we watch tv 4 entertainment only

Posted: 5 years ago

The actual problem is here... U watch tv shows so that u can get a husband like them... Lol...Grow up girl...

it seems after watching 30 minutes drama people keep on thinking about it Only They don't have work family friends Their Real Life oh God if I have followed #fictional Drama I would have been in Asylum today

PLZZ GUYS JUST ENJOYY THE SHOW DONT BASH ACTORS

THEY r DOING THIER JOB

THEY R DOING FOR US ONLY

PLZ SAPPORT THE SHOW ITS BEAUTIFUL SHOW WITH AMAZING CAST N WITH NEW CONCEPT

Edited by KuNan - 5 years ago
Who is bashing actors? We are bashing characters and their wrong doing. Tv makes a big impact on audience and ruin people's mindest. Its  ok to call them out. 
Sorry in the name of entertainment they can't show anything. And criticism is welcome. Healthy feedback always welcome.  We are asking them to make EMA realistic not with this coochie coo eyelocks. Show it like how it happens in reality. Don't glorify it simply
Why people are spinning it to actors to stop members from calling cvs out ? it's about characters only
Bringing actors and calling members haters is the way to shut down the discussion. sorry we are not falling for it
Asking members to stop watching the show is best classic way to stop discussion.  ๐Ÿ˜†
criticism is not bashing. If he cheats he will be called cheater. If she backstabs  her frnd she will be known as backstabber. this isn't bashing. This is based on how their characters are shaping out to be๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
I watch the show for entertainment and acting only...my moral and values are not that shallow that it have to depend on a TV show...I know how to differentiate between real and reel..Anyway if I feel I can't able to digest the content I will quit watching rather than harassing actors with unnecessary negativity in there tweeter and Insta...It's actually show me  what me as a person then actors who just doing there job ...
Of course we are watching it for entertainment only!
P.S. even charecter bashing is against the forum rule
Originally posted by KuNan

The actual problem is here... U watch tv shows so that u can get a husband like them... Lol...Grow up girl...

it seems after watching 30 minutes drama people keep on thinking about it Only They don't have work family friends Their Real Life oh God if I have followed #fictional Drama I would have been in Asylum today

PLZZ GUYS JUST ENJOYY THE SHOW DONT BASH ACTORS

THEY r DOING THIER JOB

THEY R DOING FOR US ONLY

PLZ SAPPORT THE SHOW ITS BEAUTIFUL SHOW WITH AMAZING CAST N WITH NEW CONCEPT

Cast is amazing.. Script to bhagwan bharose chal raha hai..

No one is bashing actors.. Ppl are just criticising the characters the way negative characters are.. 
I agree with u beautiful cast and drashti rocks
Agree dear
We watch it for entertainment..
Loved whole cast ..
Loved Drasha..

DRASHA ROCKS HATERS SHOCK๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Real and reel are always different ..

nd its not the first show made on this topic..๐Ÿ˜•
i don't get influenced  by Tv or   after watching TV shows ..in a way that my morals got effected..

also ..there are more shows on this theme and some really executed well too..
neither after them ..people's morals vanished nor after this they will..
its a fiction and should be taken us fiction only..
Watching tv only for entertainment๐Ÿ˜Š
That's not true for all.. There are times when people try to imitate reel stuff and yes entertainment industry does have effect on society,  it might not effect you but it can to others so don't speak on everyone's behalf. . Ema exist and show it in a realistic way not like some candyfloss romance and tagging that as pavitra rishta,  baba ka aashirwad and crap it's like sending msg that yes ema is fine as long as u claim it to be pure love ๐Ÿ˜• and also sending wrong msg that guys want inferior,  homely and so called sanskari girl only and If their wife is modern,  independent and busy woman it's okay to cheat on them... 
Ps :no actors aren't doing it for us ๐Ÿ˜† they are earning their livelihood and if audience will like the show ratings Milega it's not our job to make show no.1 if ppl don't wanna support this crap they won't ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Stav - 5 years ago