Posted: 5 years ago
I happened to come across an article which stated that this show was initially called as Bawre Naina.I think that was the best title for the show .Drashti and Shakti are portraying their characters so beautifully that i can't stop praising them ๐Ÿ‘. Most of the kunal nandini scenes have eye to eye talks rather than the dialogues. Their expressions are enough to make you feel what's happening to them. I m really in awe with their mindblowing performance. 
Having said that, m really enjoying this chupke chupke phase n can't wait to see where n when mouli catches these two ๐Ÿ˜†. Till then m gonna enjoy kunal n nandini's bawre naina. 

All the actors have been good so far.I have always loved Drashti's performance she is a complete package be it in terms of beauty, acting, voice modulation n expressions she never failed to impress me. Shakti has won my heart in this show.He has done an awesome job in this show. M loving his dialogue delivery.Aditi as mouli is good too,my only complain with her is that she gets too excited n starts jumping to show bubbly side n gives cute expressions in emotional scenes which actually looks a bit OTT . Other than that she is good in her scenes.

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen further ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by _Nightmare_ - 5 years ago
Yop! Shakti and Drashti are fire together! I think I saw someone here in forum saying that Aditi moves her head too much and some fan of her informed her this and she actually reduced that!
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

Yop! Shakti and Drashti are fire together! I think I saw someone here in forum saying that Aditi moves her head too much and some fan of her informed her this and she actually reduced that!

That's nice buddy. ๐Ÿ˜Š good to know that
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

Oh is it that's cool actually she took fan critism and followed it
Yes I think baare hain a would be opt title for the shiw actually ...don't know why makers changed the tilted may be they thougjt it won't pull the audience ...And all actors are doing good job in their respective roles...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes bawre Nain title suits our leads for sure
their eyes are so expressive๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bawre Nain would have been much much better tittle than Silsila...I m in love with both Drashti and Shakti's eyes and also with their powerful performance..I loved when Drashti portraits a woman,a victim of years of abuse than her turning strong little by little...her dance..now her negative alter ego and romantic expressions too..She proved she can give u each and every expression as per scene requirement and bcs of this I m proud of my girl...Shakti it's first time I watching his show and in beginning I find him not so special but from the time he was in car after learning nandini want to Rajdeep house his expressions are killer man and from that time till today I m just loving his each and every expression very much..abhinav is my fav among all of them he is out and out evil but still make u laugh his comic touch in dialogues..I love to watch him onscreen..about aditi I feel she need to work in emotional scenes..all the time cuteness isn't required...I observed she make that one kind of cute expression and start staring at the front wall and that's it there is no variety in her expressions although she is good in casual scenes like daily scenes and dialogues...Nice post Raj I m enjoying all actors performance very much too 
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Yes I think baare hain a would be opt title for the shiw actually ...don't know why makers changed the tilted may be they thougjt it won't pull the audience ...And all actors are doing good job in their respective roles... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IKR, they should have kept bawre naina. That would have been a much better choice๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

Bawre Nain would have been much much better tittle than Silsila...I m in love with both Drashti and Shakti's eyes and also with their powerful performance..I loved when Drashti portraits a woman,a victim of years of abuse than her turning strong little by little...her dance..now her negative alter ego and romantic expressions too..She proved she can give u each and every expression as per scene requirement and bcs of this I m proud of my girl...Shakti it's first time I watching his show and in beginning I find him not so special but from the time he was in car after learning nandini want to Rajdeep house his expressions are killer man and from that time till today I m just loving his each and every expression very much..abhinav is my fav among all of them he is out and out evil but still make u laugh his comic touch in dialogues..I love to watch him onscreen..about aditi I feel she need to work in emotional scenes..all the time cuteness isn't required...I observed she make that one kind of cute expression and start staring at the front wall and that's it there is no variety in her expressions although she is good in casual scenes like daily scenes and dialogues...Nice post Raj I m enjoying all actors performance very much too 

Oh yeah man, how can i forget our beloved Dear MR?๐Ÿ˜†. He is one hell of a villain, he is funny,drama queen and evil. Abhinav is too goodโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by _Nightmare_

Oh yeah man, how can i forget our beloved Dear MR? ๐Ÿ˜†. He is one hell of a villain, he is funny,drama queen and evil. Abhinav is too goodโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
he is a surprise package yr I love him onscreen although he used to torture nandini but that actor made sure I never able to hate Rajdeep