Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I have seen people talking alot about lust these days for Kunal and Nandini, They are saying its the lust angle not love, So lets just talk about that too..(Bcoz ppl chose to ignore it where i said as per forum discussion which is highly abt lust).

The Anniversary Ditch

Its your anniversary you went on date, Had a drink and a romantic dance..
After all this when ur husband is high on his hormones he wants to make out you ditch him bcoz you hv to hit a centuary in delivery, Bechare bina kuch kiye sou gaya

The Confrence Ditch 

Ur husband takes you on a Confrence in such a nice resort, He decorates the room waits for you, Again he is high on his hormones but u ditch him bcoz you want to hit a century, Phir se bechara sou gaya bina kuch kiye

This has happened like 5-6 times till now, Cmon babe you cant just do that to ur Man when he is in mood, He may not have said it but it does leave a bad impact.

The Mysterious Friend

You keep talking to him about ur mysterious friend all the time, You tell him how beautiful she is inside out, How he would have fall for her if he had met her first, You are not telling him her name not showing him her picture, And keep him excited abt her all the time that he desperately want to know..

You found ur frnd brought her home, You start to have sleepover with her ditching ur husband alone in bedroom

Now not only hospital you start gvng more time to ur frnd reducing more time for ur husband and even in the given time you talk abt ur frnd, Not just that you told him to take care of her wish list..

Your found whose hormones are not well treated he started feeling attracted to someone else, He had his hormones high he saw her dancing in rain he felt infatuated, May be he wanted to grab her at that time and do more then just watching (That was not love that was attraction)

Then he wanted to ignore her, He asks you to spent some alone time with him like going on sufi date but no you again ditch him with a friend who matches his habits, Who like sufi music, who is more emotional then practical, The thing that was just infatuation started turning in feelings, compatibility slowly slowly

The husband who had his focus on you , You shifted it on a frnd which resulted in attraction and got him confused like anything, Now he is not thinking abt quality time with you instead he is busy fighting his feeling, You are too busy in other stuff you realise nothing what kind of a wife you are, You know where his things are but you don't realise anything on his face, Cmon hiw much ignorant you are, Women do have this 6th sense of feeling they can sense such thing more easily then men

Love at First Sight

The love at first sight is a very rare thing especially for men, People here are claming that Kunal fell for Nandini just by watching her dancing, Now whats wrong in that we dont feel love just like that for any girl, It does start with physical attraction first like looks her attitude her way of talking what is wrong in it its our hormones that works like that bcoz there control lies within our brain not heart, Then we try to woo the girl then start to know her then comes the love, Thats how it works in real life

I saw recent clip where actors themself are making fun of Mauli how she is ignorant about such things, No matter how much practical you are how much trust how much love you have with ur husband Women do feel jealous if he talks abt another girl even if its frnd some childhood crush whateven but our Mauli The Mahaan feels nothing such sort of a thing.
Edited by Arnav90 - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The same actors are telling that they are high on soemthing and have absolutely lost their minds esp,  Kunal and Nandini. And Mauli is blind.  🤣
Well,  Mauli was wrong initially but then she has tried to talk to Kunal about what's wrong with him and then he just doesn't talk and just shouts now a days. 

It isn't Mauli's fault that Kunal have no will over himself. Kunal fell in love with Mauli at first sight as per initial episodes and now he fell for Nandini at her dancing in rain. 
This guy has some serious issues with resisting.

It's Kunal who began this whole thing and then pushed Nandini too to jump with him.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, so it means Kunal still high on hormones not to tell the truth to Mauli??? 
Fine. 

What about Nandini, is she also high on hormones not tell about her husband's attraction to her friend??? 😕😕

Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

The same actors are telling that they are high on soemthing and have absolutely lost their minds esp,  Kunal and Nandini. And Mauli is blind.  🤣

Well,  Mauli was wrong initially but then she has tried to talk to Kunal about what's wrong with him and then he just doesn't talk and just shouts now a days. 

It isn't Mauli's fault that Kunal have no will over himself. Kunal fell in love with Mauli at first sight as per initial episodes and now he fell for Nandini at her dancing in rain. 
This guy has some serious issues with resisting.

It's Kunal who began this whole thing and then pushed Nandini too to jump with him.

Where i have said that Kunal Nandini are not at fault, Here in forum ppl are like Poor Mauli Poor Mauli she just helped her frnd whats wrong in that blah blah here are the faults of Poor Mauli
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeeta9211

True 

👏

Thanks 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rithu0203

Ok, so it means Kunal still high on hormones not to tell the truth to Mauli??? 

Fine. 

What about Nandini, is she also high on hormones not tell about her husband's attraction to her friend???  😕😕

Like i said in my post i m talking about the lust angle over here as per forum views
Edited by Arnav90 - 5 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm... So being high on hormones justifies one having EMA!!!(This is sooo absurd and obsolete yet ludicrous logic that I won't even bother any counter philosophy) 
But...My morality index just got updated and I can't thank this post enough!!  👍🏼Had a good laugh I must admit!! 😆

And good that this whole post is rather proving that Kunal is indeed in lust with Nandini!!!! Another thanks for proving those supposed people you are talking about in this post as right!!

Love at first sight - Again my knowledge index got updated by knowing it's rare for men. 

Rain dance, That would be Lust at first step(of dancing) no??😉

But according to your logic I have one confusion did Kunal see Nandini for the FIRST time when she was rain dancing?? 😲Damn then I might have literally watched some other show!! 😕

Rest of the part on Mauli. I have more problem when creatives are at one end showing her so much intelligent and at other end she is being so unrealistically blind to her surroundings. An intelligent person (in most cases) can for sure sense the behavior pattern of their spouses. And another complaint I have with Mauli is her lack of possessiveness, too much blind faith!!! It almost feels like makers are deliberately not showing any flaw to her character to gain sympathy from the EMA opposers + increasing the controversial aspect!!! 🤔

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
In that case women must never work outside , they must be restricted to their home because they have to satisfy the hormones of her husband which can arouse anytime ? Because these are the issues with working women . Like mauli got a call from duty that her patient is in labour or she is serious so what should mauli do ? Satisfy the lust of her husband first , koi Marta hai toh it's not mahan maulis problem. .

.  And let's say a women is not a doctor , and is doing a 9-5 job , there are so many stresses related to the job or she may feel tired after a hectic day or she may have to work overtime , she may not feel like doing it so in that case if her husband goes to a prostitute, he is doing nothing wrong . Oh rajdeep also wasn't wrong ..He probably wanted some more excitement and something different which his wife could not give it him ? 

Mahan mauli wanted to protect her thankless friend so she asked kunal to help her every time..if she had known that her husband is characterless , probably she would not have done it ..usko collar nai lagaya Mahan mauli ne, that is Mahan maulis fault ..mahan mauli sent her friend to sufi night , with her saaree, i agree with you , that was totally dumb ...and she apologized for it...

Haan but when nandini was roaming around in the house in white nightie and flowing hair shutting windows, kunal did not feel any attraction to her . Mauli didn't wanna shift  nandini as she was protecting her from rajdeep . Mahan maulis mistakes are countless..is duniya mein sirf Mahan log hi suffer karte hai ..the universal truth . 
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Arnav90

I have seen people talking alot about lust these days for Kunal and Nandini, They are saying its the lust angle not love, So lets just talk about that too...

The Anniversary Ditch

Its your anniversary you went on date, Had a drink and a romantic dance..
After all this when ur husband is high on his hormones he wants to make out you ditch him bcoz you hv to hit a centuary in delivery, Bechare bina kuch kiye sou gaya

The Confrence Ditch 

Ur husband takes you on a Confrence in such a nice resort, He decorates the room waits for you, Again he is high on his hormones but u ditch him bcoz you want to hit a century, Phir se bechara sou gaya bina kuch kiye

This has happened like 5-6 times till now, Cmon babe you cant just do that to ur Man when he is in mood, He may not have said it but it does leave a bad impact.

The Mysterious Friend

You keep talking to him about ur mysterious friend all the time, You tell him how beautiful she is inside out, How he would have fall for her if he had met her first, You are not telling him her name not showing him her picture, And keep him excited abt her all the time that he desperately want to know..

You found ur frnd brought her home, You start to have sleepover with her ditching ur husband alone in bedroom

Now not only hospital you start gvng more time to ur frnd reducing more time for ur husband and even in the given time you talk abt ur frnd, Not just that you told him to take care of her wish list..

Your found whose hormones are not well treated he started feeling attracted to someone else, He had his hormones high he saw her dancing in rain he felt infatuated, May be he wanted to grab her at that time and do more then just watching (That was not love that was attraction)

Then he wanted to ignore her, He asks you to spent some alone time with him like going on sufi date but no you again ditch him with a friend who matches his habits, Who like sufi music, who is more emotional then practical, The thing that was just infatuation started turning in feelings, compatibility slowly slowly

The husband who had his focus on you , You shifted it on a frnd which resulted in attraction and got him confused like anything, Now he is not thinking abt quality time with you instead he is busy fighting his feeling, You are too busy in other stuff you realise nothing what kind of a wife you are, You know where his things are but you don't realise anything on his face, Cmon hiw much ignorant you are, Women do have this 6th sense of feeling they can sense such thing more easily then men

Love at First Sight

The love at first sight is a very rare thing especially for men, People here are claming that Kunal fell for Nandini just by watching her dancing, Now whats wrong in that we dont feel love just like that for any girl, It does start with physical attraction first like looks her attitude her way of talking what is wrong in it its our hormones that works like that bcoz there control lies within our brain not heart, Then we try to woo the girl then start to know her then comes the love, Thats how it works in real life

I saw recent clip where actors themself are making fun of Mauli how she is ignorant about such things, No matter how much practical you are how much trust how much love you have with ur husband Women do feel jealous if he talks abt another girl even if its frnd some childhood crush whateven but our Mauli The Mahaan feels nothing such sort of a thing.

Oops helping a critical patient deliver her baby was less important than satisfying K's male hormones even when K himself said he doesn't trust anyone else in such a complicated case..😆😆
It is not noteworthy that she took the next day off to spend time with her husband..👏👏

How dare she ditch him again for a critical case!! K's hormones needed instant gratification!! 🤣

She was doing it all to hit a century?? And here I thought she was the best doctor available and it was important for her to supervise the critical cases herself!!!😕😕

And how is it K never has any critical cases to handle??
Last time I checked he was a pediatrician.. Okay there are less number of critical cases.. But like never??? 
The only time he pretended to have a critical case was when he had to stop Mauli from reading his newly found love's messages..😆😆

There is a reason military, medicine etc are considered emergency services!! And they prefer to marry within their profession since it will be easier to adjust and understand each other's compulsions.. In specific cases, they sometimes even miss out on the important events on their children's lives!!!

Did u miss the way he is no more interested in Mauli??
I think Kunnu bhaiya now needs variety!!😉

Arnav90 thumbnail
Hmmm... So being high on hormones justifies one having EMA!!! My morality index just got updated and I can't thank you enough!!  😆 Had a good laugh I must admit!! 

Show me the justification part in my post where justified EMA i said how mauli is at fault

But good that this whole post is rather proving that Kunal is indeed in lust with Nandini!!!! Another thanks for proving those supposed people you are talking about in this post as right!!

Thats what the forum saying i said how mauli is responsible for the same

Love at first sight - Again my knowledge index got updated by knowing it's rare for men. 

I dont know what era u r living in

Rain dance, That would be Lust at first step(of dancing) no??😉

I would call it as physical attraction

But according to your logic I have one confusion did Kunal see Nandini for the FIRST time when she was rain dancing?? 😲Damn then I might have literally watched some other show!! 😕

I never said its love at first sight i said that was the first time he felt attracted 

Rest of the part on Mauli. I have more problem when creatives are at one end showing her so much intelligent and at other end she is being so unrealistically blind to her surroundings. An intelligent person (in most cases) can for sure sense the behavior pattern of their spouses. And another complaint I have with Mauli is her lack of possessiveness, too much blind faith!!! It almost feels like makers are deliberately not showing any flaw to her character to gain sympathy from the EMA opposers + increasing the controversial aspect!!! 🤔