Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Worst Episode - Worst characters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
God I think the forum waasis are right. Why do i even do this to myself. Why do i inflict this torture on  myself willingly. Yesterday's episode was so cringe-worthy. Without even the slightest feeling of fear, guilt, panic, unease, stress these 2 love birds are giving each other sheep eyes. For God's sake the guy's wife, mom & grandmom are in the same room. Kuch tho sharam karo. Are the CVs out of their frigging mind. God are they smoking weed. And when Mauli says that she will come along the ugly look on Nandini's face, the way she was scowling & frowning. God are u even human? How are u able to look into Mauli's eyes. When she hugs u & u r again giving melting looks at her husband. This character has not just hit rock bottom but actually burrowed through the bottom & fallen to the hot lava core of earth itself.

When Mauli found the bracelet, I thought thank god. This was supposed to b a symbol of their friendship. At least tis ll b like a slap on the face of Nandini & a wake up call for Mauli. No, nahin, Nyet.

He is actually texting her asking her 2 wear that bracelet as the nishani of their meeting. No language in this world has sufficient words in the vocabulary to describe these 2.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes angels totally!!!
I don't know how they are doing this to Mauli... Gosh the two people she loves the most are doing this to her!! 
And they really dont introspect at all...how? Even when mauli is standing right there!!!
Humans have a conscience right!!! Thats what separates them from animals...
Yahaan i cant believe it... Will they show Mauli's  journey... I hope they do...
And they are supposedly grey characters... Nope they are pitch black... Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kbc kept me busy,  so just caught a glimpse of the car scene. 
I think this is gonna continue for long. Safe to avoid episodes. 
arshi_asya thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

Oh yes angels totally!!!

I don't know how they are doing this to Mauli... Gosh the two people she loves the most are doing this to her!! 
And they really dont intrispect at all...how? Even when mauli is standing right there!!!
Humans have a conscience right!!! Thats what separates them from animals...
Yahaan i cant believe it... Will they show Mauli's  journey... I hope they do...
And they are supposedly grey characters... Nope they are pitch black...

Grey is when one does a bad/illegal thing with some underlying good intention, or involved in a wrong thing with underlying guilt. 
Killing Rajdeep off would be a grey thing since it would be a murder for good. 
These characters are not grey at this point. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nandini all going to suffer due to   fulfilling stupid wish of Kunal . when mauli will come to know about Kunal and Nandini relationship . then Kunal yeh nahi kahega ki main Nandini se pyaar Karta Hoon .woh to yahi kahega yeh to Nandini mere peeche padi hui thi main to isse door rehna chahta tha .

sabhi Nandini ko blame karenge .no one will blame Kunal
vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why there's so much passion in your explicit discontent of the show. Sure you're free to dislike a show or movie as you please. But why is this one bothering you so much? Aren't there other shows or movies with cheating as well? It's a very common theme in the media...meant to "entertain" or depict a story between some fictional characters. Obviously ema is unacceptable under any circumstance, but I'm just saying that it's just a show. No need to get all worked up. Lol kunal wasn't sexting her either btw. But yeah, he's a lying, disgusting person for cheating.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Kbc kept me busy,  so just caught a glimpse of the car scene. 

I think this is gonna continue for long. Safe to avoid episodes. 

Same here! ðŸ˜ƒ Just caught the end which made no sense to me ðŸ˜•
arshi_asya thumbnail
Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Same here!  😃 Just caught the end which made no sense to me ðŸ˜•

Many Indian shows aren't meant to make sense a lot of times. That's because of a bumpy writing. But even in realily, a lot of things don't make sense but people do it anyway. 

World is a strange place with strange people doing things for strange reasons. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
the most disgusting thing is after showing all the shamelessness, selfish, backstabbing n ungratefulness of nandini they show rajdeep's rape attempt on her with the motive of creating sympathy ðŸ¤¢ as if the viewers will now be convinced what a poor broken soul she is so let her not be blamed for whatever she does with Kunal ðŸ¤¢
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
in yesterday Kunal was most irritating . Nandini initially refuse to take rose but way Kunal insist Nandini to take rose it look so cheap

moreover he did not give credit to mauli that it is mauli given. bracelet to Nandini

but he wants Nandini that it is not mauli given bracelet but it is he given bracelet to Nandini

in all these love drama Nandini will only suffer whether legally socially and morally

Kunal will not suffer anything .he will put all blame on Nandini