Porus

Rip Anusuya and Bucephalus

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Both brilliant character died...I haven't seen episodes...but heard they died...so they have porus win the battle of hydespass..fine I will not fight with anyone 😊 But battle of hydespass was fought in rain...but here I heard alot of people saying it was a stupid battle...So the show is ending now...had great time with you all friends...will come back soon...  Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
As for Alexander he is my fav character...And will alealw remain ..but this serial was said to be 260 episodes long and they are ending like this...Also oracles words failed here...they shouldn't have shown her prophecy when they had decided to make porus win...I hope Roxane will take care of Alexander ...he can't even move😒 after that blast  I saw on YouTube...what a bomb!!but who threw it...
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pata nahin yaar final tha ya nahin.. dasyuraj ne kaha tha ki aaj ke liye hum inhein bhaga denge to yeh bhi ho sakta hai they continue it the next day aur sab keh rahe hain ki Alexander ne revenge ki baat ki hai.. its still not clear..
luckySnow thumbnail
My friend ethereal and siyarti I haven't seen loyal fans like you keep rocking !!!
luckySnow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Pata nahin yaar final tha ya nahin.. dasyuraj ne kaha tha ki aaj ke liye hum inhein bhaga denge to yeh bhi ho sakta hai they continue it the next day aur sab keh rahe hain ki Alexander ne revenge ki baat ki hai.. its still not clear..

What!!!means battle continues!!! Also Alexander was near dead after that bomb blast...he survived!!!! Means war is still on...😲 but Alexander was dead almost...who treated him...what about olympias...isn't this show ending this monday as new serial is taking its time slot...😲
luckySnow thumbnail
Ok let's not discuss anything here...this is post for Anusuya and bucephalus😊
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Alexander is planning to get his mother tonight, and who knows if he will succeed, but there will be several more rounds of hit and miss from the looks of it. He talked about what Bucephalus means to him, and we got the same background music as the scene where he was remembering his mother. 

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
The CVs gave Anusuya a fitting death and honored her the way she deserves to be. She really is the soul of PR. 
inlieu thumbnail
I cried again when they showed the flashback of Bucephalus being stabbed ... 
I'm glad they showed Bucephalus' funeral and the effect it had on Alexander. When he was asking Cleitus to prepare the army, he didn't have the same fire in him anymore. 

i think the CVs are working towards showing Alexander himself changing his mind after so much loss. He looks exhausted and all he wants is his mother back. 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Right! Tabhi toh wo hara hua dikhega.. remember vo muhafiz usey apna khwaab poora nahin hone denge.. porus uski will power ko shikast dega