Dev 2

My Thoughts About Last Episode

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I am a bit busy these days...that's why I couldn't continue my daily episode reviews. But today I had to take out time...because it was the last episode.
I liked how Dev-Narvekar oversmarted the goons...aur phir full-on style mein sab ko goli maar di 😎
The best part of the episode was definitely the trap set up by Dev for Muneem...Dhwani guessed it and then Narvekar executed it perfectly. This was one of the best and most exciting scenes of this season 👏
DeHek's happy reunion was a little hard to digest because of all the crimes Mehek has committed but it's okay...I did enjoy their happy and lovey dovey scenes. 
Some mysteries remain unrevealed...I know they couldn't have covered all of them in 44 episodes but still they should have cancelled 1-2 weekly cases to show the personal story in a better way. 
But anyway...Dev 2 is still one of the best shows that I have watched and it ended on a good note. 
The team and the channel definitely deserve an applause for not changing the story and the style of execution one bit...for the sake of TRPs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for making this post. I missed it alot. 
I agree abt whole muneem trap. It was unpredictable and we'll exicuted by intelligent Dev ,  smart dhwani exprerianced narvekar . They didn't show it as one man show of Dev. It was rather a team work which made it realistic twist. Nd dev's last dialogue to muneem, marne se mujhe bhi darr nahi lagta dad.. I liked the scene when narvekar snatched the gun from sharp shooter and did it by himself. Overall very nice scene. Finally rudra 's mummy Papa got their happily ever after.  Family scene was very refreshing to watch.  How mehek mu abt dhwani-dev cleared .I assume Dev cleared it and now everyone is hum saath saath hai . Last shot was good as they made us remember Dev is still detective Dev Anand burman who is always ready for duty. The show got zero promotion an dead time slot and changed the format still managed to complete it's run.  Well done team Dev..

Pepsicola thumbnail
I really love the last episode as I like happy endings. the entire episode was lovely and full Applause to the Dev team. hope the production comes out with Dev season 3 very soon where the trio Dev, Narvekar and Dhwani will solve many many cases  👍🏼
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Dev is the best Indian show about crime that I have watched. One of the reasons is because it is not always Dev who does everything. 

Mehak killed criminals mostly. We still do not know who killed the bank manager. I prefer this ending. These people deserve a happy life. 

Narvekar asked for forgiveness from Dev. Narvekar saved some time by not telling the shooter where to shoot. He is the one with the best shooting skills among the leads. I think that he is better than Dev and Mehak at this even if these two were also trained. Dhwani revealed the truth to Dev. She was the one who tried to make Dev aware of the truth before when she saw the video. This time she did not have any proof and still told Dev the real truth. 

Dev managed to convince Munim to exchange Mehak with him was risky. If Dhwani and Narvekar did not help him, things would have been different.

It's good that Kinjal was also helping to cook the briyani. The briyani will not be too bad.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The plan was risky. Somehow dev knows it have 50-50 chance. I think the "R " was a hint. I think the baby name dialogue was his wish only which he wanted to convey to mehek if something happens to him.