Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai

How did this score keeping in YPNTKH work?

super7879 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So i was watching around episode 35 or so.. cant remember the number where they decide to be friends again and they start doing this number game tally which the younger SIdukha did too. I couldnt figure out how that works.. Any explanations??Edited by super7879 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think each time one of them scores over the other as in fooling them they get 1 point
Padmajaan thumbnail
As in outsmarting the other
super7879 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I rewatched it.. I think its for everytime you do something that the other person has to say thank you. 
1. Sid stops anu from eating daal at the lunch they have together in her office. something she should be thankful for.. Sid says to her i am 1 up.
2. when she sends Sid car and he is late but then thanks her for sending the car. She says score is love-all.
3. I guess the whole flower thing where Anu should be thankful that he is making her boring life a bit fun.. he says 1-0 
4. she says "and tumhara prank meine tumpe ulta kar diya so love all".. This one i dont understand.. how is it thankful situation.

young siduska scene..  coming out of the police station and she says i never knew it would be this much fun to steal and drive a police car.. he says to thank you kaho na.. and then he says score 3-1 ho gaya..
Edited by super7879 - 5 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Ah OK even I was wondering about this.