Mauli should not divorce kunal

Posted: 5 years ago
Yes many may get shock by d title but i feel this will be d best punishment 4 kunan
Many of us say that mauli should leave kunal & carry on but did we thought if mauli give divorce 2 kunal then she will open d gate of happiness 4 kunan , where she will d only one who will cry & burn with her heart wounds but kunan will live in happiness specially nandini , 4 whom mauli dont exist now.

If mauli give divorce kunal , an illegitimate relationship will get legal where nandini will get what she craving 4 & after breaking mauli's trust nandini dont deserve happiness

Why should mauli cry alone ???

Infact she should make kunan's life a living hell, by not giving divorce 2 kunal , kunan relationship will illegitimate forever with nandini getting a title of mistress & kunal getting all d humiliation of society still he cant do anything 2 control d situation with dida & his mother breaking all ties with him.

If anyone watched anjana anjani film , in that priyanka's fiance cheated her , it was witnessed by priyanka 2 teach him a lesson priyanka did d same , she pretended 2 spend a night with some other man , thou later she broke up with her bf.

Mauli 2 should do samething with kunal , she may pretend having ema with some guy , which will not be taken well with kunal male ego.

Nandini will crave 4 mauli's friendship but mauli should turn deaf ear 2 her & show nandini her real place.

I hope mauli create a living hell 4 kunan & dont leave them easily , make them pay 4 her tears

Mauli who can fight 4 nandini , will not fight 4 her own self respect.

No
mauli  wont  have  peace.
Mauli is so good  at  everything.
She  needs  someone  her equal
ku  is  fit  for  mrs  thakur
she  should  leave  them .
divorce  Ku  

Anyways   ...
one  thing  i  m  sure  of .
Mauli will  be  the  only  winner  at  last.

I feel Mauli throw a divorce paper on his face ,
cut both of them out of her life and never look back
Giving divorce means giving happiness 2 kunan , do u guys think kunan deserve happiness after what they r doing with mauli
Divorce will effect kunan in any way , they will hope as soon as possible it happen so that they can cherish their luv 

Only mauli will be crying

Kunan should pay 4 mauli's tears
Mauli shold be  Gauri Khan of reel life😆 Give a tight slap on the face of her so called friend and take her husband away from this home breaker Nandini
Sorry but no way. Wats the use in making these losers carry on like tis. Its just stressful for Mauli. When u ve an infected arm, u just amputate it so save the rest of the body frm getting infected. You operate & remove the tumor before it spreads 2 the rest of the body. Same here. Kunal & Nandini are a cancerous tumor which needs to removed from Mauli's life. They can go 2 hell. If Mauli doesnt divorce she cant meet a genuine guy, fall in love again, marry & find happiness. So divorce it is...
Originally posted by Prim_123

Mauli shold be Gauri Khan of reel life😆Give a tight slap on the face of her so called friend and take her husband away from this home breaker Nandini

Really
Never heard any thing like that 😆
Originally posted by Angels11

Sorry but no way. Wats the use in making these losers carry on like tis. Its just stressful for Mauli. When u ve an infected arm, u just amputate it so save the rest of the body frm getting infected. You operate & remove the tumor before it spreads 2 the rest of the body. Same here. Kunal & Nandini are a cancerous tumor which needs to removed from Mauli's life. They can go 2 hell. If Mauli doesnt divorce she cant meet a genuine guy, fall in love again, marry & find happiness. So divorce it is...

Exactly 👍🏼
Good description ..Loved it
Why should she waste her life on these cheaters? It's not like they are not having all the fun when Kunal is with Mauli, Kunal will just get an excuse to hurt her even more, stating that she's not divorcing him

How I see it is that kunal and Nandini should live together, because kunal will destroy Mauli's life and Nandini will move on to her next prey Edited by DracarysTrio - 5 years ago
Karma will give them punishment for their deeds . Mouli should not waste her life on cheaters this is what my mind says . Mauli deserves so much better than kunal . I want to see mauli with someone equally hardworking, kind, goal oriented ,loyal ,trustworthy and most importantly gentleman . Kunal is looser for me who doesn't  know what is love ,who doesn't know what is loyalty and yes once a cheater , always cheater.
 When i think with heart , i feel it's mauli's right to give them hard punishment but not by suffocating her own life so even if she is financially independent than also she should ask for huge alimony which kunal can't afford and  master chef nandini's so called cooking class also can't help him in this. 
Mauli will more suffer after looking at cheater kunal's face and it will always remind her his betrayal .It is better to move on in life with much better partner but yes don't leave that backstabbers so easily . financially kangal karke chodo usko phir dekhte hai master chef or majnu kaise ek dusre ke savior bante hai.