Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by harshiidiv

It's totally ur wish to watch it ,cherish it or Not..
No one is forcing you..😕😕

Hi Harshita, I do love your writing in other forum. I did not mean to spoil your post or to make you upset. I just expressed what I felt. Totally my thoughts just like you have your thinking. So please let us be at peace.    😊
Originally posted by monikameghan

Hi Harshita, I do love your writing in other forum. I did not mean to spoil your post or to make you upset. I just expressed what I felt. Totally my thoughts just like you have your thinking. So please let us be at peace.    😊

Hey I'm not trying to spoil urs & others mood & like u i too just share my view I really not forcing anyone to think like  me as I knew everyone's views can never be same & I respect others thoughts 😛 ..

Hope you understand my point ..😊

PS : happy to hear that you liked my writing..😳
Originally posted by monikameghan

It is hard for me to watch it day by day even if it is just a show let alone cherish something like this. No matter who the actors are. Even Amitabh and Rekha who were at their prime when they did Silsila and people hated their characters and the movie flopped. Because somewhere we all feel connected to whatever is shown to us.

Second thing about Kunal and Nandini mutually parting ways for Mauli, so there is nothing that those loosers can give to Mauli. Even if they part ways, that will be for their own reasons certainly not for Mauli. And who the h**l is Kunal to choose Mauli over Nandini mind you here Kunal is dependent on Mauli not the other way around. He lost all his rights over Mauli the moment he chose the other woman. So that is out of the question. No wife deserves the insults he is putting on her in the form of his so called true and Devine love.

Lastly, everyone has the right to choose whatever they want. No one can stop you from cherishing what you like. There is no doubt all the actors are fabulous on screen. It is the characters and the story that is hard hitting and it just does not feel right to support something like this no matter how good the actors look together. 😛

+1 Same thoughts 😊.You had Rightly put.
KuNan moments and their story will be cherished by fans for sure..
lovely post.❤️
Originally posted by harshiidiv

Same feeling yaar sanjh
BT it's rare to see same jodi again in another show..

ha sadly old pair don't come
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

It won't get a happy ending! My gut feeling always said that! But yess i will cherish the fabulous chemistry!

yup and I'm happy with it
some love story are like this ... these type love story has its own charm too
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

yup and I'm happy with it
some love story are like this ... these type love story has its own charm too
exactly