all. Comedy is the most difficult genre to play, and Sanaya conquered this bastion with ease, showing her versatility as an actress. Her onscreen pairing with her co star Barun Sobti was widely appreciated and adored by fans, and Arshi remains one of her most popular pairings.  

After a short break, during which she hosted a few shows, came Colors' Rangrasiya, an intense love story. 'Paro' has been her toughest roles till date, as this was one character that was diametrically opposite to Sanaya's nature. She worked extra hard, especially with the Rajasthani dialect and shooting in rough terrains but once again, her efforts paid off and yet again was another unforgettable character Parvati aka Paro. It has been acknowledged that this was one of her best character portrayal so far. 

After Rangrasiya, Sanaya finally took up a show that she had been offered more than once over the last few years - the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. With Jhalak, she tried her hand at her second love, dance, and as she said, this gave her, a completely untrained dancer, the opportunity to learn dance from an experienced choreographer. She was the runner up in the show, but walked away with the love of hundreds of thousands of hearts with her effervescent fun nature and zest for learning on the show.

She repeated this opportunity a couple of years later with the couple's dance show, Nach Baliye with her husband, Mohit Sehgal, where the cute couple won millions of hearts with their versatile performances every week. Sanaya shone in all the performances and was regarded as one of the top dancers in the show.

TV fiction and reality done ... what next? After a couple of false starts with new tv shows that didn't get launched, Sanaya has turned to a new frontier the web. And this year has been a treat for Sanaya fans after a drought of two years, where she has featured in multiple projects, and has shone in all.

She started with two short films, Dum Dum Dumroo and Pihu, of which Dum Dum Dumroo has won laurels in the Short Film category in multiple festivals, and won her a few Best Actress awards along the way. She then appeared in a music video with Arijit Taneja, produced by Meet Bros, a well known name in music, in a song by Neha Bhasin, Main Jaandiyan. The soulful song, the beautiful lyrics, the haunting music, and last but by no means least, the beautiful picturization in Goa and sparkling chemistry between Sanaya and Arijit combined to make the song in hit within a week of its release.

Her latest project released in her birthday month, a treat for Sanaya and her fans. Zindabaad, a spy thriller web series from VB on the Web, starred Sanaya along with stalwarts like Vikram Bhatt and Pankaj Dheer, and talented actors Aniruddh Dave and Sanaa Khan, and has garnered praise and appreciation from web audiences.  Her portrayal of Sara Sayed is 'real' ... the character deep and thoughtful ... a no-nonsense brisk RAW agent, who is deeply loyal to her country and her colleagues, honest to the core and intelligent ... beauty with brains. Sanaya's subtle nuanced performance makes Sara Sayed come alive on screen and make her way into our hearts. And it was a treat to see her in an action role!!! 

Sanaya's natural charm, her sunny nature, her positivity and her friendliness comes through making all those who interact with her like her for the person she is. All those glowing words, appreciation and support from her colleagues in the industry and her close friends are all an ode to the lovely human being that she is. 

And now on this day which we look forward to with utmost happiness year after year, our only prayer is that you always remain happy and your sunny smile always charm all you come across. May you always get the best things in life and your life be filled with colours and dreams and hope and love. Here's wishing you a very 

Happy Birthday Sanaya!

There is something very special about Sanaya Irani - something that merely words can't express.-Her eyes ... hazel in some light, green in others. They light up her face and express her emotions more than any words can do. If eyes are the window to the soul, then Sanaya has a beautiful soul, as clear and transparent as her eyes. When her eyes light up with laughter, everyone around laughs with her. When they cloud with tears, they wrench viewers' guts and make one want to kill whoever hurt her. And when they sparkle with mischief, they make everyone feel that all's right with the world. She conveys a myriad of emotions through her eyes, they change with her every mood, every expression. No words are needed when Sanaya's eyes speak, for her eyes say it all.

Her smile ... lights up the surroundings. Effervescent and sparkling, it draws the world in and invites all to smile with her. 'The world is beautiful,' it seems to say, so enjoy life, be happy and keep smiling.' Her smile is infectious and all-encompassing. Smile and the world smiles with you' seems to have been written for Sanaya.
Her nature ... Sanaya's true beauty and her most compelling draw is in her nature. At first look, she seems loud and ebullient and simply bindaas. Then one looks deeper, and sees the person beneath - a girl who is simple, honest to the core, deeply committed and faithful both to herself and to her loved ones, talented, dedicated, extremely hard working and completely professional, a girl who gives whatever she does, her 100 percent, and is fiercely loyal to her friends and loved ones. A girl who makes friends and gets along with everyone, from the spot boys on the sets to the backstage crew, to even the dogs and homeless kittens on the sets ... and of course, with all her co-actors and co-workers. A girl who is bold, beautiful, brash, outspoken, honest ... a girl who says what she feels, and doesn't worry what anyone will think of her. Take her or leave her - but don't try to change her. She is what she is, and unless she feels the need to change, she will not. And what you see is pretty much what you get, no hidden messages or playing games for Sanaya.

Her face ... Sanaya doesn't have the most perfect features, nor the most beautiful face in the world. But when you see her, it's difficult to remember that. She's a natural screen stealer - when she's on screen, it's difficult to look at anyone else. Her beauty lies in the perfection with which she portrays emotions, the way she draws in her audience to share every single feeling she expresses on screen. Her flawless skin and porcelain complexion, a heritage of her Iranian ancestry, makes her face glow on screen, and add to her natural beauty. And off screen or in real life, with no makeup, she looks gorgeous, young and simply beautiful, her straightforward nature and sparkling effervescence is far more attractive than any simple criterion for beauty.

Confident in herself and in her own skin, Sanaya is truly a new age woman. No wonder Sanaya is so loved and admired in her field, by all those close to her, those she has worked with, and by her legions of fans, the ones who watch her on screen, and simply admire her as an actress, and even more by those who follow her off screen and love her for the person she is.

So here's wishing our golden Sunshine girl Sanaya A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. We wish you a day as wonderful as you are, surrounded by all the happiness that you have given to millions of fans, and blessed with the love of your loved ones, and the ones all over the world, who love you very much. May you always be surrounded by all the love, happiness and success in the world.