Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank u so much for this post 

It was a much needed one ðŸ˜Š

Hope this issue on the forum will be resolved. 

One may not agree with everything, but it's always a wise decision to respect their views at least if not ignore rather than using words which may hurt them

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago

I think this thread should be made a global announcement not only for this forum, but every other forum 

But, nonetheless, if you do not agree with what the person says, please ignore rather than being sarcastic, it is not necessary to always post sarcastic comments and hurt someone's feelings, please understand that 

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for making this post.I feel better to make this post sticky..

Off late forum was becoming a war zone by calling names and throwing tantrums and sarcastic comments.

People in verge of moment forgetting the thin line between real and reel.The show all are discussing is reel one..after some months it may end,but the comments they are giving is to a real person which will leave a bad scar on both the parties.

Let the forum be happy place and peace prevails.

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Very Nice Post ....

Total agree with the post

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Total agree with u MODERATORS .😊

Edited by br200910 - 4 years ago

I really feel you are the most fair and understanding moderator in the entire India Forums and I can say that from my personal experiences and how you have always been there not for me only,but everyone 

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Making this as Sticky topic so members are reminded of the Guddan forum & I-F rules & Guidelines  and than this will be made Announcement topic.  

Lately I am noticing MIDs created by senior members to get their points crossed mids are found members MID account will be banned n WL raised to original ID. 

Guddan Dev Team 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago