Posted: 5 years ago
mauli will not file case   against Kunal she will forgive him but she will break her friend ship with Nandini .my future guess Story
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Hahaha
They all blew themselves
Rajdeep will make use of their foolishness
That will be interesting
Rajdeep monster also had a style
"My dear Mrs " man going to score the first goal even by playing alone
One dumb, one brain frozen beauty and Pink lover Kunal lost it

I hope he not recordins their hide and seek rasleea with camera and going to
Produce to proof Nandini is in fact s bad one .
He will win the case... All will be hurt with broken relstionships

I think it's your guess,  but this is going to happen soon... 
Originally posted by Jiggy7

Why does exactly Mauli need to fight that slime Rajdeep??

Let Raju bhaiya find out about Kunnu bhaiya and Nandu didi, then the three can continue filing cases and counter cases and send each other to jail, humiliate each other or do whatever they feel like..

Don't forget Rajdeep wants to take revenge from all thre
He will destroy all of their lives

Broken hearts never heals
It is like glass vase never really fix together even if we try to fix it
Originally posted by surabhi01

mauli will not file case   against Kunal she will forgive him but she will break her friend ship with Nandini .my future guess Story

Any wife will do that
I was hoping she will kick Kunal out
😕
btw when I saw sbrk on TV there is scroll coming beneath that is that yeh serial aapas ki rishton ki bhavantamak taano bano ki Kahani hai .it is nowhere written in scrolling that show is about Ema

Originally posted by surabhi01

btw when I saw sbrk on TV there is scroll coming beneath that is that yeh serial aapas ki rishton ki bhavantamak taano bano ki Kahani hai .it is nowhere written in scrolling that show is about Ema

Wo jo bhabnaye hai na wo koi platonic love nahi hai but pure lust hai jo EMA karwa raha hai.. Or should we wait for some bed scenes before calling it thus?? ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Jiggy7

Wo jo bhabnaye hai na wo koi platonic love nahi hai but pure lust hai jo EMA karwa raha hai.. Or should we wait for some bed scenes before calling it thus?? ðŸ¤£

🤣
Yeh declare karne ke liye makers pehle-iss new couple ko further steps complete karwange @ Jiggy jo bi apne kaha hai in ur post
abhi toh woh chori chupke texts,calls,Gulab ,Hanky de rahe hai--
Kheer bana  kha rahe hai😆😆
kya bhavantamak rishte kya sirf two lovers husband wife ke hi beech hote hain?? aur Kisi rishton men bhavantamak rishte nahi ho sakte kya ?