WOW...THAT WAS AN EPIC PERFORMANCE BY DRASHTI DHAMI (UPDATED PG9)

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
 Phenomenal act by drashti dhami... im seriously out of words to praise her ACTING... what phenomenal performance by Drashti Dhami in the last part of todays episode gave me the chills.. my god her EYE'S her shaking hands & my god that soul shaking scream.. i so can't wait for tomorrow's episode just to watch Drashti Dhami...
What do i praise more her beauty/how beautiful she looked or how flawless her acting is
Edited by EfOrEnVy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
She definitely has acted beautiful.. It almost makes one to choke the hell out of Nandini when she is in her grey shades...But then again feel bad for her in the initial episodes!!
Invoking such revulsion from the viewers towards the character of Nandini, indeed a sign of her aced performance!!! Love her!!! โค๏ธ 

Wish the CVS would do proper justice and extract the best out of the multi-talented, queens of expressions!! 
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: WaveTeal

She definitely has acted beautiful.. It almost makes one to choke the hell out of Nandini when she is in her grey shades...But then again feel bad for her in the initial episodes!!
Invoking such revulsion from the viewers towards the character of Nandini, indeed a sign of her aced performance!!! Love her!!!  โค๏ธ 

Wish the CVS would do proper justice and extract the best out of the multi-talented, queens of expressions!! 

Every essence of her character is beautifully portrayed.. im really enjoying watching drashti perform be it her grey character/the abused victim or the girl learning to fight her own battles... its the performance i enjoy and applaud...
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Dd is outstanding,  she is truly  best choice  for nadu char, i m really enjoying, what is acting,  it looks so real my god.
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just give her all the awards ALREADY man! What a bloody brilliant performer this woman is๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ‘In absolute AWE 9f her performance .I mean she has always been good in her shows but in this serial she has been EXCELLENT!Consistently delivering superlative performances one after the other and with such conviction ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Really kudos to this woman for having brought such a complex character to life and giving it her all.I will always remember her performance as Nandini as one of her career best performances.Such a fine actress she is.I actually fall short 9f words to describe her.๐Ÿ‘
Endgame thumbnail
she doing every shades well
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ no words!!she is fantastic
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you. drashti is absolutely perfect, her acting is brilliant. 
every time i watched nandini. i love more and more. it's one of the best character of drashti. 
-Lehar- thumbnail
She is setting the bar high ..in yesterday episode she was just wow ...it literally gave me goosbumos...khudos to her for selecting this role excelling in whatever shade she is doing
nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
Yes she is fabulous fantastic๐Ÿ‘ Nice post dear๐Ÿ˜Š