Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

My issue is same people standing up for Mouli here are the ones that have stated many times that Nandini DESERVES NO SYMPATHY for the RAPE and ABUSE she went through for the 8 years of her life just because she didn't speak out against it for l9ng and somehow ENABLED and brought it upon herself.Same people sa8d she was SELFISH in wanting to keep her baby with Rahdeep!Good to see your morals coming out for Mouli but why did some of you BLAME Nandini for her own rape and abuse and even say she encouraged RD to do so?isn't that hypocrisy?supporting one woman and slandering the other?

I think many have tried to come against it in their way. 

Saying it again,  Nandini wasn't wrong until she said yes to Kunal. I and many others post on the current state of the show, whick makes them stand for Nandini when she was right.

But Rajdeep is the last man anyone deserves. But he will still be able to beat them in this situation and I didn't want that. EMA could have waited but that this character should have been dealt with first. Rajdeep winning is the last thing I want. 
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Arnav90

You were the one who was claiming kunal to be latto over sexy blousewa n what not , In ur post u mentioned them to be seeking each other for physical needs
So if kunal that much of a bad person he is head over heels abt his physical needs he got slipped into emotions bcoz dresses of other girl si whats wrong in my post
Mauli being a wife should hv known her husband is this much desperate for his physical needs, She didnt knew how cum shr bcoz she was busy in her profession, She didnt satisfied him so Panchi Udd Gaya uske pallu se nikal ke πŸ˜†

On ur thread he was being mocked over his so called lusty feeling (The tag was given by the very much same ppl who are present here defending Mauli)

Now when in lusty angle i put out mauli's fault, The Gyaan started of realism 

Ye toh vahi baat ho gayi Tum karo toh Rass Leela Hum karein toh Chracter deela 

🀣

So what happened to DIVINE LOVE, KUNAN MADE FOR EACH OTHER, TRUE LOVE etc etc

So finally u guys accept that its just 2 horny people wanting to ve Coitus coz Kunal is NOT GETTING IT from his legal wife Mauli & Nandi DOES NOT WANT TO GET IT ON with loser Rajdeep. Chalo kam se kam yeh tho aaj decide hua.

So guys & gals, baaiyon aur behenon sun lo ghor se. Its NO LONGER DIVINE BABA APPROVED LOVE. Its NAUGHTY TESTOSTERONE DRIVEN LUST.

Thank god it took weeks of JAGDA, REPORT REPORT game & pages of rants to finally arrive at tis conclusion.

So u do agree that its the BLOUSE that is the deal winner 🀣

Lets all help Mauli win her man back testosterone & all... 1 Blouse parcel for Mauli please. Dont just buy it FLIPKART it. Or AMAZON hai na pati parameshwar ko AMAZE karne ke liye...

This forum is so damn hilarious & entertaining.

Itna fun tho IPK1 or IPK3 forum mein bhi mila when the star wars were at the peak...
Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

1)Mauli sneezes,her fault is there too in EMA

2)Mauli coughs her fault is there too in EMA

3)Mauli smiles,her fault

4)Mauli eats,her fault

5)Mauli goes to toilet

6)Mauli brushes teeth

7)Mauli baths her fault.

Everything what she do is her fault is there too in EMA πŸ˜†.

So if they don't find anything this is how they come up with chindi things to argue.Wah what a logic put up by people hereπŸ‘

Kunal is not a child so that she should keep eye on him 24/7 to check whether he is seeing any woman or eyelocking and imagining other woman.There is thing called "Trust" which we show on someone we love.It is not called "blind trust".And also he is at fault to create such impression of him in her mind by acting all innocent,sweet and all.She didn't blindly trust him.He was the one who created pseudo trust in her mind.If wife have to go and spy on husband 24/7 ,and stalk every action,expressions of husband it only shows how extent of disgusting low the husband had fallen to.

Didn't she ask him  and stressed him frequently "is everything Ok?"

Didn't he tell her or promise her by keeping hand in hand "Trust me" right after the night he shouted on her?

Didn't she ask him to give the punishment when he gave the saree to N?

Didn't she felt something wrong  with him and go to Nandini to share her pain?

What they both K and N did?They hide it under the mask with crying all innocent.didn't potray themselves in a good light?This is called slowly cutting of someone's throaght without any noise.

Some People here keep on arguing that she didn't give him sexual pleasure enough so that he drifted away.Did he communicate with her how it is affecting him? he all behaved like mahaan supportive husband that he is ok with it after some point after expressing it only once as he got other woman in a drop of hat.Immediately she tried to rectify her fault ASAP but this man already fallen in lust within a day with other woman in a drop of hat

How many times did they show in the previous episodes that Mauli is not satifying husband sexually by not giving time?πŸ˜•.M any times they showed they sleeping on the bed together but still he was thinking of Rain dance.Whose fault is that?How many times Mauli left him at night?Hardly once or twice.So if wife dont co-operate for once or twice,then she said to be not giving time for sexual intimacy?πŸ˜•Are we watching the same show?πŸ˜•

Come up with some senseful arguements to prove your point.Don't find chindi things.The same people justifies and cherishes the disgusting thing finding wrong justifications .This is called heights of Hypocrisy with capital H.

Talking abt Hypocrisy 🀣 , My post is a Taste of ur own Medicine and u guys proved it big time 🀣
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

You can search this entire post and SHOW ME one place and even ONE POST where I said Mauli DESERVES the cheating or MAULI ENABLED the cheating or what is hapoening with her is RIGHT?Heck I havent even replied to TMs post !Was just quoting some people's points and replying to them. I have called Mouli dumb and I still stick to it BUT I nowhere said that her dumbness should bring cheating upon her or it will justify what she will be going through!Note the difference .And you can also report comments which you find are blasphemousright.Why do you have to reply to the post as well and then expect me ignore and notreply.There were people on the other side CLEARLY stating Nandini DESERVES the RAPE and ABUSE and she had BOUGHT IT UPONHERSELF. They even said her rapist hubby was LUCKY to have gotten rid of her and "kicked her out".Why will I not call out on the same people's hypocrisy here trying to5ake a stand for amother woman who had a blast ripping another woman down for her own rape!

Do show me that post where someone said Nandini deserved rape.
Or tell  me  the name of the person who said these lines.
I will  dig  that post  out.
 i havent read all these posts.

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You can search this entire post and SHOW ME one place and even ONE POST where I said Mauli DESERVES the cheating or MAULI ENABLED the cheating or what is hapoening with her is RIGHT?Heck I havent even replied to TMs post !Was just quoting some people's points and replying to them. I have called Mouli dumb and I still stick to it BUT I nowhere said that her dumbness should bring cheating upon her or it will justify what she will be going through!Note the difference .And you can also report comments which you find are blasphemousright.Why do you have to reply to the post as well and then expect me ignore and notreply.There were people on the other side CLEARLY stating Nandini DESERVES the RAPE and ABUSE and she had BOUGHT IT UPONHERSELF. They even said her rapist hubby was LUCKY to have gotten rid of her and "kicked her out".Why will I not call out on the same people's hypocrisy here trying to5ake a stand for amother woman who had a blast ripping another woman down for her own rape!

In past 3 days, I don't remember anyone saying Nandini deserves to go back to Rajdeep. She was pointed out on picking certain trait of being selfish at this point from Rajdeep And some other things. Kicked her out was there but not about rape and abuse as long as I remember. 

Am I missing something? Correct me if I am wrong .
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
@  alohomora
i said show me the post where someone said Nandini deserved to be raped  .
Tell  me  the  name  of that  poster of  this forum.
I will  dig  that post out.

i will do  the hard work of digging that post and poster out.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Talking abt Hypocrisy 🀣 , My post is a Taste of ur own Medicine and u guys proved it big time 🀣

I never pointed out on Nandini until her part had started too.Check the things first before posting anything.So didn't you  people justfy their lust and CHERISH it?All your arguements in this thread represents nothing but It is ok to have lust on other woman when wife didn't satisfy him once or twice and a best friend and husband can backstab behind the wifeπŸ‘.So no point in arguing with you when you have different set of values from me.Sorry no use of arguement then.
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

@  alohomora

i said show me the post where someone said Nandini deserved to be raped  .
Tell  me  the  name  of that  poster of  this forum.
I will  dig  that post out.

i will do  the hard work of digging that post and poster out.

I generally don't come here often and from the looks of it, it is a wise decision since some of the pure hatred that is coming for this one particular character is the worst of its kind. It is actually disturbing and sick. 

OK since you have very generally stated to do the work, i have attached a link before:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5023471&TPN=3

The above commentator has stated some sort of crime happening against Nandini and how it is to pull public sympathy, rape isn't about sympathy; it shouldn't evoke sympathy rather a call for justice.  But thats not it, she (sorry it might be a he, well i sure hope it is a he; since the person comes across as insensitive to such heinous crime even if it is against a fictional character) then claims it to be karma, like really?

I don't come here, this is my fist time in ages actually venturing out into wider territories i.e. non-DD threads and i've come across many disturbing comments, and you are saying no-ones approved and actually enjoyed Nandini's previous misfortune, i'm sorry but i don't believe it not after what i have seen today atleast.

Sorry for jumping in btw, but just wanted to point out the hypocrisy

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Do show me that post where someone said Nandini deserved rape.
Or tell  me  the name of the person who said these lines.
I will  dig  that post  out.
 i havent read all these posts.

Exactly you said people supporting Mauli are hypocrites since they blamed Nandini for her rape and abuse!!  
If you found such person, then show us, we will report!!!
How can u make a general statement, " People who are supporting Mauli are the same who blamed Nandini for her rape and abuse??"
Generalisation to put everyone in same group and put baseless allegations on them and try to shame them???
Minionite thumbnail
This topic is a bashing and mocking ground only. Topic closed.