What an Ending of a Show!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The show ended the way I wanted. Thank you CVS for fulfilling my wish. I will surely miss this show and all the actors especially Ashish and Pooja. Loved this jodi so much. I would love to see Ashish and Pooja in another shows.
Pooja and Ashish share a very good chemistry onscreen. With limited scenes, dey  performed very well
Why we don't have any of the ff in our forum
Loved ashish and pooja hope they come soon in some other show
Originally posted by kichuZZZ

Pooja and Ashish share a very good chemistry onscreen. With limited scenes, dey performed very well

I agree
Originally posted by kgmu

Why we don't have any of the ff in our forum

I could try to write as I wrote lot of ff in EMA forum. But I don't think I will get readers for Dahek stories. I could see very few people support dev and mahek here.
Originally posted by PM1774

Loved ashish and pooja hope they come soon in some other show

I will pray to god for that
They are one of the most beautiful pairs I've ever seen on Indian TV and even otherwise. I'd love to see them in a light hearted show.
Originally posted by farhana04

I could try to write as I wrote lot of ff in EMA forum. But I don't think I will get readers for Dahek stories. I could see very few people support dev and mahek here.
I m die hard fan of dehak.
Will love to read ur ff
Pls dear try to write something for dev fans.
From the start of the show it was evident that they want a happy ending for Dv and Mehak. All the sins of Mehak were brushed under the carpet and blames were put on Muneem with out any logical explanation. 
But it was gud to c everyone happy at the end. I esp liked the biryani scene and the last scene.