Bomb drama

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
They dragged everything today too.  Dev and gang saved zohra apa and in return mehek  is in muneem custody. Today was zohra apa save mission. Tomarrow will have  save  mehek mission . I think tomorrow muneem will escape and Thursday he will get killed. Please reveal the secret man. What this people r doing.  Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dragging with no secrets revealing. Such a waste of time it was
zaniax thumbnail
Useless episode! Seriously wat are they doing? It was a dumb move to negotiate with Munim cos obviously he wants Mehek and won't reveal any secrets either. I've given up on the script ๐Ÿฅฑ
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Muneem will be get killed. What if they again end it on another cliffhanger about some mystery . ๐Ÿ˜•
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kichuZZZ

They dragged everything today too.  Dev and gang saved zohra apa and in return mehek  is in muneem custody. Today was zohra apa save mission. Tomarrow will have  save  mehek mission . I think tomorrow muneem will escape and Thursday he will get killed. Please reveal the secret man. What this people r doing. 

cv lost in between making in making this show more mysterious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kgmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Dragging with no secrets revealing. Such a waste of time it was

lets hope for the best
kgmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

Useless episode! Seriously wat are they doing? It was a dumb move to negotiate with Munim cos obviously he wants Mehek and won't reveal any secrets either. I've given up on the script ๐Ÿฅฑ

i think killing mahek is not the only thing muneem wants , so why this whole drama of bomb n dragging or we are missing something,  may be they will show in the end or the nxt part of this series. 
kgmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: kichuZZZ

Muneem will be get killed. What if they again end it on another cliffhanger about some mystery . ๐Ÿ˜•

nxt epi cliffhanger will be whether dev will reunite with his baby or not
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kgmu

nxt epi cliffhanger will be whether dev will reunite with his baby or not

I'm talking abt this season cliffhanger. Even they don't any plan to bring back another season soon , shows like this always end with an open story. 
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
What else are Munim and Mehak hiding about Dev's mother? When Munim was about to say something, Mehak stopped him. 
Now that Zohra Apa is safe, Narvekar can do something. Even if Mehak is killed, he will not feel bad.