Guddans Help Center & Info pg 2 - Page 13

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Agamfan

Can’t you be in comma & be pregnant?  They can deliver the baby by c-section since the mother is unconscious and not in a position for a natural birth. Then CVs can say kid was raised in orphanages and then no one would have questioned how she ended up in juvenile.  then I suppose they couldn’t have produced all the paperwork to prove she is AJ & Antra’s kid ( the way they did in yesterday’s episode) 

Bottom line is this kid’s intro was worse than Antra’s intro story. 

From today’s episode understood that Revati married to perv ( is this means perv’s wife dead?) but why is she still talking about her Angad and revenge. This story is totally out of control and not utilizing  existing  characters properly and on top of that bringing in some unrealistic story and new characters. 

I am sorry to say this ,  but they are competing with Gul Khan &. Ekta’s crappy plots. They start with very grand and after 5-10 episodes, you cannot stand their shows. I hoped for this production to be different. But I guess not. Only difference is this show has some brilliant analysts   Who are the reason I keep coming back tp peak in randomly. 

I am sorry if I sound very negative. Before no role for sons now even bahus and Perv seems like no visibility. This production wasting so much talent 

Well Antara was not really in coma she faked the story & yes she could have said that lie that she was in coma & pregnant but than she Alisha herself would have to lie too to support the story 

& this doesn't look like Alisha would support all that 

From whatever has been shown, Alisha hates 2 faced people

from the look of it her character won't support Antara's dirty games  

& she is angry cause of all the lie Antara has feed her about AJ 

& its not shown but after what Pervy did last time by kidnapping Siddhi's brother & trying to kill everyone, most probably Siddhi & he got divorced when he was in jail 

About Revti, Antara had Kidnapped ANgad & was about to marry AJ 

She gave Guddu option to save one of them

She saved Angad & then stopped AJ-Antara's marriage 

But Antara kidnapped Angad again & killed him

& wrote a chit that made it look like Guddu chose AJ over Angad & hence Angad died 

Everyone believed Guddu when she said, she had saved Angad except Revti 

she thinks Guddu didn't attempt to save Angad & hence she wants revenge 

My Question ? 

Why not Cvs showing  1-- After guddan shoot n fall cliff  Akshat jindal n Revati convo ?  Aj Home me return hone ke baad Aj's action ? 

2.. If guddan die then why AJ Revati n antara se black mail ho rha tha for guddan life ? 

3.. IT mins  AJ ko pata tha ki guddan alive ? 

Originally posted by br200910

My Question ? 

Why not Cvs showing  1-- After guddan shoot n fall cliff  Akshat jindal n Revati convo ?  Aj Home me return hone ke baad Aj's action ? 

2.. If guddan die then why AJ Revati n antara se black mail ho rha tha for guddan life ? 

3.. IT mins  AJ ko pata tha ki guddan alive ? 

This is just my POV here :

I don't think AJ ever believed Guddu has died as this is what he had yelled in the hospital once,

"....Saasein chal rahi hai uski.....AUR JAB TAK USKI SAASEIN CHAL RAHI HAI NA TAB TAK MERI SAASEIN CHAL RAHI HAI.....AUR JAB TAK MERI SAASEIN CHAL RAHI HAI TAB TAK MERI GUDDAN ZINDA HAI...."

He knew Guddu would be back & he couldn't harm Revti in anyway as that would hurt Guddu even more. Had it been Pervy or Antara he could have beaten them up or even killed them himself but he couldn't do the same with Revti. For Guddu Revti was precious. Guddu won't have liked her to be convicted & punished. He couldn't do anything to Revti in Guddu's absence while knowing she is alive somewhere. What would he answer her when she asks him about Revti ? while she till date didn't accept about Kaushalya's hand in her marriage controversy while Kaushalya has always been openly hostile with her. 

Dadi said he used to go to police station everyday without resting look for her day & night.

Most probably he used to be out of house looking for her so we can't get any flashback from Dadi, Durga or Laxmi's pov. It only has to be AJ. But AJ isn't someone who would vocally narrate to Guddu how his life has been without her that 1 month. That's just not him. 

After Revti's exposure Guddu had completely broken down & was in pain. She was shaken & that was not a time for AJ to narrate his own misery to her about how his life was without her. He wanted to console her & bring back happiness to her. 

She had already caught a glimpse of his misery then when she entered his room after 1 month leap.

His room was in mess, in his room clothes were scattered around representing he failed to fold cloths right as his mind would be restless thinking how is his Guddan & of her well being. His bed was untidy representing, he didn't sleep on that as images of her falling down the cliff looking at him would flash in front of him as soon as he closes his eyes. He was making a mess in kitchen while cutting stuffs as his mind used to be occupied with her. 

When Guddan entered the room, he was struggling to find work to do i.e. what to do now, to show her he is busy that represented he actually had none of that except going out & looking for her as most probably that is what he used to do when she was not around. That had became a routine, he didn't know what to do now she was back. 

Guddan saw that & I personally don't think AJ would ever say all these vocally to her as that is what his character is. Nor do I see him remembering about that in flashback as I don't think when it comes to her he would ever think of the misery he suffered cause of her.The only thing he thinks about is how to bring happiness to her & concern for her safety, her feeling, etc. For him its only about her. He doesn't reminisce his own pain. Only way I see that coming out is if he has written about it somewhere but then again had he been too busy looking around for her then I don't know.

Originally posted by Ardhanarishwara

Just started watching the show..on 2nd episode right now and i am finding it interesting. Just wanted to ask how old is AJ supposed to be..he just looks like a normal yoing guy..guddan calling him uncle looks weird..how old are both supposed to be.

Aj is in 40s while guddu is 22 

But i will suggest u to watch the episodes it will be helpful for u😊

I wached the first 70 episodes in detail  and then got impatient for guddan-Aj romance and fast forwarded..so missed some points.

Can someone explain me what really happened with Antara..She was supposed to be dead na..then how is she back..was she in comma all these years or was it her plan..if it was her plan from long time, then why did she want to pretend dead, why did she maje AJ marry in 15 days, now why do she want him back..can anyone plz explain me this Antara angle.

I will suggest u to watch all the episode

Only this much i will say that Antra never died she just pretended to be dead as that time Aj was not reach and then he adopted three sons of his deceased brother and Antra wanted to enjoy money and was not willing to take any responsibility so inorder to escape from all this she pretended to be dead 

But all this will be reavealed in the later episodes initially it was shown that antra died in a accident akshat is guilty as he thinks that he is responsible and also antra was portrayed as a decent lady and akshat worshipped her all this year

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

For me personally I liked episode 100-200 more than episode 1-100 as I felt there were better scenes in that phase. But if you mean romance as in after I love you wala phase then you shld watch after 200 episode, but those phase didn't make much sense to me, but had Akshan romance. For me I connected more to most Akshan scenes before their confession. I will specifially suggest you to watch some tracks as I understand its hard to watch all the episodes, and the tracks you shld try watching are episode where guddan got drunk, valentines day, goa track, some episodes of dadi bua track(not all, i would suggest the first half of that track was good), then when guddan got hospitalized. After Antra entry for me I didnt enjoy much scenes but if you want to see romance then maybe you can find quite some scenes in that Antra track. 

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago

I wached the first 70 episodes in detail  and then got impatient for guddan-Aj romance and fast forwarded..so missed some points.

Can someone explain me what really happened with Antara..She was supposed to be dead na..then how is she back..was she in comma all these years or was it her plan..if it was her plan from long time, then why did she want to pretend dead, why did she maje AJ marry in 15 days, now why do she want him back..can anyone plz explain me this Antara angle.

Hi Ardhana welcome to the forum

If you have time watch the episodes Akshan story is not normal love story it is unique its about two individuals from different background, personality, generation, age gap of 18 years depiste all these differences falling in love with each other. Its slow burn journey, it shows that love doesn’t happen over time it happens gradually. 

Episodes 1to 100 is built up of Akshan story till Reception Track 

After reception track the pace picks up

Here is summary of 100-200 episodes

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5093856

Summary of Akshan by Saranya  from episode 1-272

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5112562

Hi there, welcome 😳

since, you are new to the show, I would suggest better not to go according to anyone's pov as everyone has their own but to watch & judge on your own 👍🏼

& ofcourse you didn't ask for anyone's pov here but wanted to know about a track, it was a query on what was shown on the show. 

& Kammy has answered that quite specifically 😊

But for further such queries, please post those in this particular thread we have for new viewers :  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5041760

& we would surely respond there 😊

About the entire show, if you have missed anything regarding Akshan's journey, then please go through the links Piku have posted 👍🏼

Can someone explain me what really happened with AntaraShe was supposed to be dead na..then how is she back..was she in comma all these years or was it her plan

• When Guddan confronted Antara with Chunri on July 3rd 2019episode she gets to know Antaras evil face and reality behind her Innocent Chehra. 
  • Guddan questioned if Antara loved AJ why would she leave?Antara said she was sick and tired of doing drama of being good wife & bahu, she tells Guddan that AJ was a struggler. After his big brother died, he adopted his three sons and made AJ & Antara their parents,  she didnt wanted to be a mother to teenage sons, she  wanted money and love. So she  left and pretended her death.
  • Antara was not in coma it was her plan to fake her death using the ambulance and her illness she didnt want to fulfill her responsibilities as Wife, Bahu or Mother she ran away by planning her death n leaving Akshat Jindal in death pinning for her because she knew that all the Goodness Act she did for Jindal Family as Bahu & Wife will leave her in their good books, she knew that AJ was blindly in love with her and trapped in her Prem Jaal n knew no one will replace her. 

if it was her plan from long time, then why did she want to pretend dead

• To escape from her responsibilities she didnt wanted to be dutiful wife, Bahu or Mother to teenage sons 
  • Akshat Jindal was a struggler not a business tycoon 15-16 years ago 
  • Yes AJ family was wealthy but he was not rich 

why did she made AJ marry in 15 days

• Antara made AJ marry in 15 days because she knew that no one can replace her in his heart knowing how much he loved her.
  • She wanted AJ to marry on a impulse without knowing his future 2nd wife or courting her.

now why do she want him back..can anyone plz explain me this Antara angle.

• Because Akshat Jindal is one of the influential and wealthiest Business Tycoon in Indore he has Name, Fame, Money, Respect and Properties 
  • Antara was confident that Guddan & AJ have 18 years of age difference, Umar & Soch difference he will not fall in love with someone like Guddan but unfortunately for Antara AJ had fallen in love with his 2nd wife by Dil Se. He was tolerating Antara because of the stupid doctor who told Akshan & Jindal Family not to tell anything to Antara because she came out of “coma”