Nandini's innocent act was sickening....

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today when Kunal and Nandini met she was "haan kunal aapko guilty lag raha hoga.Hum yahan se chale jaate hai."
As if wahan se jaake kissi pe ehsaan kar rahi ho.
Then does only Kunal needs to feel guilty???Arent you supposed to feel guilty for cheating your best friend/saviour????
She talks to Mauli as if kuch hua hee nahi "dekho mauli humne Ganesh jee kee murti bnayi hai".As if everything is normal.

And when Mauli's mom insults her she is like "haan humei sochna chaye tha.Humse galti ho gayi.etc. etc.etc.

Meanwhile with Kunal she is like"Kunal yeh humari phli Ganesh chaturti hai"🤢

Nandini really makes me sick.And her innocent act,being cool with Mauli and not even an ounce of guilt is both pukeworthy and really astonishes.
Is this only poor writing or really the people in the world are like that????

Nandini is not a grey character.She is like any other vamp of other serials.The only difference being they accept to themselves atleat that they are evil.
According to Nandini she is not even wrong.😡

I hate Nandini but still no woman deserves to be raped or treated like rajdeep dies.Rajdeep needs to rot in hell.

And Kunal is another villain with a mask of innocence.He is equally sick as Nandini.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SQ.com

Today when Kunal and Nandini met she was "haan kunal aapko guilty lag raha hoga.Hum yahan se chale jaate hai."

As if wahan se jaake kissi pe ehsaan kar rahi ho.
Then does only Kunal needs to feel guilty???Arent you supposed to feel guilty for cheating your best friend/saviour????
She talks to Mauli as if kuch hua hee nahi "dekho mauli humne Ganesh jee kee murti bnayi hai".As if everything is normal.

And when Mauli's mom insults her she is like "haan humei sochna chaye tha.Humse galti ho gayi.etc. etc.etc.

Meanwhile with Kunal she is like"Kunal yeh humari phli Ganesh chaturti hai"🤢

Nandini really makes me sick.And her innocent act,being cool with Mauli and not even an ounce of guilt is both pukeworthy and really astonishes.

Nandini is not a grey character.She is like any other vamp of other serials.The only difference being they accept to themselves atleat that they are evil.

I hate Nandini but still no woman deserves to be raped or treated like rajdeep dies.Rajdeep needs to rot in hell.

And Kunal is another villain with a mask of innocence.He is equally sick as Nandini.🤢

Not for a second it's shown that they r thinking of Mauli! And Nandini is worst ever vamp. Her character has no shades, it's darkest ever black. I m sick n tired of Nandini's sati savitri innocent abla nari acting!
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with your post, and these lines stand out:

Unquote

13pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree dear after seeing today's  epi I'm  so irritated with nandni and annoying part is her bechri abla nari dukhyari girl . Todays feels like i wanted to slap her really hard she is disgusting and i hate those people who are devil and act saint infrnt of the world ,kunan are these people nw really want rajveer to expose them infront of mauli and her family  . He should make their video and blackmail thm . By seeing them rajdeep is far better thn them atleast he shows what he is not hidding under the mask like these people.  😡  Edited by 13pooja - 5 years ago
13pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Those people who are saying nandni is grey charter nope she is not she is dark character and kunan is also turning to dark . Lets see what future hold fr them . I still remember shakti iv where  he said cvs hve 6 mon script and after that we dont knw the story is going in fast pace so should i consider that the show is going to end after 3 r 4 mon . Edited by 13pooja - 5 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very well said... Nandini, like some say is fox under the skin of a sheep.

She acts all innocent and helpless all the time (which at this point is tiring and disgusting to watch) but her actions speak different. If she is really as timid, innocent and scared as she shows, then she can't be as cool as she is of what she has done.
After Mauli shared how the though of loosing kunal scares her, told her how important Kunal is to her and how she can't imagine life without him. After all that, you act as if you did nothing wrong. Nandini was devastated knowing that her name sake husband slept with another women. When she knows that was not ok, then how can this be? When she went thought that pain and humiliation, how can she not understand what Mauli will go through. How can she justify what she did and is doing? This Nandini is someone I can't relate to at all.

Rajdeep is always better when compared to Nandini and Kunal. Rajdeep knows who he is and never hides or pretends otherwise. And even we know what to expect of him. Where as these two act sweet and back stab loved ones. Which is worse. Just so I am clear, I am not saying Rajdeep is good or his actions are ok. No. What he did to Nandini is not acceptable and he must be punished. But these two are not great either.

What happened to Nandini is bad and no person should go through that. But unfortunately she learnt nothing from her past decisions. She is repeatedly succeeding in making wrong choices. Kunal is equally responsible in all this but there is nothing I can speak about this guy. Him and his jazbaat are above me. All I can say is he is 'WORSE' husband than Rajdeep. And this maha purush feels what he is doing is not wrong. Like seriously, how brainless can one be. If everyone in the world are swept away by jazbaat like he did then there is no point in marriage. I hope CV's do not glorify EMA and show its effects realistically.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Nandini is a uni dimensional character with no layers. Writers have failed epically in characterizing her. She almost does not react to what is happening around her like a brainless zombie. 
Silsila writers have really failed. When the show was conceived and promos came out it was supposed to be a show where feelings crop up which you cannot control. In that promo they cared about Mauli and what she would go through. In the serial now as it stands they do not give a f**k about her. That is why the audience is pissed.

People should not blame the audience for being pissed because the show was not exactly promoted to be a slow burn not a quickie.
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed it s very sickening to see her act so innocent after knowing what it felt like to be betrayed by a husband who didn't even love her imagine how Mauli would feel specially after she confessed to her about Kunal and how she cannot live without him.
The innocent act can only be justified if they show that Nandini is a mentally sick woman who after being abused for 7 years or maybe even before that( as she married Rajdeep even after Mauli told her of Rajdeep's bad behavior) was somehow mentally traumatized and became sick and lives in her own dreamworld oblivious to what's happening in the real world or who she is hurting with her actions.

neelema23 thumbnail

yes  it's not only poor writing have seen in real life help ke naam par  logo ke ghar bikher jatey hai it's true but sad😭

ladies like molly should learn help some1 but in a limit  never trust with blindness 
Originally posted by: neelema23

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">
</font>
yes it's not only poor writing have seen in real life help ke naam par logo ke ghar bikher jatey hai it's true but sad😭

ladies like molly should learn help some1 but in a limit never trust with blindness

I don't think Nandini is the first homewrecker to act this innocent way. Previous show I watched the homewrecker there too never accepted her wrongs and till the end kept saying she never meant to separate the main couple. Then I saw the comparisons between Dil se dil show with this show, so I got curious as my sister had told me about that story already like some parts of it and how disgusting it was. Anyway I watched the promo of the wife was complaining of the homewrecker's closeness with her husband and how she was coming between them, hearing that the homewrecker ran like some innocent girl and fell down the stairs making the guy run after her and started acting an innocent party when she was in love with a married man and was lusting after him to get him. I was so disgusted by her innocent act, but the Cvs were instead making the wife look the bad one in the promo and in other promos too which I watched. I was so disgusted. No wonder people had that homewrecker.

Anyway, I have been having problems with such homewreckers shown as innocent and other evil characters acting innocent, but when I thought about it in real life I realized that's how evil people are actually. They never think they are wrong and always the victims. I know lots of people who did wrong and they most of them never think they were wrong while some did in the end realized their wrongs and apologized to the person they did wrong. So most are still in denial. I wouldn't call them completely evil as they have good sides too. They are grey I would say. That's why it can be us ourselves too if we justify ourselves so it's dangerous and one have to be careful. But I know one completely evil person, and she never thinks she's wrong. She's completely crazy and psycho. Always thinks she's a victim. Hates her family, friends and everyone. But the way she acts is like an angel. My friends say watching her if they didn't know how crazy she was, they would've thought what an angel and how she couldn't hurt no one lol. But I agree with them. She's creepy. So anyway, my point is in real life most don't think they are wrong so probably Cvs is taking inspiration from real life. But I don't have problem with it if they show them acting innocent. What I have I have problem is they never expose them and till the end keep acting innocent which most likely will happen here too. As they already showed Mouli as the wrong one in the past to leave Nandini with the way Mouli keeps blaming herself as the wrong as if Nandini was innocent, so now I wouldn't even be surprised if Mouli herself gives blessing to this lustful couple :O