Off the Show topic!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mahi78

If you can tell me what type of shows do you like then oi can suggest the shows, there some good English shows based on your taste like, Castle is one of my favourites, then GOT, then Absentia, then many may not like but I like Vampire Diaries also, then Revenge, Grey's anatomy, then crown, then dexter, how I met your mother and there are many more depends on your taste, I love these shows the most. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Watched TVD,  the originals,  teen wolf, GOT,  crown,  tudors,  episodes. Problem is that I don't have a particuar taste. To be honest, lot of the times I pick to watch a series only because there is an attractive lead guy. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Dishoom

Some Pakistani dramas
Friends โค๏ธ
Recently I've watched are you humam too ( Korean)
You  can watch all the old Disney shows and never get bored

Yeah I have seen them except this korean drama. I will try to watch disney ones when free. 
The Mentalist
The Big Bang Theory
Criminal Minds
House
Monk
The Goldbergs(awesome series ๐Ÿ˜†)
Supernatural
The Modern Family
Rizzoli and Isles
Teen wolf
Breaking Bad
Sherlock
Castle (how could I forget)
Two broke girls
The blacklist

Thats pretty much every genre i have covered๐Ÿ˜†
I'll update as i remember more...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
So many show suggestion. But I will try to watch the common ones like walking dead. Breaking bad and few others. 
Entertainment industry is toi much to explore. I am yet to watch homeland though.
If you have Netflix:

Black Mirror is a sci-fi procedural set in a somewhat dystopian not-so-far-off future. It's interesting with its takes on the effect of technology on relationships and society. Specially Nosedive, Hated in the Nation, and Arkangel that deal with social media and monitoring - could be so true for today.

If you're looking for a sitcom, try Brooklyn Nine Nine. It has SNL's Andy Samberg.

Narcos Season 1 is brilliant. It's about Pablo Escobar and I think what Sacred Games tried to emulate.

Apart from Netflix stuff, The Wire that someone else recommended is hands down the best show EVER made IMO. It's very bleak though. Very very bleak. It's about the drug trade and crime in Baltimore projects.

If you want to get immersed in a super cute love story, watch The Office. 
Originally posted by skye

If you have Netflix:

Black Mirror is a sci-fi procedural set in a somewhat dystopian not-so-far-off future. It's interesting with its takes on the effect of technology on relationships and society. Specially Nosedive, Hated in the Nation, and Arkangel that deal with social media and monitoring - could be so true for today.

If you're looking for a sitcom, try Brooklyn Nine Nine. It has SNL's Andy Samberg.

Narcos Season 1 is brilliant. It's about Pablo Escobar and I think what Sacred Games tried to emulate.

Apart from Netflix stuff, The Wire that someone else recommended is hands down the best show EVER made IMO. It's very bleak though. Very very bleak. It's about the drug trade and crime in Baltimore projects.

If you want to get immersed in a super cute love story, watch The Office. 

Thanks for the suggestion. 
Originally posted by amortentia15

The Mentalist
The Big Bang Theory
Criminal Minds
House
Monk
The Goldbergs(awesome series ๐Ÿ˜†)
Supernatural
The Modern Family
Rizzoli and Isles
Teen wolf
Breaking Bad
Sherlock
Castle (how could I forget)
Two broke girls
The blacklist

Thats pretty much every genre i have covered๐Ÿ˜†
I'll update as i remember more...

It would take me more than an yer to cover these though. 
I watch only English shows. My fav r X Files, GOT, TBBT, Friends (initial seasons), Hercule Poirot, Homeland (not watching it anymore due 2 lack of time), Criminal Minds, Masterchef. Many more r there but these r the main ones. Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Girl I love The Crown too!! If you are into historical fiction try Victoria its pretty good. I am gonna start Poldark soon cos I heard good things abt it. Maybe you wanna try it out?
Can someone suggest where can I watch this cartoon show which was called monkey king and used to come on Disney channel. I watched it once but still want to watch it again. I don't know why but I just love that show even though it is for kids, there is lot to learn from it.