Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal falling for Nandini - Page 4

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: survi035

I feel like Kunal felt this connection towards Nandini upon those initial encounters as well.

He firstly Emotionally connected to her,  then admired her courage and then eventually was physically attracted to her. 

you said it all...
But the makers failed to show it in their execution ...sadly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Strike

hmm interesting perspective. Keep making such posts. Needs a different perspective too around hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ˜›

akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So kunal sympathized nandini...He wanted to help her coz she was abused physically by her hubby...Very good...Humanity ...But he was so caring human that in the process of sympathizing for other woman he s doing the same wat rajdeep did..Mentally abusing his wife mouli..rajdeep slept wide other girls in front of nandhini how much the lady was in pain .But finally he also did d same with mouli...How is he different from rajdeep..Only physical abuse counts not d mental one right...In the process of helping the other woman he killed mouli ...She will be shattered when she comes to know that her jaana has done this to her...
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Bella ..its always nice to read your posts and analysis ..πŸ‘

may be we saw what they wanted to show πŸ˜‰and many saw only Nandini dancing in rain and Kunal falling for her ..
I agree that he saw her freeing herself from the ties she was bounded from long and the dance of freedom..but ofcourse many can get wrong idea of what Kunal attracted towards..coz makers not clarified it and many more incidents they didn't show well ..
hope they deal with every incident with more care..
I liked how Nandini was uncomfortable today and could not able to face Mauli ..as it was missing from Nandini's side..and Nandini is not like this ..πŸ˜•
I wish Nandini will be the one who will step back first..
let's see..

totally agree with you..and thanks for this post..
keep posting.πŸ˜ƒ