KOSTINS of the day - The morning after

Posted: 5 years ago
KOSTINs sahi ya galat nahin hote. KOSTINs tho KOSTINs hote hain.

Who moved my feathers - Arrey Deewana doctor cleaned only the blood off the walls. What happened to all those feathers. Did Naughty Nandi do kalakiri with those feathers like she did kalakiri with watermelon?

Lysol or Domex - All ads now ve the tag line RECOMMENDED BY 90% OF THE DOCTORS. So Doctor bhaiyya based on ur wall cleaning experience which do u recommend Lysol or Domex. TELLZ TELLZ PLEEZ PLEEZ

A man of many talent - So what is bhaiyya's real job. Sometimes he moonlights as cab driver. Some times rescuer of dayans in distress. Sometimes chai wala, sometimes masseur. Now part time maid & housekeeping guy. Not to mention his long forgotten hobby of medicine. Kunal the man of multiple moods (Not that Moods get out the gutter gals), multiple jazbaat, multiple wives.

Kissa Kiss ki - So Kheer is their code word & forehead kiss is their foreplay. Got it. So wat is their safe word during kinky sex? Is it PINK for 50 shades of Pink.

Ek Chutki Sindoor ki keemat tum kya janoge - Mauli's mom to Naughty Nandi

Ek Thapad ki keemat tum kya janoge - Mauli to Jazbaat couple.

Timesharing - So now wats the 2 timer cheater's plan. Maintain a timesheet for his IN & OUT time in both the houses? Ek ghar mein day shift or doosri ghar mein night shift

Fruit carving, Cake making, Rain Dance, Pottery - What other hidden talents does Naughty Nandi have? Husband stealing shaayad... Nice talent 👏

Hum Saath Saath Hain - Shuru mein tho Sooraj Bharjatya movie jaise dikaya

Par Ek Thi Dayan - Pata poster aur nikla Backstabber. Lo ho gaya Horror show

Groceries - Now tat Deewana doctor has fixed a schedule did Naughty Nandi stock up on Badam & Milk to make Kheer

Kheer ya Dahi - Yeh dono tho Kheer bana rahe hain par audience ke dimaag ka Dahi bana diya

KOSTINs to continue...
Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Oh god i cant srop laughing ..🤣thanks so much , abhi i can sleep peacefully ..didnt have words for naughty nandi Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago

Damn funny
Kheer , lusty and hormone filled "..."
Naughty nandini ..hidden talents
Can't stop laughing
Kunsl wants to keep
One woman as wife another one as a mistress
Wow ...
Can't blame testosterone overlaoded
Originally posted by Dishoom

The first line🤣🤣
I'm laughing like hell. Mom is staring at me now. You are on a roll
Res😆

Do your mom watches this " SHOW"
It is really a characterlass show
..make her go through the forum too
Let her laugh too
More questions
1 Why was Kunal putting the jacket around him closely when he saw Nandini in the morning, was he trying to protect himself from her?

2 why was he so disappointed, wasn't Forbidden fruit tasty enough?

3 How come the paint in Ganesha idol were all dried up in an hour? Does Nandini radiates too much heat?

4 If she is good source of heat then can we use her to produce electricity?
Originally posted by _charu_

Oh god i cant srop laughing ..🤣thanks so much , abhi i can sleep peacefully ..didnt have words for naughty nandi

Nandi rhymes nicely with another cough cough word. But then immediately the moral brigade will descend on me & call me low life for criticizing the Broken girl on the bed 🥱
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Damn funny
Kheer , lusty and hormone filled "..."
Naughty nandini ..hidden talents
Can't stop laughing
Kunsl wants to keep
One woman as wife another one as a mistress
Wow ...
Can't blame testosterone overlaoded

Kya karega bechara Testosterone ka maara Deewana 🥱
Originally posted by Silpa91

It is very funny 

Please watch the show, its even funnier. Earlier I use 2 get angry now its my daily dose of laughter therapy 😊
Originally posted by Dishoom

The first line🤣🤣
I'm laughing like hell. Mom is staring at me now. You are on a roll
Res😆

Well if ur mom yells at u, Tell her the tag line Jazbaat Sahi ya galat nahin hote, Jazbaat tho Jazbaat hote hain. Then she ll make u experience lots of Jazbaat 😆
Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by DracarysTrio

More questions
1 Why was Kunal putting the jacket around him closely when he saw Nandini in the morning, was he trying to protect himself from her?

2 why was he so disappointed, wasn't Forbidden fruit tasty enough?

3 How come the paint in Ganesha idol were all dried up in an hour? Does Nandini radiates too much heat?

4 If she is good source of heat then can we use her to produce electricity?

Cooking me bi use kr skte hn. Sun ki zarrorat hi ni h ab. Vitamin D ka accha source mila h.