Perfect Pati - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome friends to 1st thread of PERFECT PATI ðŸ˜Š
Leads - Jaya Prada, Sayali Sanjeev and Ayush Anand!!

Produced by well known production company Filmfarm India. Directed by Uttam Ahlawat.
 The storyline is quite interesting...an educated village happy go-lucky girl dreams of choosing a perfect partner. A grey character boy...a so-called perfect son and a perfect brother can be the one?? One thing's sure...here mother-in-law and daughter-in-law will be a team!! ðŸ˜‰
Starts tomorrow 3rd September 2018 9.30 pm every Monday to Saturday!!
 Come one and come all...share your views about the show!! ðŸ¤—
I can watch if it is not too negative 
Originally posted by Vanni03

Welcome friends to 1st thread of PERFECT PATI ðŸ˜Š
Leads - Jaya Prada, Sayali Sanjeev and Ayush Anand!!

Produced by well known production company Filmfarm India. Directed by Uttam Ahlawat.
 The storyline is quite interesting...an educated village happy go-lucky girl dreams of choosing a perfect partner. A grey character boy...a so-called perfect son and a perfect brother can be the one?? One thing's sure...here mother-in-law and daughter-in-law will be a team!! ðŸ˜‰
Starts tomorrow 3rd September 2018 9.30 pm every Monday to Saturday!!
 Come one and come all...share your views about the show!! ðŸ¤—
I really hope that the DIl MIL relation is shown positively and we don't have any kitchen politics in this to up the TRP. 
Will try and watch if it is different from the standard OTT drama. 
The story line seems to be different from typical MIL DIL politics if we go by the brief outline. Hope they stick to this line from start to finish and don't introduce the standard formula of dramatic MIL DIL clashes later.

As long as the husband is not abusive may be I can watch. But no physical or mental torture
Originally posted by kamalsh56

The story line seems to be different from typical MIL DIL politics if we go by the brief outline. Hope they stick to this line from start to finish and don't introduce the standard formula of dramatic MIL DIL clashes later.

This is a really interesting article. Seems a very different MIL from the ones we see on screen
Yess... Jaya Prada ji is making debut on small screen with different character...as a MIL and mother!! The hero seems to be the one with the grey shades...who's  possessive and a showoff!! Vidhita, an educated optimistic girl is surely going to get shock of life...getting such husband...this involves face-off between the two!! How she turns him into a  Supportive and loving husband...with help of her sweet n strong MIL... should be the storyline!!
 Just less than an hour left...!!
 Fingers crossed!!
I will pray that this damn perfect pati will go off air in a day. 
Originally posted by 4me2

As long as the husband is not abusive may be I can watch. But no physical or mental torture
EXACTLY my view. Any violence ( by whichever character) or mental torture just puts me off.
Originally posted by kamalsh56

EXACTLY my view. Any violence ( by whichever character) or mental torture just puts me off.
exactly. there is too much of violence around us nowadays already. Why watch it on a show when we are meant to refresh our minds a bit watching TV and forget the stress of the day