Porus

Precap

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Precaps are deceptive ...but Alexander seems to be back in taxshila and looking fresh as daisy...his dialogue suggests he has rescued his mother and given jakhms to porus🤢 Cleitus ko itna dikha Raha hai Tiwari matlab saaf hai😆
Porus may not hurt Oly but will definitely give a long lecture ; however Oly fir bhi Nahin badlegi😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
are you sure.. vo scene rescue karne ke baad ka tha??!! I thought he was talking abt the same jung in which he was bombed by the arrow😆
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Luckysnow jhelum maa ne kaha hai ki olly ki soch badal jayegi
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Luckysnow jhelum maa ne kaha hai ki olly ki soch badal jayegi

Porus aur uski Jhelum maa dono jhoothe Hain...pran vachan bas😊
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

are you sure.. vo scene rescue karne ke baad ka tha??!! I thought he was talking abt the same jung in which he was bombed by the arrow 😆

How that arrow created a bomb blast is beyond me
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think they just shoot some generic precaps to keep us guessing until they figure out what to write in the script. That's why the same thing is show a few times. 
Ambhiraj was shown stabbing Anusuya in the palace just to give us a hint he would try to kill her but the actually execution happened outdoors.

Hephaestion was shown telling Alexander on the beach that Olympias had been kidnapped, just to give us a hint that Alexander was going to find out about his mother. They showed that a few times until they figured out how to get Ambhikumar in trouble with Alexander, get Ambhiraj to offer to help Alexander rescue his mother, and then get Ambhiraj in PR to attack his sister. 

And now this precap - God knows how long they will keep showing it. They also repeated the scenes of Alexander galloping towards the palace. 

I don't know how Alexander can be back in Taxila so soon. This is probably misleading as well. Did he rescue his mother off-screen too?
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
I don't even want to think about it.. sab kuch 180 degree ghoom jayega monday ko
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

I think they just shoot some generic precaps to keep us guessing until they figure out what to write in the script. That's why the same thing is show a few times. 

Ambhiraj was shown stabbing Anusuya in the palace just to give us a hint he would try to kill her but the actually execution happened outdoors.

Hephaestion was shown telling Alexander on the beach that Olympias had been kidnapped, just to give us a hint that Alexander was going to find out about his mother. They showed that a few times until they figured out how to get Ambhikumar in trouble with Alexander, get Ambhiraj to offer to help Alexander rescue his mother, and then get Ambhiraj in PR to attack his sister. 

And now this precap - God knows how long they will keep showing it. They also repeated the scenes of Alexander galloping towards the palace. 

I don't know how Alexander can be back in Taxila so soon. This is probably misleading as well. Did he rescue his mother off-screen too?

Attack about to happen on pr...this I don't think is precap is fake... Alexander has red marks on his face so this precap is definitely shot after that bomb blast episode...
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Attack about to happen on pr...this I don't think is precap is fake... Alexander has red marks on his face so this precap is definitely shot after that bomb blast episode...

Alexander had the red marks during Bucephalus' funeral too. The precap said "agle hafte" not "somvar" so the attack might be on Friday with a cliffhanger or another confusing precap. 
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

Alexander had the red marks during Bucephalus' funeral too. The precap said "agle hafte" not "somvar" so the attack might be on Friday with a cliffhanger or another confusing precap. 

You are not understanding...he said jaise Maine apni maa ko bachans ke liye jameen asman ek Kar diye ...also he is talking about jakhms to porus...and his inteqam ...so considering that m sure this is after battle...also the guy playing Cleitus is talking about a hostile battle😕😛