Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Someone was stating the other day on how Mauli didn't tell Kunal about getting off the contraception & getting pregnant to give him surprise as Kunal would have casual routine sex with her.
Well, that whole sentence didn't make sense in the first place at all, it still doesn't. 😆

But still, let's consider it.

Now, Mauli has done it, fulfilled her wifely duty once again as per the BTS. Now what? 

Next argument to bash DUMB Mauli??

Sometimes, I feel writers are writing the story keeping in mind only Mauli. I mean she hasn't been shown with any single flaw till date & with everything she does in the show, she brings more & more support for her.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well said👏

Chalo ab Mauli  ne Pati parmeshwar ko apni wish bata di hai--baby se related...bina inform kiye hue woh aage nahi badi hai

Toh ab kya?
Lets see kuch na kuch toh mil hi jayega--Mauli ko dumb prove karne ka😆

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

Well said👏

Chalo ab Mauli  ne Pati parmeshwar ko apni wish bata di hai--baby se related...bina inform kiye hue woh aage nahi badi hai

Toh ab kya?
Lets see kuch na kuch toh mil hi jayega--Mauli ko dumb prove karne ka😆

What choked me up was the fact that Kunal would still go on to have casual routine sex with her & that would lead to a baby, as if babies are conceived just like that.. Isn't he in Pavitra love to not do that now? 😆 😆

Screw every single sex guide in the world that explains of baby-making process.