A Brillztacular Birthday <3

Posted: 5 years ago

Edited by SluttySavitri - 5 years ago

Haaappy birthday Viviii! I hope you have an amazing day and an amazing year ahead.
I'm so thankful that Bani participated on BB and that you joined our secret place cuz it gave me the chance to get to know someone who is:

- vvv funny
- sensible and mature (srsly, I still can't believe you're younger than me!!)
- has amazing taste in TV shows and ships!!

We've had our up and downs mostly cuz I'm a sucky friend but I hope you know that whenever you need someone to talk to I'll be thereee!

I think by now it's pretty obvious that I'm terrible at bday wishes but I hope I managed to put into words my dil ki baatein.

It sucks to lose your teenage-hood (???) in the hospital so get well soon so you can partyyy like one should!

Happy birthday again <333

- your sucky friend Amiyah 

YELLOOO BRILLZZZ!

So It's your B'day today and what a weird thing that it coincides with teacher's day. No wonder you are such a mature patootie who manages to daanto everyone like a teacher😆 Did I mention about the right mix of sass in that. The number of times you have displayed that wit and thereby killed people with that sass, frankly, too many to even list down here LOL.

And what do I hear? You are bidding adieu to your teenage in a hospital? Matlab theme party samajh aati hain but Hospital? NO! NO! This isn't fair. Get well super super soon and celebrate it the right way with booze and strippers😳 or maybe by binge-watching all the shows that you watch.

Anyway, This B'day I wish that you get back to the pink of health at the earliest so that you can ship all the couples you end up shipping and I truly hope at least one of the becomes a real couple. TRUST ME, I've been there, it's a lot of fun and unlike the couple I chose, I hope yours stay together forever😳

Happy Happy B'day Brillz🤗
Always shine like the star you are⭐️

Love,
You-Know-Who😆
Edited by -BebaakBegum- - 5 years ago
So many I couldn't recall. Esp the doctor who one. I hope you forgive me. :c

What's a birthday thread without some fun?

This thread is supposed to be as colorful, vibrant and dramatic as you. 
 hubba bubba baba burdaaay. hehehe. 

Image result for cute panda
Image result for cute panda