•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
 Good episode. Eventhough there were loopholes still this  show is much better than many shows currently airing on tv.i  will miss the show for sure. i like the yay they exicuted muneem's death. It was different. The clue Dev gave dhwani figured it nd the way narvekar exicuted it was good.It was good that they included dhwani- narvekar equally in muneem scene. i always wanted dev to not kill muneem. i knw he is villain doesn' t deserve ny sympathy. but biological dad thing is such a distraction.    I'm glad that narverkar did that.  The last family moments were good too. at last when they said abt new case , I was excited then remembered oh no episode next week. Can't believe it ended , the way they ended make me want more.  
Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago
I liked the ending. Dhwani and Narvekar helped Dev to kill Munim. 

What was Munim waiting for? For the truck or to transfer his money somewhere else?
Keeping all loose ends aside a near perfect episode. Munim was a heartless villain but his one liners were funny 😆 Full marks to the actor for owning the character in such a short span of time.👏

I really liked the planning and everyone working together. Lots of fav moments I.e. Narvekar & Dev joining hands, Dev's negotiaton followed by Munim getting shot (Narvekar did a fab job!), his reunion with Mehek + them getting out of the truck esp when he opened the shutter symbolising freedom (lovely BG score there), group hug. Oh n of course the biryani scene..it was very sweet & refreshing giving a glimpse of their lives henceforth. Dev is hubby goals! He truly deserved a happy ending with his Mehek infact they both did after all tht suffering. How I wished to see baby Rudra too. :(

If S3 is on the cards then it should be web series with consistent writing. Nonetheless, Thank you to the entire cast & crew for their efforts.
Originally posted by Toulup

I liked the ending. Dhwani and Narvekar helped Dev to kill Munim. 

What was Munim waiting for? For the truck or to transfer his money somewhere else?
muneem was planning to escape to another country. He was waiting for his flight.
@zaniax muneem's dialogues were 😆😆. dev was like muneem uski pett pe tumhara pota hai. mujhse beta nahi sambhal pata phir pota kya sambhalega?? 😆 other one was time dono ki daily soap ki drama khatam ho toh kaam ki baat Kare..😆. he was at his best.
The last episode was 30 minutes. They gave 5-6 minutes for light family moments which I liked. Otherwise I thought they will end with that group hug scene . Dev was always  hubby goals. There was always  pain and helpness and unhappiness in his eyes from season 1 except some fb scenes. For the first time watching him as a happy nd fully satisfied man made me happy.  He will be definitely father goals too. 

I think makers are ready with season 3 plot. It's channel'c decision. Unlike other daily soap they don't need to stick on some particular plot or story. Keep the main characters intact and come with interesting cases. They are capable to do that. Change the format to weekly. Show will definitely  do good.
Loved the ending...biryani scene was too sweet
Originally posted by PM1774

Loved the ending...biryani scene was too sweet

Me too
Even I liked it very much specially seeing Dev and Narvekar working together,  I always wanted to see them to be good friends and work together without having any arguments,  and am happy to get it,  Now If there is a season 3 I want them to be together and always helping each other,  Also would like to see a bit of Dev and Mehek and Kinjal and Narvekar life,  I also want to see What happens about Dhwani, 
The last episode was gud. I am glad that Muneem died in the end. But I wished that they had explained some things like connection between Dhwani's father and Mehak, Meera's death and the banker's murder...The list goes on