Mauli should not divorce kunal - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I will not blame Nandini for cheating if cheating was her really intention then she will not going out of Lucknow   . she was going out of Lucknow that means she doesn't not want to cheat mauli . and she was not even picking phone when Kunal      calling her

but yes Nandini did not opposed strongly Kunal thoughts aur uske thought mein Saath Diya for this she is wrong

btw mauli will not give divorce . she will keep Kunal away from Nandini .CVs has giving indication   where all three doing preparation for. ganpati celebration

in that scene mauli taking away Kunal from Nandini and keeping Kunal near her
because of wrong decision especially.by Kunal and then Nandini all three will going to suffer because of rajdeep . rajdeep going to use good advantage of conflict among these three
Why should Nandini alone suffer , Kunal should also pay 4 it.
Can't agree here. She doesn't have to live with that cheater. She is will get the best person in life. Only hope Nandini doesn't come after this person as well. But this time mouli's husband should be loyal
i would STRONGLY DISAGREE, as a person i do not believe in bitter relationships hence i feel she should divorce Kunal and seek out a life of her own, somewhere she finds her own happiness.

Keeping a stringing relationship would do Mauli no good, i sure hope she leaves Kunal but for some reason i feel she might not, but i hope she does.
^ if there was a dislike button, i'd press it but unfortunately there isn't

Hoping for peace in this forum and the world
No, holding out on a divorce for revenge isn't going to do good to Mauli. As it is the trauma of the betrayal would be too much and she will never get closure if she is going to hold out on the divorce as well. Instead of laying claim to Kunal, she should lay claim to whatever she invested in the clinic.
Originally posted by Twenty1st

i would STRONGLY DISAGREE, as a person i do not believe in bitter relationships hence i feel she should divorce Kunal and seek out a life of her own, somewhere she finds her own happiness.

Keeping a stringing relationship would do Mauli no good, i sure hope she leaves Kunal but for some reason i feel she might not, but i hope she does.

definitely agree @twenty1st. what is the point of being so bitter and destroying your own life? it is like this saying -- you wrestle with the pig, you get filthy but the pig ends up enjoying. 😆

also, technically, if one wants a divorce or to live separated, you can as this is your constitutional right. even courts have said that they can't order someone to live with their spouse just because the other spouse wants it. if mouli holds back on a divorce, it is her own life she puts on hold. what is the point of being so bitter? 
Originally posted by Twenty1st

^ if there was a dislike button, i'd press it but unfortunately there isn't

Hoping for peace in this forum and the world

That post was closed before i could answer you.
where you gave me link of this thread.
rajdeep forcing N to have sex is a complete  No  No.
I used to tell my mom not to see the show,bcoz how violent it was.

Karma thing !
The poster can tell you what she meant by it.
She /he may mean N and K will face consequences of their  affair.