Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Guys come & joint hands for our show

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I knew it from starting that this show will be have limited episodes & I'm OK with it as I believe there is no use to stretch anything unnecessary ..

But as I'm hearing rumours that may be "OUR SHOW" "SILSILA" going off air soon not bcoz of that they(makers) had planned only this much
SO I WANT ALL MY FRIENDS (WHO THINKS LIKE ME) PLEASE COME & JOINT HANDS AND SHOW WE CAN MAKE MULTIPLE THREADS TO PRAISE THEM WE WILL NOT LEAVE ANY CHANCE TO SAVE OUR SHOW..
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If I m right then it's a rumour, don't believe untill u get any official statement, chill big boss is coming from 10:30 pm , even I heard about bepannaah 2 going off air but it was false rumour
Jab bigg boss aane wala hota hai to aise rumours aate hai
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

If I m right then it's a rumour, don't believe untill u get any official statement, chill big boss is coming from 10:30 pm , even I heard about bepannaah 2 going off air but it was false rumour

Jab bigg boss aane wala hota hai to aise rumours aate hai

Hope so that it will be a rumour..
You know if this show go off air by showing what makers had decided then I don't have any problem as I really want to see what they upto..
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shows doesn't go off air due to bashing or negativity.Generally shows go off air either due to low trps or problem with production channel.So this show have no such situations.It is not bad on trps.Also if they had guts to show senstivite topic like EMA they also should have known how to handle  the negativity.They make shows for business if they feel they can't tolerate bashing they will change the storyline to attract the audience but doesn't close the show.So don't worry dear😊.And people are not bashing the show. Different people like different different characters.Some like Mauli.Some others like KuNan as they like those actors.Some are not liking some characters or the flipping of characterisations hence they point out their own opinions based on the writing.It happens with all the shows not only for SBRK.
Those are just rumors.just ignore them dear😊
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Indian shows never go offair due to bashing or negativity...

If it was like that then the lead actors would have left the show first. 

Also If creatives give a damn to criticism then they change the story, not shut the show down. 

Ps : Logically The show would not get shut down so soon.
-Lehar- thumbnail
Harshi take a chill and  don't get panic...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
dear relax koi bhi kuch bolega to panic krogey Kya?ignore such stupid posts
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ignore ... it will end when channel feel like
nothing can stop