Guddan

||Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi|| - AkshAn FF |Updated - 15/03/2019|

Posted: 5 years ago
No one to say hello to, no one to comment and no one to read, perfect😆 place for me to start something because well, I like to see my stuff on screen and online at some site😆😳 and there is no one to comment and read so I won't be under pressure to update regularly 🤣, I can update to my heart's content. And here I can write in Hindi, Hinglish or maybe there will be an all English update as well😆🤣

(Now that dream of mine broke into pieces😭, Bad people!)

So this story will now start from the point Akshat/AJ and Guddan getting married🤣😆(I am giving her the name "Tanvi" as well, Guddan being her nickname here).

(But I am gonna write this story nonetheless😆😉)
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

Introduction :: Page One

Prologue :: Page Four
Aarti13 thumbnail
Wait for updates beautiful story 
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So here I am eagerly waiting to read your ff on Akshay and Guddan...plz update soon..
|00| - Introduction

Guddan watched the raging flames of fire in the havan kund with tears filled eyes. This wasn't how she had imagined her life to be. It was as if the God had forgotten that he had a girl named Guddan to look after as well or maybe she had done numerous wrongful deeds in the previous life for which she was getting punished in this life of hers. First, her mother died while saving her from an accident, then came in her life her maternal aunt. Then to save her sister from that vile man she had to take up AJ's proposal.

All she had wanted was to be loved and cared for by her new mother but she only got her hatred and taunts. As she grew up her dream of becoming an actress grew as well but the but the bubble of her dream burst the moment she agreed to marry Akshat Jindal in return of the favour he did to her by bringing out that Parv's truth in front of her Chutki.

Guddan watched the raging flames on fire in the havan kund with tears filled eyes as the flame represented the death of her dreams.

Precap :: Prologue :: The Marriage Proposal
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmegha

Prologue

Guddan watched the raging flames of fire in the havan kund with tears filled eyes. This wasn't how she had imagined her life to be. It was as if the God had forgotten that he had a girl named Guddan to look after as well or maybe she had done numerous wrongful deeds in the previous life for which she was getting punished in this life of hers. First, her mother died while saving her from an accident, then came in her life her maternal aunt. Then to save her sister from that vile man she had to take up AJ's proposal.

All she had wanted was to be loved and cared for by her new mother but she only got her hatred and taunts. As she grew up her dream of becoming an actress grew as well but the but the bubble of her dream burst the moment she agreed to marry Akshat Jindal in return of the favour he did to her by bringing out that Parv's truth in front of her Chutki.

Guddan watched the raging flames on fire in the havan kund with tears filled eyes as the flame represented the death of her dreams.

Precap :: Chapter One :: The Marriage Proposal?

Brilliant 👏
chemgirl thumbnail
Brilliant...please update soon...plz
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank goodness someone is there taking my proposal seriously thank you for writing... Love you
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written. .loved it...thank u...
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice prologue
pls do continue...