Guddans Help Center & Info pg 2 - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by captainplus

He used to receive a letter from his dead wife that she had written before her death on his every birthday after her death which had her wish & he would fulfill that no matter what !
In her last letter which was last she had written, she asked him to get married within 15 days deadline as he can't spent his life with her memories + she was done with writing those letters. 
He didn't wanted to give a wife's status or love to the girl he marries as he was too much in love with Antra but had to marry to fulfill her wish.
So he realized Guddu hates him a lot & won't expect any type of love from him hence he decided to marry her & he proposed her with a blank paper stating whatever she writes on it will be hers if she marries him
Guddu refused at 1st but then her sister attempted suicide cause she Fall for Pervy who is married who emotionally blackmailed her as Guddu tried to make them break up. 
Guddu tried to complain in police but realized Pervy is a police & she understood only way to get rid of Pervy is to take help of a powerful person like AJ who helped her behind her back in the hospital to get her sister treated as doctors were refusing it & she approached him & agreed to whatever he asks in return if he gets rid of Pervy from her sister's life. 
AJ made Pervy break his relation with revti & Guddu reluctantly agreed for the wedding but she ran away during the mehendi night with Durga's support & gets attacked by groons.
AJ saves her but realizes that, just cause she does not want to marry him she risked her life without thinking about the consequences for a second & breaks the alliance & frees her from the contract & takes blame on himself to save her family from disgrace.
But as there were only few days left he quickly finds another bride & continues with the wedding ritual. 
On the other side Pervy decides to take revenge from both of them for insulting him by getting them married as he expected them to keep fighting all their life.
He kidnaps Guddu's sister & blackmails her to marry AJ & she does so by replacing the bride. 
Kaushalya supported this plan as she expected to extract money from Jindals after Guddu's marriage & using that for Revti's wedding

Bahus didn't choose her, Bahus were taking interview for prospective bride & Guddu reaches there mistaking it to be a Ramleela audition & gets short listed as she answers using quotes from Ramayan.
Bahus give AJ her picture with another candidate's but AJ doesn't even look at them & chosses her pic by doing Akkad -bakkad.
Later on Guddu immediately backs off realizing the mess she is in & says she would never marry someone like him. Then one of bahus try to take revenge by publishing an article with her pic as a looteri dulhan & she comes to Jindal bhavan & berates AJ for that, ridicules him for marrying at this age + asking if anyone can ever love him ? 
This is when he realized he should marry her since it was clear she hates him & would never fall for him

Uff! That must have taken quite some time to type out. But thanks for replying. Now at least I know what I am watching 😆
Originally posted by captainplus

please get it pinned again
I did pm to mod but she haven't pin till now😊
Another query: What details have been revealed about Antara's death before last night's episode? Was it revealed about her reason or manner of death? 
Originally posted by Akshata2010

Another query: What details have been revealed about Antara's death before last night's episode? Was it revealed about her reason or manner of death? 

Nothing really. There was an episode ( Saru got the house robbed and then Durga makes Guddan write her mistakes on a chit at that time Akshat also writes a chit) where they show Akshat writing a chit that he blames himself for not being able to save Antara and he remembers her screams. That's about it😆
Originally posted by mohiniv

Nothing really. There was an episode ( Saru got the house robbed and then Durga makes Guddan write her mistakes on a chit at that time Akshat also writes a chit) where they show Akshat writing a chit that he blames himself for not being able to save Antara and he remembers her screams. That's about it 😆
Huh? 
Phir toh pata nahi kya hua hoga...  Sooo many possibilities. Why so muchs suspense? 

Huh? 
Phir toh pata nahi kya hua hoga...  Sooo many possibilities. Why so muchs suspense? 

The scream makes you think it was road accident or something. You would think it might be a case where Akshat got distracted while driving and Antara got killed in the accident. But then it is inconsistent because she knew she was about to die since she wrote so many letters which were delivered to Akshat after her death. Its all a mess😆 The writers just like to confuse people or may be they are confused🤣
Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago

The scream makes you think it was road accident or something. You would think it might be a case where Akshat got distracted while driving and Antara got killed in the accident. But then it is inconsistent because she knew she was about to die since she wrote so many letters which were delivered to Akshat after her death. Its all a mess 😆 The writers just like to confuse people or may be they are confused🤣
😆
I hope it's not like YRKKH. Where Kartik's mom committed suicide because she was mentally unstable. And Manish kept quite because it would hurt his mom's image. But the letters show that Antara knew about her impending death. 

😆
I hope it's not like YRKKH. Where Kartik's mom committed suicide because she was mentally unstable. And Manish kept quite because it would hurt his mom's image. But the letters show that Antara knew about her impending death. 

woah this is another angle.😊 I should add it to my post on theories how Antara died😆 I made her commit suicide due to infidelity on her part😛
YRKKH angle might actually be not so bad in comparison
Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago

woah this is another angle. 😊 I should add it to my post on theories how Antara died😆 I made her commit suicide due to infidelity on her part😛
YRKKH angle might actually be not so bad in comparison
But I really want AJ to share his grief  and his story with Guddan. After what he heard last night, she is the only person he can get comfy from. 😭

Also it will portray ultimate level of trust between both of them. ❤️