Dil Hi Toh Hai

A round of applause for Karan Kundrra

Humayra_Emma thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
KK deserves a round of applause for his performance in last night's episode šŸ‘ As always he nailed that emotional scene with his perfection!! He totally made me feel Ritwik's pain through his performance!! Though m a fan of his performance since 2009 but I fell in love with his performance all over again and so proud of himā¤ļø

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humayra_Emma

KK deserves a round of applause for his performance in last night's episodešŸ‘As always he nailed that emotional scene with his perfection!! He totally made me feel Ritwik's pain through his performance!! Though m a fan of his performance since 2009 but I fell in love with his performance all over againand so proud of himā¤ļø

I want to watch this episode again once Rithwik stands up and fights for his love...I could not sympathize with him during yesterday's episode due to the story line we have at present ... but great acting by KaranEdited by Visionofw - 5 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Didn't someone once say that Kundrra never uses glycerine? That when he cries, he cries for real? Also, thoda dubla lag raha ha thha kal ... like when he was doing KMH 1
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Iam floored by Kundra
He can do emotional scenes the best
Humayra_Emma thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Didn't someone once say that Kundrra never uses glycerine? That when he cries, he cries for real? Also, thoda dubla lag raha ha thha kal ... like when he was doing KMH 1

He is best in emotional scenes since KMH!! 
Humayra_Emma thumbnail
Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Iam floored by Kundra

He can do emotional scenes the best

Can't agree more 
hindifan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was not a fan of Karan before but I watched his previous shows (don't throw me out of here, please), I rather was a fan of KMH. But I became one due to his performance in DHTH. He's been  amazing in each and every scene, I could say he made me feel he loves being Ritwik,  every line of him is so naturalšŸ‘ Edited by hindifan - 5 years ago
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Wow.. grt yaar i dont know this bit of info.
__Anjali__ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He deserves all appreciation and much more