Dev 2

Secrets uff

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Muneem confessed he killed Meera. What a lame confession. Atlest show what was the meaning of jayant nd mehek phone  conversation. Narverkar believe muneem nd had a change of heart. All of a sudden everyone believes muneem. Muneem going to kill mehek before that he showed video of dev's mom death  truth which dhwani witnessed. Dev's mom asked mehek to kill her but she denied. Then Shreya tricked her to give her over dose of insulin and died. Precap dev reached to muneem.  Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At least they revealed how Dev's Mom died. But srsly the only clarification we got for Meera's death was that she was killed by Muneem. I mean WTH?? Such a lame end to such a big suspense. 

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

At least they revealed how Dev's Mom died. But srsly the only clarification we got for Meera's death was that she was killed by Muneem. I mean WTH?? Such a lame end to such a big suspense. 

agreed. At least explain that Meera death mystery in detail. Everyone knows muneem was master mind. What want to knw that is mehek involved or not completely. She was aware of kidnapping but not killing. But more clarification  was needed especially becoz they showed that phone conversation.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked how they revealed the truth about Shreya's death. And with Muneem's incomplete confession...Mehek's name is even cleared from Meera's murder case. But what about the other murders and crimes Mehek has committed...does she really deserve a typical happy ending?
I so wish they show Mehek being released from the jail after some 15-20 years...then as per Dev's wish...old Dev and Mehek can have a wheelchair race ðŸ˜‰

Just like Muneem's motive behind killing Meera...they still haven't revealed a lot of other secrets too...like Aapa's connection with Chakarvyuh, Mehek's connection with Dhwani's dad, truth behind bank manager's death and many other secrets from S1. Idk if they will receal any of these in the last episode. 
zaniax thumbnail
Honestly, Meera's death was not a major issue. It was pretty much covered in bomber track and Narvekar's character did a U-turn because of that so it's more than enough. She must've figured out Munim's identity hence got killed. I wanna noe Dhwani's Father connection with Mehek tho (who's least concerned abt his daughter). By the looks of it S3 not happening which means some loopholes will be left. Hoping against all hopes to see a proper ending without dragging.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
They unnecessary added that phone conversation and didn't even cleared it properly. It was better to show that there was more mehek and bomber conversation but narverkar left in the middle only heard half. 
@dynamicdoll I don't think she will be punished not for that long sure. May be she will be forgiven by court as she played important role in chakravyuh breaking and muneem issue. That's what I think. 
@zaniax s3 is nt happening at least not now. Even if it is they never intend to stretch this chakravyuh thing. It will be closed for good in this season only.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
@dynamic_doll if possible please write a detailed write up abt the last episode the way  you used to do before. Would like to read it.