Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Deb07

Thanks but is there are any specific reason to adopt such a jumbo size sons and bahus those are basically evil. Ohbhi  three 

Well the reason why he adopted is not specified correctly as per I remember...but yeah he adopted them when he was himself 20-22 years old... And they were 15-18 year old...

Well this as per my knowledge if anybody know better than can correct me 😆 

And those bahus came into light after marriage...then what can we say about them😃

Edited by elsanna - 5 years ago
Samaina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to ask one more question
Why in the names of cast in the forum there are two names written guddan and tanvi both?
I m just confused that's why asking.
elsanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samaina95

I want to ask one more question

Why in the names of cast in the forum there are two names written guddan and tanvi both?
I m just confused that's why asking.

Well Tanvi name was never revealed by CVS so we are taking it as another mistake of IF synopsis😆
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: elsanna

Well the reason why he adopted is not specified correctly as per I remember...but yeah he adopted them when he was himself 20-22 years old... And they were 15-18 year old...

Well this as per my knowledge if anybody know better than can correct me 😆 

And those bahus came into light after marriage...then what can we say about them😃

so AJ is not 40 yrs old then.if his sons were 15-18 yr old..age difference is max 7 yr..may b AJ is 35 yr now?
elsanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: SK_Love

so AJ is not 40 yrs old then.if his sons were 15-18 yr old..age difference is max 7 yr..may b AJ is 35 yr now?

Hmmm... As per my calculation😃 he is between 35-40 yrs old
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hmmm... As per my calculation😃 he is between 35-40 yrs old

i feel he is definitely 40+ 
cause Nishant in the launch interview clearly told "AJ is 45 year old"
& he repeated this in several segments & articles
Though nothing is revealed in the show yet 
& age difference is an important aspect of Akshan's love story so AJ has to be 40+ atleast
cause in indian tv its common to have male lead in near mid 30s & female lead in early 20s
& that is never considered or treated as "Age Gap" according to indian tv standards.

Till now only this much is reveled that he adopted the sons 15 years back 
but there is no mention of, 'how old was he back then or how old were the sons', yet.

Here are some hints:-
recently when saru reveled her secret treasure to pervy she mentioned its her "Salon kii mehnat"
which means she is married & part of Jindal family since 2+ years 
Which means Pervy is also part of the family since then. He is supposed to be aware of AJ's real age from saru & siddhi.
According to the divorce papers that kaushalya made, Pervy himself is 28 year old & is a resident of chawl.
& he keeps calling AJ "buddha" even in his monologues. If AJ was anywhere in his 30s he won't have done that while he himself is in his late 20s.

+ once Durga was seen telling other two that, "though outsiders keep saying, 'AJ doesn't look his age', but this can't change the reality".[a major hint]

Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
yuvi786 thumbnail

Guys since every new member come and try to confirm some things then why don't we save this page on first page so that no more enquiry post will be made...

Ok so 1 question they ask...

1.) What's AJ age?
Well we assume it's between 40 to 45 according to sources basically it is not revealed clearly.

2.) Are those kids real?
No guys they are his adopted sons.

3.) Is AJ not male lead?
No guys it can't be true if they needed to show someone else as lead then they wouldn't have given us such beautiful scenes of akshan. I guess if they wanted to do something like that then AJ character would have been like some budha villain as they show in other show.

4.) Why does lakerien song lyrics have so much separation word?
Well it's just a song guys which is needed to show their current situation. When they will start loving each other I bet their will be a revised version of this.

So guys just chillax and enjoy the serial and root for 
AKSHAN

Thanks a lot
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Heyy! however this show is put, i love it. Its a beautiful serial to watch. im already AkshAn fan!!
carol_alli thumbnail
Caught up in three days...90+ episodes. Thanks for this post as I didn't know the kids were adopted. When did they revealed that?
mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone of you guys tell me the episode numbers where there are cute Akshan scenes??? Plz plz plz!!!!😳