Heart to heart talk !

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

After seeing Nandini, happy and satisfied Kunal gives a featherly smile. He was enjoying the moment. Nihar raha tha woh Nandini ko piyar bhari nazron seh. But Mauli steps in and his trance gets broken. 

Mauli hints how they are wearing the same red saree. Mauli is estatic, she hints Kunal's  craze for red made her wear one, unknown to her that he is the same reason that Nandini wore the color in the first place.

All three walk inside together, Kunal in between and Mauli n Nandini each on the other side, signifying the beautiful & rare bond of a pair where one -- who has complete hold on his life and the other who has complete hold over his heart. Mauli his life partner and Nandini his emotional tie. Both integral part of Kunal's life. 

Nandini is throughout nervous and shaky as it is her inherent nature. Being a shy person she is always under confident more so because "Rajdeep"-- the black cloud in her life had made her foundation insecure and feeble. Whereas Kunal is nurturing her to bring back the lost flare and twinkle in Nandini. He is relentlessly trying to restore the lost courage in her. 

So when Kunal is so moved with her; Nandini is still unaware and unsure of herself. Mauli who had worn the red saree too asks for Kunal's opinion who in other hand is so enamored with Nandini that he forgets to compliment her though ofcourse he had noticed her change of attire. On Mauli's insistence Kunal compliments Nandini too without having anything to care and that makes her comfortable and relax at last a bit.

Kunal and Nandini's entire heart to heart talk goes on through their eyes. It's though against society and its norms but at the same time is heart warming. 

Kunal is slowly becoming more bold and carefree in his actions. We see that when Kunal without hesitating carefully brings out the rose and places it on table urging Nandini to pick it up. The fact that he has a hidden gulab in his pocket hints how he had preplanned things. 

I like how the creatives are executing Kunal n Nandini's relation n their feelings with grace and a certain hold without releasing all emotions at the same time and over exaggerating things. The feelings are well restrained and beautifully brought out. Nothing to complain there. My only wish is hope they had taken things a bit slower and given that thehrao.

Kunal again becomes her dare as he urges her again n again to pick it up and that forces Nandini to come out of her shell and take it.
Nandini Kunal key maan ki baaton ko samajhne lagi hey. She instantly puts it on her hair. 

They start Arati and once more it is Nandini who understands Kunal's hints and makes the lamp burn brighter. It also symbolices how Nandini will be the one who will become the saviour of their happiness and light. 

The show always brings lots of symbolic and significant moments. Hence it becomes a pure joy to watch such a serial in today's genre that is full of depth and literary value.

Anyway back to the series.

Kunal becomes happy to see how well Nandini has began to know him. They exchange a glance that is meaningful and heartfelt. When asked to make a wish Nandini denies stating that she has all she could have ever aaked for. God has been generous to her and given her more-- which is surprising and speaks how huge a heart Nandini has because she had burned enough and had been through hell with Rajdeep yet she still is thankful to God for no matter how little she had received. Brings all my emotions out and my heart melt for Nandini. 

The scene however comes to an end as night falls and Kunal is asked to drive Nandini home. He might have hoped for some lone time with her but Mauli accompanying them dismissed the chances. Though it turned out to be a boon as Kunal gets to know that the bracelet had been Nandini's and hence it was their first meeting. Not face to face but that was the first time their paths had clashed. The whole time we see Kunan exchanging gaze through the mirror which has become sort of a favourite thing for Kunal. :P

Mauli points out rightly that the occurance of all these things hint that fate is behind their every move and it is per God's will as well as destiny's since their ways seem to meet no matter what. And we can't agree more.

Kunal immediately message Nandini to wear the bracelet as a token of their first meeting and Nandini without wasting a second does that.

At home the notorious Rajdeep waits for Nandini. With liquor his carnal desires shoot up and he is restless to meet his prey. His lust and disgustful motives long to clasp Nandini under his grasp and domination. 

The moment Nandini steps inside her flat he pounces on her with his vengeance and greed. Nandini wriggles like a helpless bird. Rajdeep while is driven by desire and pushes himself and his ugly want on Nandini. She wrestless hard to save her honour and pride which seems to be fast losing from her grasp. :(

Now what will happen let's find out today. But I am sure Nandini will save herself.

Please share your thoughts. Sorry I couldn't make the post early as i couldn't watch the epi yesterday night. Had been held up with work and reached home late. Hope you will understand. For a few days I will make the post in afternoon. Please bear with me for sometime.

Take care. Lots of Love to you! ❤️

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeeBeans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the daily updates. I eagerly wait for them. Which part of the world are you based?
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ur post is beautiful  ,as alway's,  i m not very good in writing  i can't put my thoughts  in word's  so beautifully,you are really good in expressing, i m happy ppl can  think  above the society  norms ,  there is always something above the society  norms, will say destiny,  will say love ,can say some kind of power. As society  norms always set by ppl but, there is something which is not in our control, i m not taking this show is as ema, i m taking as a love story of two ppl ,who was so traditional n always wanted to live as per society norms wanted to be  on right side like kunal always wanted to loyal to his wife whatever will be the condition and wanted to be right side but now unable to do so ,after so many attempts  to go away from nadu and other side nadu who was always so traditional like believing in submission n was ready to give chance to rajdeep as he is her hubbyy so she should always try to work on her marriage ,she always thought  one day he will change  and always tried  to make him happy n without any complain she follow  him till her baby died, even after that  also was ready to give chance to him, very soft n sensitive always think about others ,who has never imagined she will be in such condition where she is now, she never thought she can be cause of molly hurt but now doing something which is not right as per society norms, which show how nothing is in our control we think something but somethingelse happen  Here destiny play role when ppl are not like that but they do something.
 I a happy some writter can think above just regular story, good banu ,good biwi n perfect life perfect person which is not always possible. Nadu was so shaky as per her nature, kunal was Noughty , he is completely in love forgot his own condition n want to enjoy new feeling, i never expect from him i mean this side of him was not knowing, I still don't want that as you know normal audience can't think more than society norms ,so unable to take it and bashing left right. Anyways i want nadu to become strong n come out of this rajdeep matter alone. Happy she fought n refuse to go to molly house again as want to fight back alone. Lets see how.makers are planing. Your symbol  true, about molly n nadu, its silly but i felt i don't want both to  get hurt, why can't all three live together pahle bhi to ,kaash wo friend hi hote, ya pahle bhi eke raja ki 2 rani hoti thi aur happy bhi hoti thi, how silly i am, this thought came as really can't see anyone hurt.
Edited by alovi_21 - 5 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Your posts are always treat for readers!!
How beautifully you wrote everything. 
Will wait for your take on tonight's episode
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
was waiting for it
beautifully written
-Lehar- thumbnail
Lovely take as usual...those symbolysims u have explained beautifully I love to read symbolism...Yes loved that car part they came to know abiuy the braclet and how their destiny entangled now from mauli's mouth...precap is scary and nandini will save herself
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post as always
I really loved ur narration..
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coffeeBeans

Thanks a lot for the daily updates. I eagerly wait for them. Which part of the world are you based?

You are most welcome. 
So nice to hear that. 
On the eastern zone! 😉 
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
B'ful analysis dear..
loved it. ⭐️
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all beautiful post Indu! 
The way u have explained everything in details made me understand the symbolism and the situation in a complete different manner! 
I really believe that love is boundless and can happen even in the most impossible situation! I do not support EMA of course but we really can't control whatever our hearts want everytime na. I believe whatever Nandini and kunal is feeling for each other is beyond their control and I am glad they excepted it. However I agree the situation and events seems quite rushed. I wish they had taken little bit of more time to develop their love story.  I don't want to judge anyone here. I just want to enjoy their bonding. I love the Trio bonding most though. I will miss it the most If it's gone. 
I hate that creepy Rajdeep. I am happy to see a strong Nandini. I am sure she will fight him off!! 
Once again lovely post Indu! 
Keep writing! Waiting to read ur views on upcoming Episodes 😉
Edited by Rmuk - 5 years ago