How Will Omar return to Baghdad?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys,
I was wondering how Omar will come back to Baghdad...
Everyone seems to keep taunting Rukhsaar on how she is married to Omar, who is a traitor according to them...

Will he hide his identity and maybe meet Aladdin and look out for him..know only as " Ustaad ji or Chuperustum ji" like Aladdin fondly nicknamed him...

Or will he meet his family and prove that Zafar is the traitor and not him?

Morover, how is Omar in Zafar's path to attain the King's position?

So many questions!!!!  😉

PS. This post is meant to increase forum activity ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
Omar is still loyal to Baghdad unlike he was proved. Any loyal person is Jafar hindrance to the throne. I also feel he knows the truth of Jafar so that is another main reason. I hope he comes back soon in disguise
Originally posted by 4me2

Omar is still loyal to Baghdad unlike he was proved. Any loyal person is Jafar hindrance to the throne. I also feel he knows the truth of Jafar so that is another main reason. I hope he comes back soon in disguise

Hey Puja, 
True...
I'm waiting for Omar to realise that he and Rukhsaar have a son, Aladdin...
The very famous hakdaar of the jaduyi chiraag!

And a Ruksaar-Omar scene would be lovely, since the previous episodes have proved how much they both love each other...but stupid Zafar separated them ðŸ˜¡
Hello Riya. Just imagine what a pleasant surprise it will be for him to see Rukhsar. I think he feels Rukhsar is dead. She died in the fire that was shown in the flash back. He will be so happy to meet Aladdin too and vice versa. Omar Rukhsar loved each other a lot. That Jafar needs a big punishment for all his sins
I am eagerly waiting for Umar Aladdin Union . I loved their Scenes & Bonding in the Desert area where they showed so much care for each other without even knowing that they are Father-Son . 

I am not sure if Aladdin hates his father or not as Obviously for him his father left his mother and is a Traitor , Also he loves his mom too much and he will never love that person who is the reason for his mother's tears & pain . So I am soo waiting for his reaction when he will get to know that Umar is his father whom he unknowingly called as 'Nek Dil Insaan' when he was with him in the Desert . 
I don't think he will hate Omar as his dad as Rukhsar had already clarified that his dad was an honest sincere man. He also knows that his mom never lies so he will believe her. Once he knows the whole truth about what had happened he will trust Omar fully. 
Siddharth  nig
Dkr fkr

Lost his total charm ever since after Dhoom3

Idiot total bakwas
Mukhwas
Idiotic he looks

His unwanted eyebrow rsisers

I hd total lost interest in him halfway throu  CSA.

True  he is choosen for that square cut madari like face which befits character Aladin

But they could hv tkn sm smart chuski boy 

Ye ekdum champuuu lagta hai
Originally posted by itsmyopinion

Siddharth  nig
Dkr fkr

Lost his total charm ever since after Dhoom3

Idiot total bakwas
Mukhwas
Idiotic he looks

His unwanted eyebrow rsisers

I hd total lost interest in him halfway throu  CSA.

True  he is choosen for that square cut madari like face which befits character Aladin

But they could hv tkn sm smart chuski boy 

Ye ekdum champuuu lagta hai

Excuse me for saying this, but the topic is about the charecter Omar not about the actor Siddharth Nigam...
Secondly, its against forum rules to bash the actors/producers whatsover
Siddharth is just perfect in all his past roles. Also this topic is about Omar