Looking like the writers will kill Mauli off

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
hi, Im new to this forum. Just caught up with the episodes. Not a fan of any actors though they're all nice. I found the story captivating and well told till recently..love Mauli and the actress playing her is doing a very nice job. ..but I am afraid Mauli will be killed off to unite KuNan...hence the signs of divine approval..as if they're destined. With the off air rumors and now this pregnancy rumors flying...I can seeMauli dying giving birth to her own child...(how sadistic since she's responsible for helping to bring so many babies into the world)...and KuNan marrying , and raising it..The End. I really hope I'm wrong and there's a better, less tragic ending esp for Mauli.
If that happens then a show with so much potential would have been wasted. Because,  it doesn't do justice to any character in tbis show.
Originally posted by arshi_asya

If that happens then a show with so much potential would have been wasted. Because,  it doesn't do justice to any character in tbis show.
 agree but unfortunately it seems headed this way . i rly hope im wrong and if its true i wish we could know soon so i could stop watching the show now...

I wish she die , any way they will kill her spirit with betrayal!
Because death will be better than the betrayal she facing !
But then again what they will teach her child ...

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

she does not deserve to die at such a young age, without experiencing so many of the joys in life, just for being a kind, helpful soul...she's done so much good as a doctor, friend, daughter, bahu...they would be sending such a bad message by killing her off...they're already sending one by showing us the betrayal but lets not add more to it. anyway i am expecting her death...best to expect the worst from these shows
Edited by yanks28 - 5 years ago
Kunal and nandhini should have tragic death
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

options
 become like kunal
become like nandini

if mauli really dies giving birth,i would want kunal's  Mom to take care of mauli's child  away  from kuNan.
Legally ku  may get rights.