1. Because she's honest and straight forward, what u see is what u get with her because she is what she is ... no hidden agendas, no false words!
2. Because she has a completely optimistic and positive outlook towards life, she knows how to find the silver line in any dark cloud and make life happy for herself and for everyone around her as she takes the positives out of every negative
3. Because she gave us Khushi who was like a ray of sunshine in so many of our lives.
4. Because She is very friendly ... makes the atmosphere on the set friendly and positive for everyone and even if someone doesn't talk to her she has no starry airs and would happily talk and break the ice!
5. Because she's a fabulous actress who doesn't just act her characters but projects the character she plays and makes you feel and live her characters with her
6. Because she is adorably crazy and remains to be so!
7. Because she became our Paro and taught us that 'being gentle and soft doesn't mean you are weak, but that it takes courage to be gentle in a world so cruel.'
8. Because she takes life seriously under that laughing exterior, her work seriously, but not her stardom
9. Because she is so hardworking and dedicated, she loves her work and gives it her all
10. Because she does not take any role for granted and gives her 100% to the role
11. Because she works on her weaknesses so that we finally see the flawless final product on screen
12. Because she feels for the weak and less fortunate ... be they her staff, the crew, the daily wagers whose livelihoods depend on the shows, and even for the stray animals on the sets. And she fights for people who are weaker than her and sticks to her convictions no matter what!
13. Because she treats everyone alike be it a spot boy or a movie star, and is who she is no matter what!
14. Because she's an intelligent and thinking actress - she thinks about her characters, and works on her portrayal ... she delves into the psyche of her characters and virtually lives them on screen
15. Because she truly cares! If someone is sick she would be the first person to care, to feed them, give medicine or that sunny smile and a warm hug!
16. Because she knows how to be brutally honest but yet be impeccably polite and classy!
17. Because she is so unaffected by her fame and remains down to earth and the real beautiful human being she is even after all these years!
18. Because she has her priorities straight
19. Because she is a sheer professional towards her work and has the best work ethics we have ever seen in a young lady!
20. Because she is incredibly supportive to her co-stars! And because she is generous with her praise and stingy with criticism, except when she is criticizing herself! And because she praises all her co stars regardless of whether the show is a hit or miss and acknowledges their contribution
21. Because she finds happiness with little things in life
22. Because she is a very responsible person who understands the gravity of what she has taken up and every single time lives up to all the expectations her team has of her
23. Because she has a heart that is even more beautiful than her angelic face because her beauty is not skin deep, it comes from the heart.
24. Because be it a success or failure in life - she sees it through to the bitter end, with admirable courage and perseverance!
25. Because she loves to laugh and to make others laugh!
26. Because she doesn't take shortcuts in life, she has worked hard for everything she has achieved!
27. Because she keeps spirits up, even when everyone around her is feeling down ...
28. Because she acknowledges each and every show and character she has played, regardless of hit or flop
29. Because she doesn't go back on her words and has always been truthful to her fans!
30. Because she would never complain if she is injured, she would take it as a part and parcel of her work and work harder. In fact she would go out of her way to ensure no concession is given to her using that as an excuse!
31. Because every single time she speaks she makes us proud at how sorted and dignified and genuine she is!
32. Because she even today is endearingly unaware how beautiful she is and is unaffected by everything that would turn the head of any normal person!33. Because she makes Married life seem like a hoot for us unmarried ones
There is something very special about Sanaya Irani - something that merely words can't express.-Her eyes ... hazel in some light, green in others. They light up her face and express her emotions more than any words can do. If eyes are the window to the soul, then Sanaya has a beautiful soul, as clear and transparent as her eyes. When her eyes light up with laughter, everyone around laughs with her. When they cloud with tears, they wrench viewers' guts and make one want to kill whoever hurt her. And when they sparkle with mischief, they make everyone feel that all's right with the world. She conveys a myriad of emotions through her eyes, they change with her every mood, every expression. No words are needed when Sanaya's eyes speak, for her eyes say it all.
Her smile ... lights up the surroundings. Effervescent and sparkling, it draws the world in and invites all to smile with her. 'The world is beautiful,' it seems to say, so enjoy life, be happy and keep smiling.' Her smile is infectious and all-encompassing. Smile and the world smiles with you' seems to have been written for Sanaya.
Her nature ... Sanaya's true beauty and her most compelling draw is in her nature. At first look, she seems loud and ebullient and simply bindaas. Then one looks deeper, and sees the person beneath - a girl who is simple, honest to the core, deeply committed and faithful both to herself and to her loved ones, talented, dedicated, extremely hard working and completely professional, a girl who gives whatever she does, her 100 percent, and is fiercely loyal to her friends and loved ones. A girl who makes friends and gets along with everyone, from the spot boys on the sets to the backstage crew, to even the dogs and homeless kittens on the sets ... and of course, with all her co-actors and co-workers. A girl who is bold, beautiful, brash, outspoken, honest ... a girl who says what she feels, and doesn't worry what anyone will think of her. Take her or leave her - but don't try to change her. She is what she is, and unless she feels the need to change, she will not. And what you see is pretty much what you get, no hidden messages or playing games for Sanaya.
Her face ... Sanaya doesn't have the most perfect features, nor the most beautiful face in the world. But when you see her, it's difficult to remember that. She's a natural screen stealer - when she's on screen, it's difficult to look at anyone else. Her beauty lies in the perfection with which she portrays emotions, the way she draws in her audience to share every single feeling she expresses on screen. Her flawless skin and porcelain complexion, a heritage of her Iranian ancestry, makes her face glow on screen, and add to her natural beauty. And off screen or in real life, with no makeup, she looks gorgeous, young and simply beautiful, her straightforward nature and sparkling effervescence is far more attractive than any simple criterion for beauty.
Confident in herself and in her own skin, Sanaya is truly a new age woman. No wonder Sanaya is so loved and admired in her field, by all those close to her, those she has worked with, and by her legions of fans, the ones who watch her on screen, and simply admire her as an actress, and even more by those who follow her off screen and love her for the person she is.