Dev 2

Finale week

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode dedicated to muneem and zohra apa and their nokh jhok ðŸ˜•. if they get one more additional week , they would have get them married.😆. Don't knw why they dragging like this. Narverkar as usual being rude to kinjal and she left house. Muneem is new neighbour of zohra apa.  Mehek burned muneem's gowdowns nd send Dev good bye message. Narverkar and Dev fight. Then they decided to find mehek and her plans. Muneem put bomb on zohra apa's house and on herself. Precap - muneem ask Dev to give mehek to him. He says they will go together . For god sake, please reveal the secrets tomarrow cvs. ðŸ˜¡ Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DigiTech thumbnail
I really didn't like today's episode.Less of dev-Scenes and such a simple entry of the much anticipated villian .Even Mehak message to prove her innocence seems forced.I love the song they played while showing dehak scenes but that was not able to create that magic with them.Mehak seems so fake and pretending but precap ruined everything.Dev and Mehak back together and munim in mehak house.Last 3 epis they will justify all mehak actions  and Munim will die in Encounter.At last happy ending with dev-mehak .Really sad ending for a a fantastic show .Hope I can see ashish in different avatar ,this time some really good romantic role for him.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DigiTech

I really didn't like today's episode.Less of dev-Scenes and such a simple entry of the much anticipated villian .Even Mehak message to prove her innocence seems forced.I love the song they played while showing dehak scenes but that was not able to create that magic with them.Mehak seems so fake and pretending but precap ruined everything.Dev and Mehak back together and munim in mehak house.Last 3 epis they will justify all mehak actions  and Munim will die in Encounter.At last happy ending with dev-mehak .Really sad ending for a a fantastic show .Hope I can see ashish in different avatar ,this time some really good romantic role for him.

let's wait what secret is there to reveal. But as mehek is pregnant and doesn't have a miscarriage Dev and mehek will definitely unite. They always empazized on dev's promises to mehek. So he will protect her from everything till he is alive. As the show ends with this season they won't add more personal loss to dev's list. 
DigiTech thumbnail
Originally posted by: kichuZZZ

let's wait what secret is there to reveal. But as mehek is pregnant and doesn't have a miscarriage Dev and mehek will definitely unite. They always empazized on dev's promises to mehek. So he will protect her from everything till he is alive. As the show ends with this season they won't add more personal loss to dev's list. 

May be but I am still waiting for a biggest twist as I still can't digest Megan's positive side.Seems so fake .The CVS even forgot the tagline where's that yudh khud ke virrudh .Even CVS forgot to give munim atIeast two funds in the name of bodyguards.love to watch the repeat of dev but the speed they rushing everything ,even now losing the hope of season 3,even more than dehak reunion.Edited by DigiTech - 5 years ago
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Dev aired on colors channel it's only because of that they came up with season 2 soon as promised. Other channels don't even bother . They just end the show on cliffhanger and forget abt the show completely nd never bother to make another season. In that matter Dev viwers got lucky.
zaniax thumbnail
Epi was frustrating since everything was Super rushed. Why did they waste SO much time before? Total mismanagement coupled with lazy writing which is why I don't want S3. The actor playing Munim is really good! How I wish he was introduced earlier. Mehek turning positive not shocking cos it was being hinted since a long time. Besides she was never out an out evil..more of a grey shaded mysterious character which could go either way. I'm guessing Dhwani's Father will help and Mehek might get injured. Btw did anyone see pics of last day shoot?
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
According to the precap, Dev and Mehak are together. We will know why did Mehak kill Dev's mother. Maybe what happened after Mehak shot Munim will also be revealed.
We still do not know what Mehak was doing with Dhwani's dad. 

According to their offscreen pictures, no one seems hurt. There is no injuries and no blood.
Edited by Toulup - 5 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So many secrets and so much less time is left. I do not think we will get answers to all our questions. Mehak turning positive was very obvious. All they will do now is to show how Mehak suffered all this time. But wat abt Meera?? Why did she die? Who killed her and wat secret she had of Mehak???
Hoping we will get a more logical ending
kichuZZZ thumbnail
We waited waited so long for all the secrets to be revealed.even the last week they r dragging. I hope today this bomb drama ends and they reveal all the secrets in last two episodes. Dev's mom death they will reveal obviously. What I'm more curious is meera's case . She was one of the lead in first season. It can't be ignored. I wish they showed Avi too but I knw it won't be happening. This weekly format change into daily format was biggest mistake. They failed to handle the change of format.  Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: kichuZZZ

We waited waited so long for all the secrets to be revealed.even the last week they r dragging. I hope today this bomb drama ends and they reveal all the secrets in last two episodes. Dev's mom death they will reveal obviously. What I'm more curious is meera's case . She was one of the lead in first season. It can't be ignored. I wish they showed Avi too but I knw it won't be happening. This weekly format change into daily format was biggest mistake. They failed to handle the change of format.

INR! There's a limit to dragging 😡 I don't think it's anything major.. she probably got to know abt Mehek's involvement with Munim. Ditto! Not just changed the format but also made the storyline daily soap type with love triangles. Thriller shows are all abt intelligent script and attention to detail which is more feasible in 1hr.