Hello Guys !! I am new Here :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Guys I am Monica . U can call me Moni πŸ˜Š . 
I am Bigg Fan of Siddharth right from his Ashoka days β­οΈ . And Now I am backk again to watch this Show Just for him πŸ˜³ . 

Aladdin's Jolly Character is so like Real Sid and so Different from what Sid played in his previous Shows till now .And Must Say What a Brilliant Natural Actor he is !! πŸ‘β­οΈ . His Comic timing , HIs Every Expression is Terrific β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ . 

Totally Addicted to the show . Loving SidNeet's Fresh Sizzling Pair too as AlaSmine😳 . They Indeed have some Hott Chemistry β€οΈ . 

Lastly , How Cuteee the Ginie was πŸ˜† . .." Sirf Aladdin Naam toh Suna Hoga Aage Peeche Kuch Nahi " πŸ€£πŸ€£ . 

And Cutipieee Aladdin " Kahin main mar toh nahi gaya ? Nahi ..Ammi ko bataaye bina mar gaya ..toh Bahut maar padegi "  πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£

Their reaction on seeing each other , Ginie's Jaadu getting Backfired on Aladdin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  . I am Gonna Loveee these two Cutipiees and their Innocent Selfless Funny Bonding πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ˜†

Hi Monica,
I'm Riya and I'm new here tooπŸ˜ƒ
Welcome moni and riya 
I m also sid's fan thats y i started watching and m loving aladdin and ginnie scenes they r so cute
Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Hi Monica,
I'm Riya and I'm new here tooπŸ˜ƒ

Hii Riya .Nice to meet u πŸ˜ƒ
Loved your Aladdin FF which u are writing β­οΈ