Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I dnt watch the show BT I have watched bits and pieces of a few scenes of the show from the colors Fb page.

2 of the reasons for not watching the show for me is 1 dd. no offense to dd's fans BT the girl really needs to do something coz all she does is cry in all her shows.

I actually watched a few of her shows be4 and really like her BT feel she needs to do something different.

and I dnt need to be explained that she is a wonderful beautiful actress and is doing well in the show coz I know she is. all I am saying is the whole crying nonsense is not for me.

2. Kunal looks so blank in the scenes that I have seen of him and Nandini is unappealing. so I dnt watch.

BT strangely this show interested me and I feel like if I would watch I would obviously like mauli from wat I have read on the forum. so I am planning to watch when a new guys is paired opposite her.

its going to be interested to see whether she can live her life and find someone new and love again.

but coming to the title of my post. I have been reading comments like fans CNT believe the stolen moments BTW kunun and how they can not think of mauli and it seems unrealistic to them.

however even though it seems unrealistic its really easy to cheat and not think about the other person when u have your moments with their partner.

I will be very honest I was the other lady once. he was a really nice guy. I hooked up with him coz he made himself available(even though he was not available. and I was bored and wanted to experiment. I never thought beyond the moments we had and I was enjoying myself.

wat makes this worse is that he had a child with this lady. and I know it sounds really terrible and bad. BT I CNT say I regret it coz even though it was bad it felt nice being made to feel desirable and that was something I needed at that time. I knew I was terribly selfish at the time and I did feel bad about it. and truly never imagined that I would be with someone elses man.

but one of the reasons that it happened BTW us was coz we worked near each another. and it was easy to hook up. BT I remember when I saw his Gf I would feel so ashamed that I would want to ran and hide.

at the time the only thing that made me feel a little better was:

1. that he didn't act as if wat we were doing was bad.

2. I didn't want him permanent coz it was just lust and nothing more BTW us. I didn't want to steal him or break up his home.

3. beyond the stolen moments I really did not have anything in common with him.

4. one of the major reasons I don't regret it is coz we were never caught. it would have been so bad for me if ppl found out wat I was doing.

5. but even if we were caught I dnt know if I would have regretted it. he was abit of an airhead and I never had a proper conversation with him. but besides that he was very sweet and I think that maybe if he had been single I might have had something more with with. but coz he had someone else I could never totally give myself to wanting to feel more.

for me I think I saw abit of the recent SBB interview of when the 2 lovely ladies where wearing red and just the whole aarti scene made me uneasy. that nandini looks so comfortable. I didn't even know the other woman well and I felt ashamed of myself and would ran away from her when I saw her. even though I did things behind her back i didn't want to look at her face or in her eyes coz I thought she would knew immediately that I was messing with her guy and throw me down the staircase when she found out. the fear of ppl know want I was doing made me scared as shit.

so for me i dnt get how nandini can even be near mauli without wanting to die of shame. I didn't even want her guy permanently and I felt bad for my behavior and his.

I dnt get how she is not getting scared of the repercussions if ppl fund out wat she is doing.

I eventually moved to another office and saw him once at my new place but after that never again and I dnt even think about him.

the other thing that I find weird is yes a guy can be our savior and make us feel wanted BT at the back of our minds be it male or female it is difficult to invest with someone who is in a relationship with someone else.

I think 70% of the time I am a nice person by no account would ppl think I am a bad girl if they met me. I might actually might be a nandini too.
but I am also a mauli as well.

I actually am bad/ grey and I do hope that they show the same with nandini. the B needs to admit she is one.

oh and did I mention that whilst I was with this guy I was also with someone else too lol. so please rest assured I am sure that nandini also has someone else besides kunal in her life. and dnt worry I just made out with these guys and nothing more.

so all I am saying it's really easy to cheat. if u are not happy u kind of need more than one person to get yourself off and happy.

and yes I believe in karma and worse I am in a stable relationship with my guy. I dnt like him talking to other girls coz I know that its easy to cheat and I am scared karma is going to bite me in the ass.

I think I literally come to this forum for a reality check coz I think that the scenario is so common.

in this day and age there are not a lot of good guys around who have the whole package. sensitive, intelligent, kind this is lacking in a lot of men.

I blame mauli for wat has happened coz why would she leave her man alone with another.

if u have a diamond u should protect it coz if it went to the wrong person they will steal it.

I know I ain't going to be leaving my man with any woman to help and get to know or tell him to go to the woman and speak to her alone. u should do everything as a team.

BT even worse reading about nandini's cooking skills scares me. I tell my guy he is going to dump me coz I CNT cook. but there is a fear that i could lose him coz I am a mauli as well. I work, I am independent, I dnt need my man to rush to my rescue. I also am very headstrong and dominant and have to be told by him to remember who is the man in the relationships . a man needs to feel like a man and treated like a man always. it makes them feel good.

men are the weaker sex and so its logical that they would fall for someone who needs them and makes them feel like a hero.

relationships are a never ending work and whether u a man or a woman u should watch whats yours. coz someone will always be a rogue.

I dnt think this show is my cup of tea with all the God signals and wanting to make bad seem good. I never liked kank coz I felt like they wanted to glossy this issue and the acting seriously sucked by rani and srk. rani especially y could see wanted to make her character seem like a saint. BT I loved the maya Rekha AB. coz it was bold and it was in your face and it didn't try to camoflogue the wrongfulness of the concept. it was just a very human movie and u couldn't hate any1 in it. Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
There you explained every reason of what's wrong with this show at this point,  it's not EMA, it's the way it is being shown.
It's not any God's desire, pure love thing in EMAs, it's all about human emotions & desires which overshadow the conscience, as you called it LUST.

And then there is guilt, which is clearly missing here & it's all the more terrible for Nandini to do because it's her BF's husband who fought for her when she needed it the most & went against the world for her. 

Makers want to show/glorify it as true destined love which it isn't, it's more about LUST.

Your personal confession isn't mine to comment on, but it's good  to have a perspective here. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š