Share real life EMA stories u know

Posted: 5 years ago
Since this show is based on real life situations.  Share d stories u know n how the partner came out of this trauma 
Lmao I was cheated on by my ex boyfriend a few months ago. Not an EMA since we were not married and I guess my feelings of betrayal are not as intense. But I am still not over it and don't want to get into another relationship for a long long time. This shit can legit be traumatic I tell you Edited by Twisterfry - 5 years ago
this may not exactly answer the questions because I have had friends on both sides -- someone who cheated and another who got cheated upon. both got divorced, moved on and are doing fine.

person#1 -- he liked a fast party lifestyle (lots of different women) and basically everyone knew except her. she finally found out and tried to hang in there for quite a while hoping he would change. when his parents tried to intervene, he told them that she didn't satisfy him. she finally filed for divorce where he cried buckets of tears and then was seen partying the same night!!!

person#2 -- am not sure of the exact details but there were lots of problems in her marriage. so out of loneliness, she started confiding in an old friend and they had a kind of fling. whether it was emotional or more, I don't know. I won't say that she was correct in her behaviour but I did feel really bad for her as she recounted how lonely and unhappy she felt and some of the problems they had. from the outside they had looked happy. but really one never knows.
Edited by mango_pudding1 - 5 years ago
It was my very own uncle ans aunt. My uncle cheated on with a neighbour lady. They had an affair for years which we never knew. After many years, my aunt got to know this somehow. She was shattered beyond anything.. She had three kids, all were above ten years, ans the eldest was in his 10th an important year, unfortunately his family problems was so worse that he didn't even pass and failed. 
Worst part is, my aunt had to forgive and accept him in the  family coz of her kids especially her daughters coz in our society people think hundred times to take a girl from a family where parents are living separately. 

My aunt never became normal. She is just living a life without any will for happinesss like a souless being... 

Apologize to any decent man out there

Many men out there look for easy target
Like single mothers
       Divorced ladies
       Ladies whose husbands are away

There was a man in the town who had fun with two women
One young girl ( early twenties)another one married
He was living with his wife
But he told the those teo ladies "about crueltes of his wife "
With great difficulties the girl's family saved her from him
Married lady who was the other woman, her marriage was broken her hubby got custody of children
His wife separated
All of them suffered at the end
But he thinks he is the victim
Originally posted by Luv_PaRiAnSh

It was my very own uncle ans aunt. My uncle cheated on with a neighbour lady. They had an affair for years which we never knew. After many years, my aunt got to know this somehow. She was shattered beyond anything.. She had three kids, all were above ten years, ans the eldest was in his 10th an important year, unfortunately his family problems was so worse that he didn't even pass and failed.
Worst part is, my aunt had to forgive and accept him in the family coz of her kids especially her daughters coz in our society people think hundred times to take a girl from a family where parents are living separately.

My aunt never became normal. She is just living a life without any will for happinesss like a souless being...

Feeling sorry for your aunt
A friend of mine was cheated by her longtime bf. Actually they were the perfect type couples, and were together for long. My friend was happy with him, and thought she made her happy but after 6 years, the guy cheated on her at a party with my friend's own friend( not bff like Nandini but a friend) . They make out and after one month, my friend came to know about it. The guy said pretty mean things to her and that he cheated because the spark was gone and he was bored of her. My friend was devasted, and later the guy appologized but my friend broke up with him. The guy is still with the other girl but my friend is all alone now , has trust issues and still dealing with all this 

I know about story, bit different. Actually girl(Y) and guy(X) knew each other from high school and were good friends. Y had a massive crush on X but at that time X had a crush on another girl(Z). But both X and Y talked a lot, sometimes they used to flirt but Ywas not sure if X liked her or not. Apparently, X came to know one day that Z was in a happy relationship with another guy so when Y asked him out, he said yes. So finally X and Y dated for 4 years actually. But before their 5 anniversary, the guy X cheated on Y with Z who recently broke up with her bf. As soon as Z was single, X ran to her literally.

Y which is my cousin, was heartbroken because she gave that guy 5 years of her life and even more because they were school friends before. She did everything for him, became his emotional support 24/24, gave all her heart to X. X said he loved her too and they had no problems until Z came again and Y didn't even know X used to have a crush on Z because both X and Y were in love. So yeah story ends like that with Y being alone still in love with X.
When my cousin came to me for advice I didn't know what to say actually. Now she doesn't even open up to people because she is afraid that they might break her heart and she has some self esteem issues as she blames her for not being enough 

It's not EMA 

Edited by Y12345 - 5 years ago
sorry.
I know only about others.
i have never been cheated

Wrong  post.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
  Ema is different.
Getting ditched by bf  / gf  is different.

Pain may be the same though
Here I'm not justifying myself. After horrible breakup where I found my ex with my best friend I was devastated.  I started using tinder to get laid with ladies. yeah yeah I was drived by hormones and was looking for hookup only. But then I found a woman who was in her mid thirties and was superhot! You know after watching po*n I have some desire of older woman. Yeah pls don't judge me
We had various passionate times but later I found out her husband was in merchant navy. She never told me she was married as there were no one expect her in her house and moreover in chandigarh people don't even know who is living in next house. That's kind of city it is.
Still me being a horrible human kept relation with her as I also started liking her. Also the thrill of keeping relation with someone else's partner was very adventurous to me at that time. yeah pls Dont hate me for this
But then later I found out if her husband found out and files charges I will be only one who gets punished. She won't get any punishment.
Also I realised I'm a horrible human and im doing wrong to  other man. Though her husband was a sailor and famous saying is they have wives on every port. He was famous for his Casanova ways so his wife was also pissed
But with little introspection  I realised I was wrong and I should've kept the distance. But lust is lust.
Now I have grownup and I will never do this to any couple.
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago