Mauli : The world's biggest dumb person ,A Jagatmata

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
As you all know gali-2 mein oops sorry thread-2 mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰shor hai KuNan ke baare mein that both r shameless, cheaters ,characterless etc etc..
And all mauli's supporters just trying to prove that "Mauli The jagatmata" koi galti kar hi nahi sakti & also they don't understand our view that we are NOT supporting EMA just bcoz we are showing her mistake..

Ab maano ya na maano she is also in fault & BIG reason of all this mess she is a big "DUMB" & also a blind person
who can't understand & see what's happening around her..

Trusting someone is nice but blind trust is always harmful for yourself..

Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
By that logic Nandini is at fault and is the big reason why Rajdeep abused her because she was spineless and couldn't stand up for herself. She is really dumb because she is not independant and lets her life revolve around men. And she is totally immoral and characterless for getting involved with her so called best friend's husband, without any substantial guilt. 
Your words, not mine. 
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Harshu,

How are you?

I disagree, i wont call Mauli dumb although she is blind to the changing dynamics between Nandini and Kunal

I only hope she realises soon, so the damage is repairable but i reckon it wont be.
Trust is hard to restore
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: harshiidiv

As you all know gali-2 mein oops sorry thread-2 mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰shor hai KuNan ke baare mein that both r shameless, cheaters ,characterless etc etc..

And all mauli's supporters just trying to prove that "Mauli The jagatmata" koi galti kar hi nahi sakti & also they don't understand our view that we are NOT supporting EMA just bcoz we are showing her mistake..

Ab maano ya na maano she is also in fault & BIG reason of all this mess she is a big "DUMB" 
who can't understand what's happening around her..

I saw a post which said if people don't stop criticizing Kunan then they would start bashing Mauli. But then some other Kunan fans claimed that thread was created by Kunan hater who is using a fake id...

Anyway now seeing two posts in a row pinpointing towards Mauli, calling her dumb with bold letters, hmm my anticipation just got even better.!! here is the link of that post >> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5023298

Now question arises: The red bold underline. In one single sentence you are saying you are NOT SUPPORTING ema, also you are saying you are showing her MISTAKE. 

MY question is>> 1. Why are you showing her mistake???
2. Also your next line which I have underlined in blue, what do you mean by what happening around her part??? Please enlighten me it's not sounding hypocritical or contradictory??? 

Mauli being dumb - She might be dumb or smart but that is not anyhow justifying EMA. Let's see what would have happened if she were smart?? She would have caught Kunan red handed. Now because Mauli is being unrealistically blind the only effect viewers will have is the unnecessary dragging of the Kunan EMA track before divulgence. 

I am more worried about Nandini. A wife who stayed for 5 years got fooled by that pathetic man without a spine, alas what might be stored in her fate!!! 

PS: One can actually go through that Kunan discussion thread and either quote or put screenshots here to prove that it's a lie that you are not supporting ema. πŸ˜†
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
Better than nandini on her way to being a mistress and homewrecker πŸ˜Š Nothing can justify NanadiniEdited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

hey Harshu,

How are you?

I disagree, i wont call Mauli dumb although she is blind to the changing dynamics between Nandini and Kunal

I only hope she realises soon, so the damage is repairable but i reckon it wont be.
Trust is hard to restore

Hi sophu😳
I'm fyn ! Wbu?
Happy to see u after long time..

Yup she is blind who can't see anything what's happening around her
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

Better than nandini on her way to being a mistress and homewrecker πŸ˜Š Nothing can justify Nanadini

Nope..There shall be no comparison with Mauli. It's an insult to Mauli. 

I disagree on the fact that nothing can justify Nandini. Often the victim of an abusive relationship can become the abuser. Nandini's side can still even for a split second comprehensible until the point she tried to stop herself. 

After that when the official EMA started, she is indeed coming out as a foul personality with no dignity. But Kunal the manipulator is the prime cause!!

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team